Astrological predictions

Discussion in 'Astrology Numerology & More!' started by Pragaspathy, Feb 12, 2010.

1. TulipQ

TulipQ New IL'ite

Namaskarams Sir,

Hope you are doing well.

I cannot thank you enough for your very kind predictions and remedial measures that you have offered. Taking all your precious time to help us here means so much, my humble thanks.

I am keeping in mind your thoughts on how to traverse this difficult phase in my life. I am trying to follow some of the remedies and keeping positive with the hope that this shall pass as well...

Thank you again.

With Warm Regards..

2. Pragaspathy

Pragaspathy IL Hall of Fame

HI

Thank you very much for your kind reply.

Regards

3. Pragaspathy

Hi,

At present, either the running dasa and Bhukti or the transit planets are not much supportive for any abroad opportunity. However, you will running teh period of Jupiter dasa and Rahu Bhukti between 25.09.2020 and 16.02.2023, which is likely to take you to abroad, since Rahu is one of the karakas for any abroad opportunity.

Regards

4. Pragaspathy

Hi,

It is not known whether the said business is being done in your name or in the name of your husband and in the joint name of both. However, based on the birth details furnished by you, at rpresent you are running the period of Mercury and the Bhukti of Venus. In as much as you belong to Capricorn Lagna, the Mercury happens to be the lord of 6th and 9th and also the Mercury is in retrograde position. When any planet is in retrograde motion, its period will not be good for any professional growth or growth in business. Also, the dasa lord Mercury and the Bhukti lord Venus are 2/12th position from each other. Apart from this, the transit Saturn is with the dasa lord Mercury. Hence, much progress either in profession or buysiness cannot be expected until until 12.10.2022.

As per your husband birth chart, he is running the dasa of Venus and the Bhukti of Moon. Venus, even though yogahara for Aquarius lagna, he is placed in the 12th house and Moon is the lord of 6th house.

Thus in both cases, the dasa of 6th lord is being operated. The 6th lord signifies, decease, debt, enemies etc., which is not much favourable for any business activies as per both the charts. Hence, for the present, both of you may try to be in low profile, as far business activities and try to reduce the investments as far as possible and anyone of you may look for a regular job, which will be good for both of you.

Regards

5. Pragaspathy

hI,

The adverse period of Ashtama Sani is over from Jan 2020. In case if your husband had regularly applied for job, there are good chances of getting positive results, before the end of this month; failing which the next favourable period will be between Oct and Nov 2020 only. However, the present period is highly supportive for getting the job of his expectation with good salary.

Regards

6. Pragaspathy

Hi,

As per your birth chart, the period for the present is not good supportive for any change of profession, and also at present you are running the period of Mercury, being the lord of 9th and also 12th and teh Bhukti of Rahu. Both the dasa lord Mercury and also teh Bhukti lord are in 6/8th position from each other. This period will be operative until 19.01.2021. Hence, till this period is over, please try to be in low profile in the office and do not make any argument with your husband or inlaws, if done, it will go against your interest. Things will get changed once this adverse period is over.

Regards

7. Pragaspathy

HI,

The chart of the girl is not matching well with that of yours. Hence, you may look for some other chart.

Regards

8. sp1209

sp1209 New IL'ite

Hi ,
    We are trying for kid from last 7 yrs , not able to conceive took all the treatments but everything is failed .
    My details
    Birthdate:- 12-09-1985
    Birthplace:- jalgaon maharashtra
    Time 10:15 am

Husband details
    Birthdate :-4-11-1979
    Birthtime:-5:30pm
    Place :- jalgaon maharashtra

Please sir plz guide us / help us is there any chance of my own baby in my life i am really worried ,i have done everything Ivf iui ayurvedic allopathy

9. Ragavendra

Ragavendra New IL'ite

Hello sir. Am married for two years but still don't have a child.My wife had an abortion in 2018 and two miscarriages last year. Please suggest if there are any problems and remedies for the same. Please find my wife's details below,

Name:Suma H.R (Nayana)
    Date of Birth: 27June 1988
    Place:Mysore
    Time: 5.25pm
    Nakshatra:Anuradha
    Paada:3
    Rashi:Vrishchika
    Lagna:Vrishchika
    Lagnadhipathi:Kuja

Please find my details below,

Name: Ragavendra B.R
    Date of Birth: 24 April 1986