At what age do you think.....Poll for 21st May 2006 to 27th May 2006

Discussion in 'Weekly Quick Polls' started by Laxmi, May 21, 2006.

At what age do you think women look their sexiest?

1. 20's

17 vote(s)
    45.9%
  2. 30's

9 vote(s)
    24.3%
  3. 40's

2 vote(s)
    5.4%
  4. 50's and up

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. whatever be the age women look sexy

9 vote(s)
    24.3%
  1. Laxmi

Laxmi Administrator Staff Member Platinum IL'ite

For all those gracious ladies out there in IL,

here is a question that would kinder all our interest.
    Agreed women adds spice and liveliness to an ambience. With beautiful and stylish women around any party is bound to be a major hit.
    It is an unwritten fact that the ILites are beauty with brain. Their intelligence speaks volume than their outward appearance.
    But still we women do give importance to our outlook and the way we dress.

The other day one of my friend went to hospita for a dressing of her wound. The nurse who attended her was quietly enquiring about her while she was efficiently doing her duty. During their conversation, the nurse asked her if she is a college student. My friend, a mother of two kids, was thrilled and that incident made her day and kept her going the whole day with a lovely smile on her face.

I am sure some of u must have got similar experience when others compliment abt your appearance - Oh, u look pretty / sexy / lovely/ cute and so on.
    so this poll question is for u:
    At what age do u think women look their sexiest?
    Take a poll and post ur messages in this thread.
    bye.

2. akshara

akshara New IL'ite

Hi - interesting poll!

Hi,

This poll seems to be interesting to me. I actually want to say both 20s and 30s.

During early & mid 20s ladies look attractive to the bachelor boys that they easily end up getting a groom.

In the early 30s they look attractive to their husband(s) and soon turn out to become beautiful loving Moms.

Have you all heard a saying that goes like "donkey too looks attractive at it's adolescent age" (generally the age for attractiveness is considered between 16 to 32!)

Friends, however I do hear some of you say that I like look always sexy and attractive to my husband - lucky you! Have fun!

Ciao!
    Akshara