1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

At The Right Time

Discussion in 'Stories (Fiction)' started by blackbeauty84, Oct 18, 2016.

1. blackbeauty84

blackbeauty84 IL Hall of Fame

Thank you Peddadas for praising Jai!!

2. blackbeauty84

Thanks lata. Glad you liked it..Will be posting next episode soon...

3. Rajeni

Rajeni Moderator Platinum IL'ite

Good going.. Are we nearing the climax?

4. blackbeauty84

Thank you..Yes yes we are very near

5. blackbeauty84

Chapter-26

His first call was to chairman where Jai explained the conversation between them

‘I think you went overboard Jai. Especially bluffing that you video recorded…’

‘I have audio recorded…Might be yes I went overboard but I couldn’t help it. He wants Vivaan at no cost. At the moment he might visit his lawyer and get the legal opinion..’

‘What’s your next plan Jai? Are you sure of Priya and Vivaan’s safety?’

‘I have already spoken to your cousin and made some arrangements.’

Col.Mukund called Jai and asked how it went.

‘He doesn’t have any right to detain or stop Priya. He can’t even claim guardianship of Vivaan. So he is bound to come around.. By the way Jaishankar I traced out Priya’s father number in Australia. It was a long process but somehow got his number..’

Jai thanked Col. Mukund and noted down Priya’s father number. He immediately rang the number.

‘Hello I’m Jaishankar..You may not know me well but I’m residing…’

‘I know you pretty well and I’m not really surprised with your call Mr.Jaishankar…’ said Priya’s father.

Jai explained why he is in Trichy . He also explained the conversation between him and Ganesh’s father.

‘ She’s in Trichy just for a break. I don’t know what made Kumar to think they are relocating to Trichy. I even spoke to her yesterday. She was supposed to relocate to Bangalore but for some reason she declined the offer. Ganesh’s father doesn’t have any say in this. You could have waited for sometime and spoken directly to Priya. That would have made things easy…Ganesh’s father is an unpleasant person.’

‘People like him need to be handled sometime or other…What do you suggest now?’ Jai asked.

‘ That’s true and I’m glad the way you did it. I’ll talk to Kumar and handle it from now. By the way Jaishankar, my daughter is my princess. Though I need not tell you she suffered a lot already and I want nothing but her happiness.’

Jai was taken aback by the sudden statement, ‘I can vouch for that…I want to speak to her first, clear things and..’

‘I get it ... I know my daughter was falling for you and I thought it was you who wasn’t interested. Infact I’m quite happy and relieved to know this.’

Jai got Priya’s new number from her father. Priya’s father had already informed him that she switches off her mobile most of the time and use that number to speak to him alone.

An hour later Priya’s father had sent him a text saying he had spoken to Ganesh’s father and he will update once he hear from him.

He didn’t step out of the room. Jai doesn’t like the situations where he is not in control and this was one such.

Several thoughts lingered inside him, ‘Has he done a mistake in talking with Ganesh’s father? Should he have waited to talk to Priya? ‘

He browsed office mails, replied for few. He tried Priya’s number, it was switched off as expected.

ACP called Jai and updated all is well till now.

His eyelids became heavy and soon sleep enveloped him.

Jai didn’t know the time of day when he heard the knock in the door and when he opened the door he couldn’t believe what he saw.

Deepu04, ritz1, happyperson and 2 others like this.
  6. ritz1

ritz1 Bronze IL'ite

Obviously, it is a positive reaction. If it was negative, I wouldn't have told anything. The way u described jai I felt I am watching a movie.

7. leenam05

leenam05 Platinum IL'ite

Hey BB dear, Read last few episode. I like Jai's character. A strong, matured individual & prepared fro any situation. Waiting to know whom he saw at the end.
    Pls post next part soon.

8. aarthi28

aarthi28 Platinum IL'ite

Vow super bb ..... vareh vareh...
    Hope priya vivàn and kumar all are there......

9. blackbeauty84

Thanks Thanks

10. blackbeauty84

Thanks Leenam05. Yes I like power, maturity and intelligence in men and that would have been reflected in Jai's character