Astrology and Related stuffs - Those who are interested to learn may join me......

Discussion in 'Astrology Numerology & More!' started by athura, Sep 2, 2013.

1. meetmeonline

meetmeonline Gold IL'ite

Re: Astrology and Related stuffs - Those who are interested to learn may join me.....

Hi Athura,

Glad to see your post... I am keen to learn astrology. I do read blogs in my free time. Have basic info but yes would like to learn from you. I am going to follow this everyday.

Thanks for your initiative.

2. meetmeonline

meetmeonline Gold IL'ite

Re: Astrology and Related stuffs - Those who are interested to learn may join me.....

Hi,

I went through all post regarding houses, I want to know how a house is predicted when it has no planets and how a house is predicted with more than two planets in it. As far as I have heard, while predicting empty houses they consider planets which has effect on this. I also want to know the basics of Navamasha chart, cusp chart and lagna chart. What is the significance of all these charts. How to predict which planet is beneficial for which house? For example if you say Jupiter/guru is beneficial for 5th and 9th house, but it is present in 8th house, then what is its effect. Please kindly go ahead with your tutorial, we are getting to know so many things.

Thanks & Regards
    Sharmistha

3. laxmi786

laxmi786 New IL'ite

hi Athura,
    i am here to ask one doubt regarding my brother , he as raghu in first place that means lagna , because of that he is facing many problems, hurdles in life. there is only troubles and pain hge is getting. it seems ketu in 7th house and late marriage for him . he is still single. can you tell some remedy to get rid of it..Thanks in advance

born on 4th march 1976
    birth place chennai
    time: 09:45 pm night

raghu in first house
    mercury and venus in fourth 4th house
    sun in fifth 5th house
    guru , moon and ketu in 7th house
    mars is in 9th house
    saturn in 10th house

4. Ooviya

Ooviya Platinum IL'ite

Hello Sir,

Could you please clarify my doubts Sir..

1.What is the difference Between ASTAMA SANI AND ASTATHMA SANI?? How it ll affect a person?

2.What is the name of Pooja or Homam for unnatural death like suicide??

Thanks in Advance Sir.

5. athura

athura Silver IL'ite

HI,
    Thanks for your compliments..Basically houses are predicted primarily by the owner of that house and next only the planet that sits in the house or aspecting it..Navamsa chart is nothing but magnifying the rashi chart nine times and looking at exact planet positions and their strength..There are no cusp charts, cuspal houses means houses which falls under the influence of two rashis or in other words it is the junction of two rashis..It is a concept of KP astrology hence I do not have much Idea about it..
    once you complete basic astrology understandings, you will be able to understand which planet is beneficial for which house..
    For time being I have stopped writing here..Do not when I will start again, anyways thanks for your support..

Regards,
    Atura

6. athura

athura Silver IL'ite

7. athura

athura Silver IL'ite

HI,
    Arthastama sani is when Saturn transits 7th house of your moon sign..
    Ashtama sani is when it happens to eigth of your moon sign..

For unnatural deaths it is better to incinerate it and then mix the ash in holy water..
    After doing so, perform a punyadhanam to the house where it happened..
    And also perform a chandi homam and ganapathi homam before starting to live there again..But for performing chandi homam and ganapathi homam, there should be atleast 360 days gap between the date of incident and Homam..

8. Ooviya

Ooviya Platinum IL'ite

Thank you sir... but my mil was dead 30 yrs back by suicide...some people told me don't keep her photo inside your home and don't do thithi or thevasam for her... its not good for our life...

What can i do for that sir?...Thanks in Advance...

9. athura

athura Silver IL'ite

Hi,
    It doesn't matter..Thithi or Tharpanam is a very essential duty every one should do in memory of their ancestors..Otherwise, their atman will not be in peace and it won't be good for u also..
    No matter how the death may be, it is an essential duty of every individual to giving tharpanam to ancestors..
    U also perform tharpanam and if possible give annadhanam to helpless people every month to please her soul..
    Photo may be kept, it is upto u..It is not a Big deal...Though she committed suicide, she can't harm ur husband since she is her mother, so don worry..

1 person likes this.
  10. Ooviya

Ooviya Platinum IL'ite

Thanks a lot for your detailed reply Sir.....Am so happy get clarification from you...