1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

At The Right Time

Discussion in 'Stories (Fiction)' started by blackbeauty84, Oct 18, 2016.

1. Lata6

Lata6 Gold IL'ite

Great going, liked how the story is moving forward.

2. boldnbutiful

boldnbutiful Silver IL'ite

Woow, accidentally stumbled across this story..loved it..great work. Read all chapters at one go and waiting for more...

Keep up the good wrk

3. blackbeauty84

blackbeauty84 IL Hall of Fame

Thanks Lata

Lata6 likes this.
  4. blackbeauty84

Thank you boldnbutiful

5. blackbeauty84

Chapter-22

Chairman, Chairman’s wife and Srikanth were sitting in chairman’s official room. Srikanth was showing them something in his mobile.

‘Jai, Priya looks very pretty and Vivaan looks adorable.’ Chairman’s wife said pointing to the image in Srikanth’s mobile.

‘Let’s pull his legs later. Jai switch off your mobile and sit here. I’m going to ask you and Srikanth few questions based on which we plan our next move. My wife will add points as an outsider.’ Chairman started as if he is chairing an official meeting.

‘First of all Srikanth, what makes you think Priya hasn’t gone to Bangalore.?’

‘Seems the house was locked for more than ten days and I enquired the watchman. He told me that two before she left , a chauffeur driven Audi Car came outside gated community. Priya came outside the gate, sat in the front seat and the car went inside. People do that to avoid signing in the register.Two days later seems the same car came out. Priya, Vivaan and one more old man seems to be in the car. She didn’t vacate the house yet which should have happened if she is moving to Bangalore.’ Srikanth explained his rationale.

‘Let’s clear that out. Do you know the name of company she is supposed to join?’ chairman asked.

When Srikanth told the name chairman and Jai laughed. They explained to Srikanth that they are in process of acquiring that company.

Chairman immediately rang the HR director’s number and asked to check whether such employee joined.

‘Jai seems Priya accepted the offer a month back but two weeks back she had sent a declination citing personal reasons. So she is not in Bangalore.’

‘Where does Priya’s parent’s live and does she have siblings?’ Chairman’s wife asked,

‘She has a brother abroad and when we spoke last she told me that her parent’s have gone to visit the brother.’ Jai replied.

‘That’s okay lover boy. Do you know where her parents lived? If you can get their mobile number we can check. I think she would be in touch with their parents.’ Chairman questioned.

‘I don’t know where they are living. It should be somewhere close…’

‘Let’s explore on this point later. Srikanth how about her friends in gated community or Vivaan’s friends? Did you have a chance to talk to them? Chairman inquired.

‘No. first of all I don’t know anyone there other than Priya. Then I thought it will be inappropriate….’

Jai interrupted asking ‘ Can we check at Vivaan’s school?’

Chairman’s wife replied, ‘It’s vacation time at schools Jai, but still we can try whether she had requested for transfer certificate. Which school he goes to?’

‘Army Public School. I think he is in class two.’ Jai replied.

‘In case of if Vivaan is in Army Public school, she would have requested for transfer as they have branches all over the country. I know someone working in Chennai branch, let me check..’ Chairman’s wife declared.

After ten minutes chairman’s wife returned and said

‘No luck Jai. Seems the next terms fees are also paid for Vivaan and no request for transfer is made.’

‘Isn’t that good news, Jai? I think she has gone for a trip or somewhere and bound to come back once the school term begins…’Chairman said.

‘True…But I don’t want to wait and watch. I want to meet Priya as soon as possible and sort out things. You used to say never do the same mistake twice…’

‘Look how our Romeo turned into after my pep talk….I’m glad for this change ,Jai.’

‘Thanks.... you showed me the ugly mirror’

When Srikanth started ‘But dad Priya had gone with someone she knows..so’ chairman’s daughter, Meera entered the room. There was a slight confusion in her face on spotting Srikanth and it was visibly seen in her face.

‘Hi Meera..What happened?’ Chairman asked.

‘Nothing dad just came to see you. When did you come?’

‘Three hours before... Looked to me like you were confused over something’

‘Uncle ,you know that people say me and my brother look alike from a distance and has similar voice.’ Srikanth interrupted.

‘How it is relevant here?’ asked a puzzled chairman.

‘Just saying…’ Srikanth laughed. Jai joined the laugher too.

‘Am I missing something here? Jai?’

Meera made a hush sign to Srikanth by placing her finger on lips. Jai caught the glitter of her ring in the glass window behind. Something struck Jai, his face immediately turned serious and he said
    ‘I think I know where Priya is…’

ritz1, Lata6, MahimaGowda and 5 others like this.
  6. leenarajaryan

leenarajaryan Silver IL'ite

Superb BB beautifully written. I was late to read the updates due to work load n weekend. Got 2 episodes as bonus today. Well done & Keep writing dear.

7. blackbeauty84

Thanks much for continuous positive feedback Leena

8. Lata6

Lata6 Gold IL'ite

Very well written. It will be interesting to see how they will find Priya

9. blackbeauty84

Thank you Lata6.

Lata6 likes this.
  10. stayblessed

stayblessed Platinum IL'ite

Wow.. wow.. Very well written BB. Please post the next soon.