Astrological predictions

Discussion in 'Astrology Numerology & More!' started by Pragaspathy, Feb 12, 2010.

1. jananb4u

jananb4u Silver IL'ite

sorry, i haven't got any response... posted the same query more than 8 times.

Regards,
    Janani

2. sweetsliverring

sweetsliverring New IL'ite

Will i have a love marriage ???

I am in a relationship for three years and wants to know whether i would be able to marry the same guy to whom i love...Have spoken to my parents about getting married to the person i love...but they are on the denial mode for this relationship but i real wish to marry him...It would be grateful if anyone who has astrology knowledge and who would be able to help me in this direction.....please help.... thanks in advance

My details:-
    Date of birth : 12th November 1986
    Place of birth : Bombay
    Time of birth : 13.38

3. star157

star157 New IL'ite

Hello sir :)

How R you ?After so many days get a chance to get in touch with you.
    but you always there in my memory,because of your good thoughts and positive apporach towards life.

Take care Sir !

Sarika

4. Pragaspathy

Pragaspathy IL Hall of Fame

Dear Sarika,

The answer for the issue raised by you is available with your question itself i.e. "After thinking a lot I have decided that will continue here till 1year and after that will join my husband .coz this time I really dont want to miss this opportunity".

I use to tell most of the time that Astrology should be treated as third option. The first one is our will and efforts on any issue. the second one is full trust on God. The last one is only opting for Astrological predictions.

You were born in Hastam Star, owned by Moon. Hence, your dasa started from Moon dasa from your birth. In General, those who are born in Moon dasa will have good education and also they will be wealthy.

Normally the Aquarius natives will be born in upper middle class or rich family. As Saturn is exalted in your birth chart, your father should have been in a highest position.

If you are satisfied with the present job, you can continue quite for some time.

There are chances to go for abroad from 23.2.2011 onwards; however, the brighter chances will be between 15.04.2011 and 16.06.2011. You can allow things to happen at its own course.

I think you may be knowing that u belong to Aquarius Ascendant. Recently, I came across with the qualities of various natives from an Astrological Magazine. I am listing below few of the qualities of Aquarius natives, which you may check up yourselves:

1) Many successful celebrities are born in Aquarius Ascendant
    2) Aquarius can do every type of work
    3) Aquarius are generally shy, sensitive, gentle and patient
    4) Aquarius are generally tall with a thin body
    5) Aquarius are generally get much success in their life after 27 years
    6) Aquarius are reserved and unpredictable
    7) Aquarius look different from others
    8) Aquarius can be identified in the crowd
    9) Aquarius are very adjustable personality
    10) Aquarius can easily adjust themselves in any society or job
    11) Aquarius generally attract to opposite six person of Leo and Libra Ascendant
    12) Aquarius will have good relation with Gemini, Taurus and Sagittarius Ascendant persons and normal relation with Pisces and Capricorn Ascendant.

These are the general characteristics of Aquarius Ascendants; however there may be slight different from the normal characteristics of Ascendant because of the planetary positions in their natal charts.

Regards

5. Pragaspathy

Dear Sarika,

Thank for your kindness and also remembering me.

Requests from the IL Members are pouring every day; but I am not able to reply to them immediately and wish to send the replies then and there. Let me do the best to the human society, with the little knowledge on Astrology gifted by the Almighty.

regards

6. star157

star157 New IL'ite

Thanks a lot sir !
    Actually my husband is supposed to travel in between feb and march.after that I will continue here next 5-6 months.once around 1 year Exp I got will join my husband.

I am not from very Rich Family sir,actually my father had a very hard time in his past,he struggle a lot,yes but about education you can say I got that oppourtunity to get high education,infact insted of middle class family my mom and dad tried there best and 3- of all including me get good education.

Can you please mention if there are any chances that I will be able to find and do job in USA also.I mean Overall careerwise is there any indication? or Always will face such pause,cause last time also when I travel USA with my husband I left my job.But as we were expectiing kid also I never feel bad at that time.

Thanks

Last edited: Nov 9, 2010
  7. Sachan

Sachan New IL'ite

Hi Sir,

Thanks for your kind reply..

Regards,
    Sachan

8. rose1

rose1 Senior IL'ite

namaste sir,

My friends sisters details:

6th feb, 1986
    hyderabad
    4.20pm

Her marriage is not getting fixed and her parents are also worried. Can you please tell when will she get married and she wants to know whethet she will abroad with her office . can you see her going abroad in the next 3 months . ?? please reply sir , she is so upset she is not going abroad i.e onsite for her work .

Take care

9. Pragaspathy

Dear Sarika,

Thank U V M for your feed back.

In your chart, the significator of profession, i.e. Saturn is exalted and is hemmed in between Moon and Jupiter, i.e. benefic planets on both the sides. Hence, I hope that you may not be having much problem in getting employment wherever you are and it depends upon the then prevailing dasa period and also the transit planets, viz. Jupiter and Saturn.

In your chart, the 2nd house, house of finance is aspected by the house lord Jupiter, which assures good financial gains.

regards

10. Pragaspathy

Dear Rose1,

In the girl's chart, the 7th house is occupied by Mercury, Venus and Sun. In general, when Sun is in the 12th, 1st, 2nd and 7th houses from Ascendant, it will normally give the marriage after 27 years only. Apart from this, the 7th house is aspected by Saturn, which will also delay the marriage.

The present running dasa period till 04.12.2011 is not much supportive.

Hence, in all probability, the marriage of the girl will be a delayed one only. She may be advised to concentrate on any further studies for the time being.

Thank U for your kindness.

regards