Astrological predictions

Discussion in 'Astrology Numerology & More!' started by Pragaspathy, Feb 12, 2010.

1. Pragaspathy

Pragaspathy IL Hall of Fame

Hi,

The chart of your husband has some serious dosha concerning marital life. Both of you belong to Gemini Lagna, which is extremely good; but from your Moon sign, Virgo, his Moon sign is Scorpio, which is the third sign, normally do not considered in matching.

In his 7th house, there are Saturn and Mars and Mercury. The conjunction of SAturn, a cold planet and Mars, a fiery planet is not good. Mercury, even though a natural planet, become a malefic planet, when connected with the natural malefic planets.

Apart from this, he has Ketu in the 2nd house, house of family is not good because the 2nd house among other things relate to family and expansion of family.

Also in his chart, there is exchange of planets between Jupiter and Mercury, i.e, Mercury has gone to the house of Jupiter and Jupiter has gone to the house of Mercury. When the planets of Lagna as well as the 7th lords are exchanged, it causes Madhana Gopala YOga, i.e, such natives will be attracted very much by the opposite natives and will always be among the group of opposite sex people; however, in as much as Jupiter is in retgograde motion, it will have its effect in the previous house also. Hence, there may not 100% of attractive by the opposite sex.

While coming to your chart, the 7th house is occupied by Saturn and Sun. Normally the Sun in the 7th is not welcome. your 7th lord Jupiter is afflicted by the Rahu, which is not good.

Thus, both the charts have some afflictions concerning the 7th house, house of spouse and it is high in the case of your husband.

HOwever, his Venus is placed in the sign of Capricorn and your Venus is placed in the sign of Aquarius, which is 2nd from his venus. VEnus for love and romance. This does not rule out any love and romance from him. He is now under the final phase of Sade Sati, which will be over by mid January, 2020.

HIs sun and your sun are in 2/12th position from each other. Hence, if there is any ego, between two, please kill the ego and try to compromise with him and things will improve, especially after January, 2020.

Regards

2. Pragaspathy

Hi,

Based on the birth details furnished by you, your husband belongs to Gemini Lagna, owned by Mercury. At present, he is running the dasa of teh Lagna Lord Mercury, from March, 2019. Normally, any dasa lord will be beneficial one only but in the case of your husband, teh Mercury is placed in the 6th house, which happens to be the sign of Scorpio, owned by Mars. Both Mars and Mercury are inimical to each other. 6th among other things relate to debt, litigation, decease etc. Hence, there are chances concerning anything relating to this.Even the change of job will not give much expected beneficial results. Known devil is better than the unknown devil. Hence, it is advisable to continue in the present office, in low profile, without entertaining any type of argument with any one. AS Saturn, the significator of profession is hemmed in between Mars and Rahu, he should not on any account resign his post for any reason; if he does so, it will be extremely difficult for him to get re-employed. As SAturn is following Rahu, there are chances for some problems in the office side, especially with his superiors. Hence, it is advsiable to spend him time praying the Almighty, especially, lord Venkateshwara, and also by reciting or hearing Vishnu Sahasranam daily in the morning. Once the transit Jupiter moves from Scorpio to Sagittarius by end of the month, there will be some improvement.

As regards your chart, the SAturn, the significator of professionis hemmed in between the two natural benefics, i.e, Mercury and Jupiter. Hence, you may not face much difficulty in geting re-employed. If you apply for any post, the perido upto mid January, 2020 is farouable; but it is deoubtful whether you may be able to get the job of your expectation and also the job of expected placed with expected perks. However, you may accept the same and try for same, after one year, which will give a good job.

Regards

3. sujaus

sujaus New IL'ite

Sir,
    Thank you so much for your timely reply.
    Can you please tell me, from when will my husband have a good time professionally and have a fruitful career? Is there any chance for him to get a good job abroad?
    Also, please suggest some pariharams to be followed to sell the property which I had mentioned.
    Namaste.

4. baljit

baljit Junior IL'ite

Hi,
    I am Baljit Kaur, from Batu Caves, Selangor, Malaysia.
    Recently I change job due to location (transportation problem). It been about a month in this new company. I am in IT department doing programming. The new job is very stressful as no one is explaining (system is totally different from previous company) and the boss will just ask u to do the changes. There also except u to work from house. Should I take a career break (thinking twice as country economic not that good and to get other job is not easy as age factor) or stay in this new place hoping for transfer to other department but not IT Dept. Please advice on my career, will I get transfer ? Below is my details. Thanks in advance.

1) Date of Birth : 08/10/1977
    2) Time of Birth : 2.20pm
    3) Place of Birth : General Hospital Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

5. Pragaspathy

HI,

In your chart, the Saturn, the significator of profession is hemmed in between the two natural beneifics i;e. Moon and Venus; hence, you may not have much difficulty in changing the job or even getting re-employed, for any reason.

Once the transit Jupiter moves from the sign of Scorpio to the sign of Sagittarius by the end of this month, he will be directly aspecting your natal Jupiter, which means that if you want to apply for any new job, it will be good for change of profession of your expectation, expected place with expected perks.

Accordingly the period from 15th December, 2019 to 15th January is supportive for the change of profession and you may take necessary initiatives from the begining of the month which will certainly give positive response.

May God bless you abundantly in all respect

Regards

6. Pragaspathy

Hi,

Your husband's Mercury dasa and Mercury Bhukti will be operative until 11.08.2021 and until this period much beneficial results cannot be expected. However depending upon the operation of further sub periods, there may be some positive improvements. Please pray lord Subramaniam (Murugan) to get the property disposed at the earliest. Also, please try to ascertain your family deity of your husband and try to make a visit and offer the temple priest liberally which will be good for him.

Regards

7. Parvathy20

Parvathy20 New IL'ite

Namaste Sir

Unfortunately, I am unable to respond to the original message. The system throws an error message.

Name: Parvathy Lakshmanan
    D.O.B.: 20 Dec 1986
    Time: 13.43pm

Thank you for such a detailed response. I am indeed grateful.

I humbly request you to clarify if there is a favorable time to leave to India for good. My heart health has really declined and I simply cannot carry on in this line of work. I want to study yoga and vedanta and live a peaceful relaxed life in the mountains and jungles. Does this seem likely anytime soon?

Also, may I please have your Nakshatram Sir?

Thank you

8. Preethiabi

Preethiabi New IL'ite

Hello sir,

This is Preethika. Now a days, we are facing many issues in our family. My mom stucked with some money problems. A lady planned her to put surity signature for a huge amount. Finally we found this and stopped mom from this. But the pbms are going worse. We have much debt. Can't settle it though we're trying Hard.

I'm also facing issues with my promotion in office. Also having health issues.

Please check my horoscope and let us know about my mom's time. I don't want her to stuck with any kind of issues like this in future.

Also please let me know about my promotion. Will i get more salary than this?

Name: Preethika
    DOB: Aug 28 1995
    Place of birth: Tiruchengodu
    Time of birth: 10.20pm

9. aarchana6

aarchana6 New IL'ite

Hello sir
    This is archana.Now a days life is not going smoothly.At present iam in USA.Iam having health issues mainly gastritis.i have food allergies.I am not able to concentrate on anything.i want to restart my career after gap.i feel depressed at times.will I get a job in USA.when will my life be smooth.please give some remedies which I can do at home.

Name :Archana
    DOB :23 January 1980
    Time of birth : 7:30 AM
    Place of birth : Bellary Karnataka.

thank u

archana

10. Pragaspathy

Hi,

I remember to have sent a detailed reply on the request made by you concerning your re-marriage and also the desires to return to India. Based on the running dasa period, I had advised to stay in abroad for some more time or try to search for going over to a difference country of your choice; but I think, due to your personal life, you prefer to return to India and settled in God's own country in Kerala. ofcourse it is a good idea; but you should able to get a decent job of your expectation for your livelihood. Ofcourse in your chart, the saturn, the significator of profession is hemmed in between Venuis and Mercury, both of them are natural beneficial planets, which will be helpful in getting re-employed without much suffering;but either the transit Saturn or Jupiter should support for the same. For teh present, both of them are not much supportive. Hence you may decide the shifting plan accordingly.

From July 2008, you are runnign the dasa of Venus, who is he lord of third and 8th house, since you belong to Pisces Lagna. Generally,the dasa of 8th lord will normally be a problematic one; but in your case, the Venus is well place din the 8th house, house of longevity< In much as the transit Rahu from he sign of Gemini is aspecrign the dasa lord Venus and also the Lagna LOrd Jupiter, you may be having some minor health issues; but things will improve better, once the transit Rahu moves out of Gemini by Sept 2009.

May God Bless u abundantly in all respect.

Regards