Astrological predictions

Discussion in 'Astrology Numerology & More!' started by Pragaspathy, Feb 12, 2010.

1. lekhas

lekhas New IL'ite

hi sir,

my dob is 01-01-1976
    time of birth is 12.25 am
    place of birth is thiruvananthapuram

right now facing lot of difficulties in last 3 months including abortion unexpected diagonosis of a disease and husband's transfer to a place where i don't want to go.

please give your valuable advice when will the difficult phase ends

lekha

2. Bargavi

Bargavi New IL'ite

Hello,

Here are my details
    Date of Birth : 12-12-1986
    Time of Birth : 11:45 p.m (IST)
    Place of Birth : Chennai

I would like to know what the future holds for me and regarding my marriage.
    Thank you!!!

3. hamsa23

hamsa23 Senior IL'ite

Hello sir,
    Here is my sons details,
    Name : Akshaj
    DOB : may 31st 2009
    Time of birth : 5:39pm
    place of birth: Durham, NC

He was born on Astami , he underwent 3 major surgeries, I want to know his health in future and if born on Astami does he has face problems like lord krishna did? every one is saying that he will have a difficult road ahead

Last edited: Feb 14, 2010
  4. nmtkar123

nmtkar123 Senior IL'ite

dear sir
    this is namita mehra pls answer me question as i sent u the details this morning thnks

5. Pragaspathy

Pragaspathy IL Hall of Fame

Dear Mrs.Amma15;1061388]

Thank U very much for your kind response. Feed back by the questionaries will be encouraging to the Astrologers and I am thankful to you.

I forgot to convey the yoga pertaining to your second son also. He too have the second lord (lord of Dhana) is placed in the 9th house, and aspected by the 11th Lord Mars (lord of profit) from the 3rd house. He will also have similar Dhana Yoga; but the intensity of the Yoga will go little down due to the fact that Mars happens to the 6th Lord and Mars is assoicated with 12th and 3rd Lord.

You need not do any pariharam for their welfars.

Your first son's Lagna is Capricorn and the house lord is Saturn and the ninth Lord is Mercury (Virgo) and the second son's Lagna Lord is Mercury (Gemini) and his 9th Lord is Saturn (Aquarius).

Hence, for both, it is enough if you can Pray Lord Saneeswaran and also Lord Vishnu and if possible, whenever you go to the temple or your sons go to any temply, please donate few coins to the handicapped beggars because Saturn will get happy, if handicapped people are helped.

Apart from this, nothing is required.

In case, if your second son is planning to go for abroad, then you can send the request, so that I can assess and let the exact time, he may go over to foreign coutry for higher studies, since I have lot of messages unanswered by me to many people.

Your second son will be more accomodative with the parents and he will take care of his parent well for every.

May God Bless U all of you abundantly in all respect.

CNR

6. varmaswathy

varmaswathy Gold IL'ite

Hello sir,
    i am sending details of mine .please tell me about my family life,children,career,etc.

name:aswathy.p.k
    DOB:18-11-1981
    Place:thrissur,KERALA
    Time:5.35 pm

7. Pragaspathy

Dear Mrs. choodamani;1061314

The medical astrology is the one subjects, which I do not want to handle becuse it is too sensitive subject. However, on going through your horoscope, I find that you belong to Scorpio Lagna and your Lagna Lord is placed in the 8th house and directly aspected by Saturn. This may be one of the reasons for your health problems. Probably, you may be having some bleeding problem (but I am not sure) since the Karaka for blood is Mars and the aspect of Saturn may give such problem or you may be having some other problem also. On simple analysis of your dasa, bhukti and antaram, it shows that you have some health related problems; but it is not likely to create any major issue, like gettting admission in hospital and treated. However, you can pray Lord Saturn for all your relief.

Also, if you can pray Om Namo Narayana Namaho, to the extent possible in the early morning, without attending to any phone call or other calls and repeated prayer may definitely give good results.

I do pray for your well being.

May God Bless U and Your family abundantly in all respect.

CNR

8. Aby

Aby New IL'ite

sir,
    I'm asking this for my sister.wen she will have a baby?last year she had a miscarriage.

sister:
    DOB - 17.08.1979

Time - 11.35 AM

place - Madurai.

Husband:
    DOB- 19.04.1966

Time - 03.59 AM

Place - salem.

Thanks in advance...........

9. Pragaspathy

Dear Ms pavithra55;1061507

It is too early to speak of your marrige for the time being and your marriage time is not riped as of now and it may take some time, probably, when the transit Saturn moves to Scorpio. At present the transit Saturn is in Virgo; it has complete its tenure in Virgo, then in Libra and then only, it will move to Scorpio.

If you are studying, better concentrate in your studies and try to go for further studies or if you are employed, try to get the examinations passed (if required) and concentrate on this.

Time will automatically come and you will be get married. Your life in generally be happiest one. Be helpful to your parents.

May God Bless U abundantly and all your family members in all respect.

CNR

10. Shilpa23

Shilpa23 Senior IL'ite

Hi Pragaspathy Sir,

I read ur post regarding me .I really felt very happy.My parents did pooja for Lord shiva in kalahasti on my name and gotra.Is it ok ?Can it be considered?I have visa problem so i couldn't attend that pooja.
    But i can visit Lord Shiva temple for sure and perform pooja.What does Shiva Preethi Pooja means?Is it archana or abheshekam ?Can I perform it here i.e in USA temples?But really thank you very much sir.U have relieved my tensions.Thank you so much sir.