Astrological predictions

Discussion in 'Astrology Numerology & More!' started by Pragaspathy, Feb 12, 2010.

1. strei

strei New IL'ite

Many thanks, sir. With this positive input now my hopes are high. If something turns positive will surely update you. Namaskar.

2. Pragaspathy

Pragaspathy IL Hall of Fame

Hi

If any campus interview is done, there are good chances of getting selected since the transit planets are much favourable for getting selected.

As regards the marriage, you can look for the alliance from October, 2020 and there are good chances of gettign married between Nov 2020 and Oct 2021.

Howver I would like to add that the chart of your daughter has the following doshas, which may delay the marriage:

1) Mars in the 7th house, causing Mars dosha
    2) Rahu in the 7th from Moon sign
    3) Saturn with the Venus, which may delay in her marriage.

Hence in case if you have any plan for her higher education, you may plan for the same.

Regards

3. Pragaspathy

Hi,

Thank you very much for your acknowledgement and pray the Almighty of your choice, which will certainly give the positive results.

Regards

strei likes this.
  4. revathi75

revathi75 New IL'ite

Sir,
    Thank you so much sir.

5. vidyarp

vidyarp Bronze IL'ite

Sir
    Sir
    I have started chanting the name of Lord. This gives me peace. I feel sad because inspite of having everything, there is no happiness in this house. It doesn't feel like home. I want peace of mind
    Thank you

6. AMMU365

AMMU365 New IL'ite

Sir,

My brother details
    Name: santhosh sagar
    Dob: 16/06/1991 11:15 am
    Place: Mahabubnagar, Telangana

He is looking for a job, he got few opportunities before but nothing seems to be working... when he will get good job and when should he gets married?

Please suggest me.

Sravanthi

7. Pragaspathy

Hi

Always have the positive thinking which will certainly give you a positive energy. The more successful people are always having positive thinking. The Almighty is the silent witness for everything going on around us. So, please trust him and things will certainly get changed int he course of the time.

Regards

8. Pragaspathy

Hi

The time for the present is not much supportive for getting a regular employment. Hence, he may try to join the available job and then look for a change.

The marriage is like to held between Nov 2020 and Octoebr, 2021.

Regards

AMMU365 likes this.
  9. sripriyabalaji

sripriyabalaji New IL'ite

Sir, namaste
    Thsi is sripriyabalaji. I want to know about two issues 1. I have problem in my knee and at present am undergoing ayur treatment but allopathy doctor says i have to tkup surgery on my knees postponing suregry, pl tell me how is my health as per the horoscope,
    2 we are looking for a house or flat for purchasing, and we need to sell the currently staying flat also.Looked for various projects which doesn't clicked , now we are thinking to move to a rented one. Want to know when is the good time to purchase?
    Sripriya 21/03/1973 @ chennai at 20:20 hrs
    Balaji 26/07/1968@ chennai at 17:52 hrs

10. sripriyabalaji

sripriyabalaji New IL'ite

Thsi is sripriyabalaji. I want to know about two issues 1. I have problem in my knee and at present am undergoing ayur treatment but allopathy doctor says i have to tkup surgery on my knees postponing suregry, pl tell me about my health as per the horoscope,
    2 . For the past one year we were looking for a house or flat for purchasing, and we need to sell the currently staying flat also.Looked for various projects which doesn't clicked , now we are thinking to move to a rented one. Want to know when is the good time to purchase?
    Sripriya 21/03/1973 @ chennai at 20:20 hrs
    Balaji 26/07/1968@ chennai at 17:52 hrs