1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

At The Right Time

Discussion in 'Stories (Fiction)' started by blackbeauty84, Oct 18, 2016.

1. blackbeauty84

blackbeauty84 IL Hall of Fame

You are worse than my boss in asking about deliverables!!

2. sonal1611

sonal1611 Gold IL'ite

Hahaha..

IL is blocked in my office.. I have to connect it to VPN and then can access IL..

So I read all the episodes in one go..

3. anupama1

anupama1 Platinum IL'ite

Very hectic monday at office:anguished:, but accidently came across this story,couldn't resist it read all the episodes:smiley:. I just could not stop myself, the story is moving very nicely.:thumbsup:

4. blackbeauty84

Thank you Anupama. This made my day :)

5. blackbeauty84

Chapter-18

Srikanth recollected the conversation with Priya last week and smiled. It was a huge relief for him and his brother as they were constantly worried about dad. It was for them Jai remained in bad marriage and they knew it’s for them he is hesitating to take the next step.

Priya got behind the wheels and started the car.

‘You are going for an interview aren’t you?’ asked Sriram

‘Yes yes…’

‘But what’s so secretive about it. You want us to keep this as a secret from dad till it’s finalized?’ asked Srikanth.

‘ The very reason I’m planning to switch company is because of your dad…’ Priya told them.

‘Is it that incident in trip?’ asked Srikanth

‘That’s not a big deal; I can easily handle that or get transferred to some other unit. I don’t know how to start this.’

‘Well from the beginning… Priya when did you became very formal with us. Don’t I share everything to you right from my relationship problem till Sriram’s confusion on Meera…’ asked Srikanth

‘Let him enjoy the phase.. Don’t disturb him’ Priya stopped at a restaurant asking.’ I’m still ahead of time. Let’s have coffee here and talk.’

They ordered coffee.

‘So did dad shout at you again like the other day, which part of get out you didn’t understand Priya’ asked Srikanth mocking his dad’s voice.

Priya laughed remembering that incident.

‘Ever since I married Ganesh he always insisted that I get married again if something happens to him. I didn’t take that step as Vivaan was young. Now Vivaan started liking your family…There are many relatives and friends I visit often he never felt this comfortable with anyone. He considers you people as family….’ Priya started off

‘ Sriram… Did you see Priya is blushing?’ Srikanth looked at Priya.

‘Is It only about Vivaan, Priya? I couldn’t bring to ask about you to dad though I was planning to. What do you think of dad?’ asked Srikanth.

‘ I like him. I admire and respect him. He is someone like Ganesh and I cannot think of any better person to spend my life with.’ Priya told them in a firm voice.

‘Wow…..You will make one of the coolest mom Priya , though I will call you only Priya as always’ Srikanth told in an elated tone.

‘There’s something to it still’

‘Tell me Priya whatever it is we’ll sort it out.’

‘Till the time I’m in Evolution I cannot take any steps. I’m in final level of discussion with this company and if things are through I’ll talk to your dad once…If things don’t work out I will be moving to Bangalore as in the new company major operations are carried out there.’

‘ What makes you think it won’t workout Priya?’ Srikanth asked

‘Your dad is a MD and I'm not someone in comparable level. Also remember he has even dated actress so why me…I don’t have much of hope. I’ll make a genuine attempt and if things don’t workout I at least want to spare the heart ache to Vivaan’ Priya told them.

Though Srikanth couldn’t find fault with Priya’s logic he knew his dad. He had humble beginnings and always respected people. So many times his dad had spoken about Priya and Vivaan in admiration though he didn’t knew Priya was a widow then. He said a silent prayer to bring these people together…They both had suffered enough.

‘Okay I have to move’ Priya paid the bill and started off.

‘All the best for interview Priya. I’ll come to your place this evening. We will form a plan and coordinate things. ‘ Srikanth assured her.

Once Priya got through the interview, they planned on when to open the topic to Jai. Srikanth sent a message to Priya post opening the topic to Jai. She then sent a message requesting to talk with Jai.

6. anupama1

anupama1 Platinum IL'ite

I like the way you are developing Priya's character.She is a women of substance.

7. blackbeauty84

Yup yup she is a strong woman

8. aarthi28

aarthi28 Platinum IL'ite

Vow... So priya is ready from her side.... You Took all the events in a positive way bb.....

9. blackbeauty84

:) That comes with maturity isn't. The ability of understanding why a person reacted in certain way than sulking about it...

Rajeni likes this.
  10. Rajeni

Rajeni Moderator Platinum IL'ite

Very true that!

Like everyone said, Characterization of Priya has turned out so beautifully in this episode! She has shown her strength and maturity - very practical way of handling the situation keeping everybody's best in mind!