Astrological predictions

Discussion in 'Astrology Numerology & More!' started by Pragaspathy, Feb 12, 2010.

1. S Priya

S Priya Senior IL'ite

Hello sir,

You r doing a good work , i would like to know my future
    DOB :25/2/1979
    TOB:6.20 am
    POB :Bangalore
    Female.

I would like to know when my martial problem will be settle, do i have chance of another kid if so by when can i expect(approx) , it would be very helpful to me and thank u very much in advance. Take care

Last edited: Feb 13, 2010
  2. shreyashreyas

shreyashreyas Gold IL'ite

My details are as below

1) Date of Birth :29th Aug 1982
    2) Time of Birth: 5:50 PM
    3) Place of Birth: Bangalore

Can you please tell me if i will be a housewife or a working woman in future?
    Will we ever build our own house?
    How will my kids future be?

3. ocean

ocean New IL'ite

hi sir,

could u plz say sir if i will complete my ug as i am having a hardtime with it:hide:...
    i wish to get married after i complete my ug,is it good & desicion?

will i have a good health at least from now onwards sir?

wil it be of my choice or arranged sir?

my details,
    female
    dob-7.12.1983.
    tob-11:34 am
    pob-erode

thanks

4. mina agarwal

mina agarwal New IL'ite

Hi

my son's data

dob may 9th 1974
    place cuttack
    bot 5.00am

he is applying for a job when he will get a job as per his choice.

thanks in advance

5. knsaranya

knsaranya New IL'ite

will i get a good job soon?

sir,
    dob: 27.03.1976
    tob:9.30 pm
    place: nagercoil, kanyakumari, tamilnadu
    sathayam nakhsatram, kumbham rasi

guru in jenmha rasi; sani in 8th house

i have lost the job in december 8th 2009, now iam working in part time shift duty,
    will i get permanent job with renumeration and satisfaction and when?
    is there any slokas to recite or pariharas to be done?
    hope u will guide me in this regard as my whole family depends on my earnings.

6. moncy

moncy New IL'ite

Dear sir,

This is for my friend and spouse. Please predict about their married life, finances and career.

These are their details:

Name: Shyam
    Sex(M of F): M
    Date of birth: May 30 1979
    Place of Birth: Palghat
    Time of birth : Not sure (5:33 pm/5:45 pm)

Name: Sheetal
    Sex(M of F): F
    Date of birth: May 7 1985
    Place of Birth: Dar-es-salaam
    Time of birth : 5:02 p.m

Thanks alot for your time.

Regards,

Moncy

7. ALPA

ALPA Platinum IL'ite

Dear Sir,

thank you very much, i must say you are right about my dharma yoga, i love to help the less fortunate and have been doing it for the past 10yrs,yes i do have a strained relationship with my father because the men i was dating in my life he never agreed to them or liked them and this made him angry as i did not listen to him and when i was young i was his favourite, but anything he wants like for his health or anything he will tell me, we have a patient nurse relationship.Will my married life be good? whats is bothering me is my marriage, will it happen soon.
    I thank you once again for your predictions.
    God bless you for helping us
    love
    alpa:cheers

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 13, 2010
    Thyagarajan likes this.
  8. Pragaspathy

Pragaspathy IL Hall of Fame

Dear Mrs. Amma 15,

ON going through teh horoscope of your first son, Mr. Aswin, it is found that his horoscope is one of the best horoscopes. In Astroloyg, 5th house of Poorva Punniasthan, intelligence etc. and the 9th house, house, house of fortune are considered very good houses. IN the birth chart of your son, it is found that the 5th Lord Venus and 9th Lord Mercury have joined together and they are placed in the Lagna itself. This is a great blessing. NOrmally , the 4th house represents education upto grauate level and for higher studies the 5th house and 5th house lord has to be seen.

At present your son is running Mercury dasa from 30.11.2004 and it will end 30.11.2021. From 22.4.2009 to 21.02.2011, it will be Mercury Dasa and Venus AD. As the bhuki lord Venus is connected to higher education, let him try for hihger studies and it will certainly give him fruitful results. This pair of Mercury and Venus is aspected by Moon, which is also a positive one and there is no adverse aspect.

YOur son has three powerful yogas. There is Gajakesari Yoga; this is due to the placement of Jupiter and Moon, in a kendra from each other. The 9th Lord Merucry and 10th Lord Venus have joined together. This will give him Dharma Karmadhi Yoga. These two yogas itself, will raise him to the highest position in his life.

Apart from this, there is another powerful yoga in his horoscope, which is very rarely found in many of the horoscopes. His 2nd Lord Saturn has joined with the 11th Lord Mars and they are placed in the 9th house. This will make him very richest person in his life, in the prsent day terms, it can be called as "Crorepathi". This is one of the best horoscopes, I hv recently seen.

The parents of the boy are blessed by GOD.

While coming to the second son Mr. Arjun, he belons Gemini Lagna and the Lagna LOrd Mercury is exalted (Ucham) in the 4th house, He will also be certainly highly intellingency. Those who are having Mercury inthe 4th house will he highly intelligency, very decent and dignified way of communication. He is running the dasa of Jupiter from 11.3.2005 andupto 11.3.2021. Jupiter is an Yogahara (benficial planet). Jupiter is aspecting the 5th lord Venus, by its 5th aspect. IN all probability, he has bright chances for higher studies in abroad. The aspect of 9th Lord Saturn over 5th Lord Venus by its 10th aspect, will be an added advantage for higher studies.

The Jupiter will be transiting from Aquarius to Pisces by 5th May, 2010. Any attempt made after this date will give beneficial results.

As I told earlier, the parents of the boy are blessed by GOD.

My God Bless all of u abundantly in all respect

CNR

9. Pragaspathy

Dear....,

ON scrutiny of your birth chart, it is found that u are running Venus Dasa. Venus is the lord of 3rd and 11th; but the Venus is placed in the 12th house along with the house Lord Moon and also one of the highest malefic planet Rahu. From 12.4.2008, you are running the VEnus Dasa and Rahu AD. BOth Venus and Rahu are within 4 degrees. Hence, the influence of Rahu (not a good only) over the Venus is one of the main reasons for all your problems. This sub period will be over 12.4.2011. Till such time, there is possibility of mental tension and strained relationship and once this period is over, you will be relieved of your worriness in all respect. There will be little relief from 5.5.2010, when the transit Jupiter moves from Aquarius to Pisces.

As regards, your employment, there is every possibility to get a suitable one before the end of November, 2010.

Pray Goddess Durga in any Lord Shiva Temple on every Friday, betwen 12.00 and 1.30 PM, which will give a great relief for all your worriness.

May God Bless U abundantly in all respect.

CNR

10. Pragaspathy

Dear Ms Pavithra

As per the birth chart of your uncle, he has got good yoga viz. Budha Aditya Yoga, and also the Chandra Mangala Yoga, i,e the combinattion of Moon and Mars, this is considered as one of the good Dhana Yogas in Astrology. Apart from this, his 2nd Lord Saturn is directly aspecting the 11th Lord Mars, which is another powerful Dhana Yoga, which will elevate him to the highest financial position.

In addition to this, his 6th Lord, Mercury, 8th Lord Sun and also the 12th Lord Jupiter have joined together, causing Vipreeta Raja Yoga. These yogas will give the much financial elevation, at the time of operation of appropriate dasas.

At present the transit, Jupiter is in the 4th house from his Moon sign and once it moves from Aquarius to Pisces, there will be much impprovement in his career. The transit Saturn in the 11th house is also much favourable.

As far as your birth chart is concerned, you have not made any specific request. If you wish to anything further, please make your request with specific requst.

May God Bless U all abundantly in all rsepct.

CNR