Astrological predictions

Discussion in 'Astrology Numerology & More!' started by Pragaspathy, Feb 12, 2010.

1. Pragaspathy

Pragaspathy IL Hall of Fame

Dear Geetsun,

The chances of unconventional marriage, i.e. marriage with other caste is not seen much. There are chances that the boy may be working abroad.

regards

2. Pragaspathy

Dear Smileypooja,

Your sister belongs to Pisces Ascendant and at present she is running the Jupiter dasa from 27.5.2006. She is running the dasa Jupiter and sub period of Saturn. Normally, the dasa of Jupiter and Saturn is considered as not good and this will period will be over by 26.1.2001.
    The next will be Jupiter and Mercury. Jupiter, as the Lagna Lord will not harm any thing bad. Moreover the Jupiter is aspecting the 11th house, house of profit, Lagna, which is a great blessing and also the 3rd house. As the Jupiter is aspecting the Moon, placed in the 11th house, it is also great blessing.

AFter January, 2011, there will be improvement in her financial position.

In her chart, the 10thhouse, house of profession is occupied by Mars, which will certainly give her some authority and power and her professional career will be good.

I am not aware of the reason that she will be in a better position, after she attains 36 years of age.

regards.

3. ckaruna

ckaruna New IL'ite

sir,

Can you predict for the person whose details are given below

female, date of birth 23/10/1965, time of birth - 10.20 PM( 22.20),
    place of birth - Palghat, Kerala.

now the running dasa is buddha bukthi in sanidasa from Jan 27th 2009.

would like to know whether there is a possibility of travelling abroad.

Thankyou
    ckaruna

4. Pragaspathy

Dear Ckaruna,

The native belongs to Gemini Lagna, an intelligent sign and the Lagna Lord Mercury has gone to 5th house and associated with 3rd debilitated Sun.

The 10th lord, lord of profession is placed in the Lagna, who is in retrograde position, gaining more strength and aspecting the 5th, 7th and 9th house, which is a great blessing.

The Rahu in the 7th house will normally take the native to abroad. The 9th house, which among other thing represents long travel to abroad.

In the chart of the native, the 7th Lord Saturn is occupying its own, house, that too the house of Moolatrikona of Saturn, thus the 9th lord is so powerful.

According to late B.V.Raman, when the 9th lord is well placed, it will take the native to highly prosperous developed countries, like UK, Germany, USA, Australia etc.

The Bhukti of Mercury is not much supportive, as the lord of 1st and 4th house, who happens to be placed in the star of Jupiter, who is the lord of 7th and 10th houses.

The next Bhukti will Ketu, who is placed in the house of Mars, who happens to be the lord of 6th and 11th houses; however, Ketu is placed in the star of Saturn, who happens to be 8th and 9th lords.

The Sun, who is the lord of 5th house is placed in the house of Venus, owned by 5th and 12th houses and also the Sun is placed in the star of Rahu, who is placed in the 12th house.

The sub lords of Sun and Ketu happens to be Rahu, who is placed in the 12th house.

The sub lord of Saturn happens to be Sun, who is the third lord.

Saturn himself is the lord of 8th and 9th houses.

Whenever, the houses 3rd (12th to 4th house - i.e. house of comfortable stay goes out), the house of 9th, house of long travel and 12th house (12th to Lagna - self) gets operated, then such native will have the chance for going abroad.

As explained above, during the period of SATURN / KETU / SUN, which will be operative from 23.09.2011 to 13.10.2011, will in all probability take the native to abroad, to a prosperous country.

regards

5. layman009

layman009 New IL'ite

6. Victoryman

Victoryman Senior IL'ite

Hello sir,

Thanks a lot for your precious time .I have given details of myself and my husband and Iam in India....Presently he looking for a new job...Can u please let me know when he will get job and when I will join my husband in london....

My Husband details
    Date of birth - 28/07/1975
    Time of birth - 12.55 pm
    Place of birth - trichy

Date of birth - 14/05/1979
    Time of birth - 4.35 PM
    Place of birth - chennai

Thank you....

7. ana2000

ana2000 New IL'ite

Namaste Sir,

Few months back I posted my query regarding my job predictions. You said I will get job between Oct 12th - Feb end 2011 .As you said I received job offer in a small hospital as IT Programmer/analyst. I am joining them this week ( from Nov 10th 2010 ). I thank you for your most valuable predictions .
    Also I need one more predictions in my life. My marriage is not going smoothly, my husband always find fault on me - saying i am very egoistic etc..I have done so much for his life from the day of marriage, the support and strength I gave for him was limitless, but even after all this he still hates me saying I might divorce you in future. I feel sometimes he cannot digest my hard work and achievement to reach my desired goal. All these are the feedback he receives from his younger brother and his mother. Because of them his whole behavior has changed completely and started to dislike me. His details : 20th October 1967, 8:45AM, Nellikuppam,Tamilnadu,India
    Mine: 8th april 1977, 6:10AM,Pondicherry,India.

Awaiting your advice Sir.

8. sweety62

sweety62 Senior IL'ite

Dear sir, the date of birth of my son is 8.55 am
    Delhi
    10 December 1985

Please tell me about his settlement in career and marriage.
    Regards
    Seema

9. kaabat

kaabat New IL'ite

Hello sir,
    I would like to get predictions for my only child
    Gender-- Male
    Date of Birth -- May 19 1998
    Place of birth -- Fremont, California
    Time of birth --- 10:36 AM
    Would like to know of his health condition in particular ?.

Thankyou so much in advance.

Kaabat

(Dear Moderator, Accidently I created a new thread.. You may delete it if you want .)

10. Sudha76

Sudha76 New IL'ite

Mr.Pragaspathy,

Life is a rotating on terminology called belief and trust. I don't know if God exist and even if he does, can I see him, but one thing I'm sure about is, people who help us others in dire state are the one who is considered the God-like.

I wish I get predictions for my and my hubby's future on all aspects like Job, money, recognition, new home, new car purchase, our relationship etc.

Can I get detailed reply on this like if my life will be good after the initial struggle where I wasted lot of time and opportunity.

Sudha:
    Birth date - 30-Aug-76
    Place - Chennai
    Time - 10:32 pm
    Raasi - Tulam
    Nakshatra - Visagam

Jayaraman:
    Birth Date - 19-May-73
    Place - Chennai
    Time - 11:35am
    Raasi - Vruschik
    Nakshatra - Jyesta or Kettai