Astrological predictions

Discussion in 'Astrology Numerology & More!' started by Pragaspathy, Feb 12, 2010.

1. Pragaspathy

Pragaspathy IL Hall of Fame

Re: Matching?

Dear Ramya,

There are so many methods for finding out the time of the promise.

1) First we must see there is a promise in the marriage as per the chart. This working is an elaborate one - for the time being, we will take there is a promise for marriage

2) Then we must whether the dasa and bhukti periods are supportive. ie.they should not be in 6/8th or 2/12 positions or the same dasa or bhukti should not be period.

3) If there is favourable dasa and bhukti periods, then we must see whether there is any connectivity between the dasa / bhukti lords.

4) Then we must see whether the tansit Saturn is aspecting either the Lagna or 7th house from the Lagna or the Kalathrasthanathypathy Venus. If this is found, then the period of marriage is within a period 2 1/2 years, since the saturn stays for nearly 2 1/2 years in a chart. Saturn is the approving authority for any event.

5) Then we must see the transit Jupiter is aspecting either the Lagna or 7th house from the Lagna or the Kalathrasthanathypathy Venus. If there is such an aspect, then the particular period will get reduced to one year, because the transit Jupiter will be for a period of one year in a house. Jupiter is the executing authority.

However, the retrograde Transit Saturn or Jupiter should not be considered.

7) If everything is positive, then the timing of event has to be calculated, ofcourse, it needs some training in doing so.

This is one of the general principals, which ofcourse gives correct result, provide the birth chart has correct timing of birth, and the calculation is done correctly.

Let me take up the chart of your friend for the study, as per the above rule.

She is at present running the dasa of Saturn and Bhukti of Rahu. They are in 4th and 10th position from each other. The dasa lord Saturn is aspecting the Rahu by its 10th aspect and also the Bhukti Lord Rahu is aspecting the house of Saturn, i.e. 2nd house by its 9th aspect. Hence, there is connectivity.

The girl belongs to Capricorn (Makaram) Lagna. The transit Saturn is in the Virgo. All the transit planets will have additional aspect of 5th and 9th houses. The transit Saturn from Virgo is aspecting the Lagna by its 5th aspect and also the Venus, who is placed in the Lagna by its 5th aspect.
    Hence, the possibility for marriage is before the transit of Saturn from Virgo to Libra, i.e. before November, 2011 (tentatively)

As of now the transit Jupiter, who is in Aquarius is not aspecting the Lagna, 7th house from Lagna. However, once the transit Jupiter moves from Aquarius to Pisces, he will be aspecting the 7th house from the Lagna by his 5th aspect. Then he will not be aspecting the Lagna or Venus.

So, we can limit the period from 7th December, 2010 to middle of May, 2011, because by middle of May, 2011, the transit Jupiter will be moving from Pisces to Aquarius.

So, tentatively, the period is sealed between 7th December, 2010 to say 15h May, 2011.

The dasa, bhukti and antaram has to be worked out. Dasa and Bhukti are significators for marriage. The antaram is the executor of the event.

While calculating the the tentative period, the period from 05.09.2010 to 28.01.2011 i.e. SATURN Dasa / RAHU Bhukti / MERCURY Antaram may give (it is only may) because, as the running dasa period, there is promise; but there are possibilities for loss on the promise. As I told this need detailed explanation, for which some knowledge in Astrology is required. Hence, I have not given any detailed analysis in this regard.

After some time, if I am able to do so and if most of the IL member are interested to know, then I will write about the simple way of prediction, to the extent possible.

If anything works out, then it is good; or otherwise, we have to do the process from the beginning.

If you can read my reply, you can understand to a certain extent.

regards.

2. chowmi

chowmi New IL'ite

Re: Matching?

is that my question cannot be answered?

3. Ganymede

Ganymede New IL'ite

Hi,

I would like to know about my marriage and career prospects. Especially whether I would get settled in India or abroad.

Thanks

DOB May2, 1979
    TOB 4:45 AM
    Place Ambala (haryana)

Thanks

4. apurish18

apurish18 Senior IL'ite

Hi

Im trying to conceive. Whether this guru peyarchi will be in favourable or not?

My DOB is 18 march1985
    TOB- don’t know
    Pob is Coimbatore

My husband DOB is 16 June 1980
    Tob don’t know
    Pob is coimbatore

5. ckw1203

ckw1203 New IL'ite

Thank you,

My name is Carla
    Born October 3rd 1961
    2:03pm
    in Mt.Clemens, Michigan

I would like to know more about my chart, and direction in life

6. kasperrmat

kasperrmat New IL'ite

Details:
    -------
    DOB: 26-12-1980.
    TOB: 23:49.
    Latitude: 16 28 N
    Longitude: 77 40 E

The nearest town is Narayanpet(Mahaboobnagar dist andhra pradesh)

Regards,
    Hope.

7. ocean

ocean New IL'ite

Hi sir,

i have asked your help before..now i need one more help with my query

1.i am taking allopathy medicines for bipolar disorder so will i be able to be a "good doctor and practice medicine" in future..doctors say after one year of medications i will be completely alright and i can practice medicine...

2.i am always depressed,unable to manage,handle myself..i cant make me happy at all what should i do..i feel hopeless..i dont try at all to do any work..i feel i have lost something...when will i be "mentally healthy" sir?

my birth details
    dob-7.12.1983
    tob-11.34am
    pob- erode

regards,
    ocean

8. Ns01

Ns01 Bronze IL'ite

Dear Sir,
    I'm from chennai. Please find below details of my husband and myself.

My Husband's

Date of Birth : 23/07/1981
    Time of Birth : 2:05 pm
    Latitude: 12° 23' 22" N.
    Longitude: 76° 39' 13" E.

Mine

Date of Birth : 30/11/1985
    Time of Birth : 7:30 am
    Latitude: 12° 35' 60 N
    Longitude: 77° 4' 0 E

I wanted to know when are we going to have a child. And also how will our future be. Both of us are working in IT sector. How is our career growth ? Do we have any chances of going abroad ? If so when and how long will we stay there ?

I'm eagerly waiting for your response.

Thanks and regards,
    NS.

9. lijin

lijin Senior IL'ite

future

sir
    my date of birth.....11-august 1981
    time...... 8.5pm
    place .... mavelikara ( alleppy district kerela

i wouldlike to know about my family life, could i get a gud job. can i complete my studies . when can we start our dream home}
    i also like to know about my son's future his studies job and all
    his date of birth is 30-jan-2010
    time .. 11.34 am
    place. kotatyam

10. Sugkanisri

Sugkanisri New IL'ite

Hi,

Please find my Husband's birth details

Name: Sriram
    DOB:19/7/1983
    Place of Birth:Tuticorin

Actually I dont know his time of birth exactly, he was born around 12:30 to 2' o clock in afternoon. But I know his
    Lagna-Vrichigam,
    Nakshatra - Visagam
    Rasi-Dulam
    Current dasa-Bhudan from 2009 July onwards.

Could you please tell me his Job,Career growth. Actually due to his family problems he discontinued his Degree programme, but now he is pursuing it and facing lot of problems to complete it. He is not only a hard worker but also a smart worker, but anyhow he is not shining well. He was very much suffered due to these problems.

Please suggest me in my following queries
    Will he complete the degree properly?
    Which will be favor for him Job/Business or both?
    Is there any good luck for him to run both job/business, if yes When? and which business will be best for him?
    Will he get his father's property share without any problems from his elder brothers/sisters(my husband father died 10 years before)?
    When good fortune will knock our door, we are awaiting from the day we last our fathers(We both missed our father in childhood)?

Eagerly waiting for your reply