Astrological predictions

Discussion in 'Astrology Numerology & More!' started by Pragaspathy, Feb 12, 2010.

1. Pragaspathy

Pragaspathy IL Hall of Fame

Dear Nitasavla,

Thank U V M for ur kind reply.

regards.

2. Pragaspathy

Dear Deepd,

I remember to have replied earlier regarding your brother. Kindly post your request again, along with the reply given by me earlier.

regards.

3. Pragaspathy

Dear HappyMom12,

Thank U V M for ur kind reply.

May God Bless U and your child, abundantly in all respect.

regards.

4. Pragaspathy

Dear Narayand31,

Kindly post your request after a forntnight, along with the birth details and also the reply given by me.

regards.

5. Pragaspathy

Dear Senmalar,

In your chart, the Saturn, the significator of profession is hemmed in between ketu on one side and Mars on the other side. Hence, in the event of resigning the job for any reason, you may find it difficult to get re-employed. The period mentioned, will be in all probability favourable.

Yes, you can and worship the famous Nagaraja temple; however, the visit to Kalahasthy will be good for you since the Kalahasthy is the place, where both Rahu and Ketu prayed God Shiva and got the status in the list of Navagrahas.

Because of the status of Saturn, which I have explained above, definitely, there will be gap.

regards.

6. Pragaspathy

Dear Ramyaraj86,

The moment, your husband realized his responsibility that it is his duty to take care of his wife, than getting shadowed with his parents, then you will join with your husband and start your life.

regards.

7. Pragaspathy

Dear Pinky 985,

Thank U V M for your kind reply.

regards

8. dev123

dev123 New IL'ite

Dear Sir,

My details,

DOB : 19-12-1980
    Place of Birth: Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh
    Time of Birth: 8:40 am

My husband always gives preference to his sister and mother only. He is not having any love and responsibility on me. Could you tell me when his behavior will change.

I’ve been married for 3 years but we have no children yet. My husband is not having his Date of birth.I hope sir, you could look into my chart and tell us about when we would get children.

Thank you.

9. Pragaspathy

Dear Dev123,

According to your birth chart, you should have been given the birth / or got conceived before April, 2011; but somehow, this has not happened. It is essential to have the birth chart of your husband, in order to mainly study about the birth of the child.

However, I did the Prasanna for you. The prasanna lagna happened to be Tarus. It is found that the 5th house, house of children is occupied by Saturn; which reveals the delay in the event; ofcourse which is has already happened. The 5th lord is aspected by Jupiter, which is good. Apart from this, in the prasanna, the Moon is in the 11th sign from the Prasanna Lagna. Whenever, the Moon is in the third, 5th, 9th and 11th houses from the Prasanna Lagna, it indicates success.

Hence, there is every possibility for getting conceived within a period of one year, provided there is blessing of God. Please pray Lord Krihsnan, (the photo of Lord Krishnan as a child) and offer him Sweet, Milk, Ghee, Butter etc. Dedicated prayers will certainly give you fruitful results. However, you should bear in mind that you are having the bed relationship with your husband; you should completely get rid of any thing about his attachment with his family members and your motive should be to be blessed with the beautiful gift of God.

regards.

10. Malunew2il

Malunew2il Senior IL'ite

Dear Sir,
    Please findt the details of my father
    DOB:14-06-1954
    POB:puliangudi(Nellai district)
    TOB:11:30AM
    Rasi:simmam,star:magam
    He is facing so many problems financially ,his business is dull as of now.and his health is also not good.please tell why all these are happening and is there any parihara available for improvement both.

And my mother is also having health issues.Is that possible to tell about her with our birth charts.because she does not know her Place,Date and time of birth
    My details
    DOB:11-03-1986
    place:ARUNACHALAPURAM(near sankarankoil,nellai district)
    Time:3:50pm

My brother details
    DOB:02-09-1988
    POB:ARUNACHALAPURAM(near sankarankoil,nellai district)
    TIme:11:30am