Astrology and Related stuffs - Those who are interested to learn may join me......

Discussion in 'Astrology Numerology & More!' started by athura, Sep 2, 2013.

1. dasikajl

dasikajl Gold IL'ite

Re: Astrology and Related stuffs - Those who are interested to learn may join me.....

hello sir
    A small request...........
    can i send u my kids details so that i can know there future in studies ,health and understanding between the brothers and the parents
    pls sir,help me knowing

Last edited: Jul 8, 2014
  2. athura

athura Silver IL'ite

Re: Astrology and Related stuffs - Those who are interested to learn may join me.....

Mam , let them grow up..Do not worry much about their future..After 15 years of age you give their horoscope to any astrologer and ask this question..

3. dasikajl

dasikajl Gold IL'ite

Thank u very much sir

sir,while i watching a numerology show on TV i came to know that no.2,4,8(only the birth date) come in the success of no.9 and no.9 person will and has to suffer if these people are surrounded around him and ruin that persons life by all means

unfortunately i am 8 my elder son is 2(aug-29) my younger son is 4(jan 13) and my hubby is 9(april 27)

is it true as what he said exactly matches him as there is no proper growth in his career

please give some remedies
    please sir

Last edited: Jul 9, 2014
  4. athura

athura Silver IL'ite

Mam,
    I don know whether to laugh or cry after looking at this message..
    I simply do not know how much things can ruin people's present day life by making them think about their future life..
    Numerology is an art..I'm not an expert in it..But I know little bit of it..
    As per numerology numbers have the power to change people's life..
    Coming to your question, You are saying your dates of birth of your children and yourselves are against each other..First of all I din know how did u come to this conclusion, but what I do know is that, in numerology there are many numbers that are to be considered for predicting about one's life and future such as
    1. Name number
    2. Birth number
    3.Life number
    4 Life path number etc..
    I don know whether u've considered all these numbers or not before coming into such conclusions and seeking for remedies..
    All I can say is too much of anything is good for nothing,
    Also, too little of anything is also good for nothing..
    Just by watching a video series do not loose your patience and peace over it..
    If you are worried, then give me your children's Birth chart, I'll tell you about what could be a good direction for their career growth..

Thanks,
    Athura

1 person likes this.
  5. Ranjaniak

Ranjaniak New IL'ite

hi i am also interrested to learn astr0logy.

thanks in advance.

6. dasikajl

dasikajl Gold IL'ite

Thank u very much sir
    but i dont have the birth charts
    elder son
    Prabhanjan
    29-08-2009
    10.05am
    hyderabad

younger son
    Pradyun
    13-1-2013
    10.40am
    Bangalore

my husband
    Bharath
    27-4-1980
    2.30am
    pallakollu godavari district

jaya
    08-08-1983
    3.56pm
    hyderabad

Sir ,plesae if you feel it is necessary please help me

and one more thing thanks once again
    what you said is correct but so many things have happened with us which makes me tensed

once again thanks for the patience reply

7. gomathikannan

gomathikannan New IL'ite

Hi all (Athura):

I am new to this forum. Thanks for teaching me good stuff. I came across this poetry as I browsed along. Does this mean that Sun and Mercury if they cohabit there is a chance for not getting issues and if they do at 3rd house from lagna, there is a very good chance for not getting any children and this may be cured by the blessings of guru (planet?) and ritual baths in holy rivers?

is this an established concept in astrology? My husband has this structure in his horoscope and i am scared...

8. sameeraja

sameeraja New IL'ite

mam,
    nice to know abt u. i am sameeraja. i am interested in astrology please accept me in this group.

9. pavithranappu

pavithranappu New IL'ite

I know lot before reading this.... Bt this was the best for new learning candidates...very nice...

10. Rupanzal

Rupanzal New IL'ite

Hi Athura,

I am very much interested in astrology, actually I gained the interest due to some of my own problems in life, and having a no clue as to why nothing was going right, even after my continued efforts.
    It is a very interesting subject.
    I have some problems that I would like to discuss and am seeking to find a solution, please let me know if you can help, because so far the astrologers I have met I have had a very bad experiences.
    If you please let me know, I can share my problems.

Thank you...