Astrological predictions

Discussion in 'Astrology Numerology & More!' started by Pragaspathy, Feb 12, 2010.

1. geetsun

geetsun Junior IL'ite

Re: Prediction of my daughter

Sorry Sir, my query was at P.478 (typed wrongly as 178) and u had already responded to that. Thanx. I have asked another query which I hope u will reply as and when my turn comes. Once again hats off to u Sir. geetsun

2. Triv0158

Triv0158 New IL'ite

Hi,
    I had earlier posted my info for another Guruji but without any response. So I'm REALLY hoping that you will answer my query. I hope you don't mind. Please Help Me!!!

Name: Minisha B. Trivedi
    Date of Birth: 27 August 1982
    Time of Birth: 3:05pm
    Place of Birth: Bhavnagar, Gujurat

I just want to know a little about my future and my marriage situation. I am 28 and unmarried...it makes my parents worry about me alot so I was hoping you can find some solution.
    Minisha

3. smileypooja

smileypooja Senior IL'ite

Thank you sir for your valuable time to answer the query , sir i really dont understand astrology . You mean to say that after jan 2011 things will improve for my sister ? Will it be consistent or after mercury perios it will change , please clarify sir , dec 12,80, 1.47 pm bangalore.

Sorry to bother you again.:bowdown

4. v3gems

v3gems New IL'ite

Hello Sir,
    I came across your forum and very happy to know about the service you are providing to the humanity. I am in the US and am not able to contact any astrologer in India and am very grateful for your kind service .
    My Date of Birth is 18-Aug-1974
    Time of birth : 06.15 a.m
    Place of birth :Madurai,Tamil Nadu
    I have a question regarding my health condition.I started having seizures (with no history before)suddenly and am constantly in strict vigilence as I dont know when I am getting even though i am taking medications for that.When I consulted the doctors here in US,they said all my reports (MRI,EEG)are normal and could not find the reason for getting them. I also have an infant son and a school going daughter and I am not able to drive or leave the house as I dont know when I will get it and also because of the heavy dose of medicine.Can you please suggest me a solution or a pariharam or the reason why I am getting it and when will it stop? Is my time period not good ? I am leaving everything to the hands of the Almighty.
    Also would moving back to India will be a good solution ?
    I am also giving my husband's DOB information for your kind perusal.
    his date of birth :5-Nov -1971
    Time of birth : 02:30 a.m
    Place of birth :Chennai
    Thank you so much.
    (P.s: moderator,I created a seperate thread by mistake pls delete that)

5. santhanarayana

santhanarayana Senior IL'ite

6. singapalsmile

singapalsmile IL Hall of Fame

True. Saturn is a drill Master that makes the native go through strenuous exercise and teaches lifetime lesson in a hard way.

Jupiter's approach - Don't do it!!
    (Jupiter never lets the native make any mistake in the first place.)
    Saturn's approach - Do it, learn from it and don't repeat it!!

7. singapalsmile

Chevvai dosha is a variant of Mangalya dosha and there is no Mangalya dosha for guys. Mangalya dosha pertains to 8th house marital afflication due to the placement of natural malefics whereas Chevvai dosha relates to 1st, 2nd, 4th, 7th, 8th or 12th H affliction due to the placement of Mars alone.

Two negatives make a positive works well in Chevvai dosa charts.

8. singapalsmile

Mars+Ketu is a dreadful combo in 8th H, and it denies the marriage outright.

Mars+Ketu+Moon in Scorpio for Cancer Lagna makes the 5th house very weak and is prone to delay/deny the progeny. But I don't think it will deny the marriage.

Per transit, Scorpio will be planetary power packed by mid next year with the aspect of Jupiter (9th aspect from Pisces), aspect of Saturn (3rd aspect from Virgo) and placement of Rahu.

As Scorpio happens to be her moon sign, the powerful transit-planets' influence on her natal moon may trigger marriage by mid next year if her running dasa and other marital factors in her chart favor marriage vows.

9. vidhyalakshmid

vidhyalakshmid IL Hall of Fame

Dear prahaspathy,
    I am reposting my question. Kindly clarify my doubt!

10. geetsun

geetsun Junior IL'ite

Thank u very much Sir for ur quick reply. Sir, will u pl. throw some light as to whether her married life will be pleasant and comfortable. I am again troubling you on this point because my married life is totally a hell because my whole family members are of suspicious mind and make all efforts to create suspicion about me in my husband's mind. I will like to consult u about my case later. thanx once again. geetsun