Astrological predictions

Discussion in 'Astrology Numerology & More!' started by Pragaspathy, Feb 12, 2010.

1. makeupjunkie

makeupjunkie New IL'ite

Dear Sir,
    I am writing this for my sister. I would like to know about her future educational success as she is planning for her higher studies out of country.
    Her name : Anu
    DOB : 18-11-1987
    Place of birth : Calicut, kerala.

I highly appreciate your reply,
    thank you
    best wishes.

2. geetsun

geetsun Junior IL'ite

Prediction of my daughter

Pragapasthy Sir, Let me first wish u 'iniya deepavali nalvazhthukkal'. You are doing a commendable job. By seeing the rush, I can understand the delay in yr responding to our queries. My query is at P.178. Hope u will reply soon. geetsun

3. kiranmadhu

kiranmadhu Senior IL'ite

Dear Pragaspathy Sir,
    If I want to personally consult you. will it be possible ?

4. sharon ganesh

sharon ganesh New IL'ite

Hello Sir,

My name is sharon sharma and u have already predicted my future regarding my relationship with my husband. We have adopted a girl last year and are facing some complications now. Her Grandmother is very moody and sometimes claims for the girl. We are unable to adopt her legally as her father has passed away and mother is absconding since 2006. This girl is related to me. (Second cousin).

Now my daughter (as we are accepted her) is studying U.K.G in a good school and we are planning to put her in Kendra Vidalaya for which we should start the proceeding since this month. I am also being blessed with a boy baby (Vikranth) who is 15 months old now.

I need your guidance regarding my daughter future. will she be with us or go back to her granny.

1) Date of Birth- 11th May 2005
    2) Time of Birth- sorry no knowledge about that (not mentioned in Birth certificate)
    3) Place of Birth - Seoni (Madhya Pradesh)
    Daughter's name - Rebecca Angel Brett

Kindly help us on this issue as we have to pay donation by next month.

Thanks & Regards
    Sharon

5. Pragaspathy

Pragaspathy IL Hall of Fame

Dear Makeupjunkie,

You have not furnished the time of birth of the girl. Kindly repost ur request along with full details.

regards.

6. Pragaspathy

7. Pragaspathy

8. Pragaspathy

9. Pragaspathy

10. Pragaspathy

Dear Dreaming1,

You belong to Sagittarius Lagna. In your chart, the 2nd lord Saturn, lord of finance is exalted and gone to 11thhouse, house of profit and the 11th lord Venus, lord od profits has gone to 5th hosue and both Saturn and Venus are asepcting each other, causing a powerful Dhana Yoga. You could enjoy the maximum financial benefit during this period. However, the dasa of either Venus or Saturn should get operated between the age of 21 and 60 years. In your case, the Venus dasa started from 29.9.1993 and will be over by 29.9.2013. Most of the period has gone during your younger days itself. The Saturn dasa will get started at the fag end of your age only i..e only in the year 2070. However, your financial position will be comfortable one.

Regarding the employment, the running dasa period is supportive from 3.12.2010 to 2.10.2011. If the transit Jupiter aspects the natal Saturn of your birth chart, this will confirm getting the job. Such an event will happen in your chart, during June, 2011, by which time, the transit Jupiter will be aspecting your natal Saturn. As during the month of June, 2011, both the dasa period and also the transit periods are much supportive there are every good chances for getting the employment. However, as the dasa period is supportive from Dec 2010 onwards, you can search for ur job and at any time , you will get the job. As your 10th lord, lord of profession is exalted and placed in the Ascendant, in your Dasamsa chart, the chart meant for studying the profession, you will have good professional career.

regards