Astrological predictions

Discussion in 'Astrology Numerology & More!' started by Pragaspathy, Feb 12, 2010.

1. Pragaspathy

Pragaspathy IL Hall of Fame

Dear Vidya,

On receipt of your post in page No.475, immediately, I sent the following reply, which is also available in page No. 475

Dear Vidya,

"The Vaakiya or Thrikanidha Panchangam is mainly used in Tamil Nadu only. I am using the J.Hora, one of the best softwares, freely available for download from the web site "vedicastrologer" and I am adoping Lahiri system, which is considered one of the best systems and also accurate. You can also try to download the software and you can prepare the birth charts for entire family. If you want your daughter's birth chart, I shall arrange to prepare the chart and upload the same. You can rely on the charts of J.Hora, which has been developed by an Indian, from IIT., Madras and now settled in US. If you can download this software, you can also download a book written by him on Astrology, which is so simple and educative"

If you can give the birth details of your daughter, I can prepare the chart and send the same to you.

regards.

2. Pragaspathy

Dear Geetsun,

The married life of your daughter will uniformly be good.

regards

3. Pragaspathy

Dear Sublakshmi,

The native is at present running the dasa of Ketu and Moon Bhukti. Normally, the dasa of 6th, 8th or 12th lords will not be much favourable. Similalarly, the planets placed in these houses will also not give much good results.

The dasa Lord Ketu is placed in the third house and the Bhukti Lord Moon is placed in the 6th house. Probably, this may be one of the reasons for the problems being faced by him. This period started from 30.9.2010 and will end 28.4.2011. However, the transit Jupiter, which will be moving from Aquarius to Pisces by 7th December, 2010 will give him some relief and once the Moon Bhukti is over, the things will get improved. Please advise him to pray Lord Siva and also, daily, while leaving for office, he may pray Lord Vigneswaran till the Ketu dasa is over i.e. 28.10.2015, which will also be a great relief to him. Don't worry. Things will become normal.

regards

4. Pragaspathy

Dear Suganthi,

Thank U V M for ur kind reply

regards

5. Pragaspathy

Dear Sethu-M_S,

You can try to appear for the driving license examination after 7th December, 2010. In all probability, you will get succeed in his attempt, then you may be able to acquire the vehicle of your choice.

regards.

6. dreaming1

dreaming1 New IL'ite

Hello Sir,

I already asked a query regarding my career. Now i would like to know about my married life. I am married for 8+yrs. We are constantly having so many fights and problems. We almost became like enemies constantly arguing.Can you please look at both of our astrological charts and say what is in store for us.
    My DOB:
    Time: 2:30 AM
    Place: Vijayawada

Husband DOB:
    3.1.1972 (January 3,1972)
    Time: 7:30AM
    Place: Vijayawada

Thanks & Regards

7. geetsun

geetsun Junior IL'ite

Respected Sir, I have no words to express my thanx to ur fastest reply. May God bless u in ur endeavour through which u r earning the blessings of all of us. geetsun

8. nanrajkumar

nanrajkumar Senior IL'ite

Dear sir,

I have posted my query on page 467 , but i havent got any reply. please could u look into it and post reply asap.

9. AKJ

AKJ Senior IL'ite

Dear Sir,
    Here are my details,

31 aug 1976
    07 am
    Chennai

no peace of mind for last 5 yrs or so. when will good times return? pls advise any pariharams.

Thanks a lot.

10. srilakshmi2010

srilakshmi2010 New IL'ite

Sorry i am not receiving any response .