Astrological predictions

Discussion in 'Astrology Numerology & More!' started by Pragaspathy, Feb 12, 2010.

1. curie

curie Junior IL'ite

sir
    i am trying for second kid from past 2 years.
    please tell the jathakam.
    name:sujatha kumari
    date of birth:5th june 1984, place:brahmanacheruvu in andhrapradesh
    time:10:30 am
    thanks in advence

2. curie

curie Junior IL'ite

sir
    i am trying for second kid from past 2 years.
    please tell the jathakam.
    name:sujatha
    date of birth:5th june 1984, place:brahmanacheruvu in andhrapradesh
    nakshatram:anuradha
    simha rasi
    thanks in advance

3. Pragaspathy

Pragaspathy IL Hall of Fame

Hi,

The birth details furnished by you are not sufficeint. Please provide the date of birth, place of birth and time of birth of yourself and also your husband.

Regards

4. Pragaspathy

Hi,

Without knowing the birth details of your brother's spouse, the marriage disharmkony cannot be studied.

However, in the chart of your brother, the 2nd house is occupied by Moon and Ketu. The second house among other things relate to family and the 7th house happens to be the spouse. Any malefic in these two houses will cause marital disharmony. In the chart of your brother, the 2nd house is occupied by the 6th lord Moon, which is not good becuase the 6th house among other things relate to litigation and also Ketu, a planet of restricting anything. This is not good placement.

Apart from this, the 7th house is occupied by 8th lord Mercury and also the Lagna cum 12th lord SAturn, which is also not good.

Apart from this Venus, the kalathrahara for male is debilitated and afflicted by Rahu and also Mars. which is also not good for marital harmony.

Anything further confirmed only after know the full birth details of his spouse birth chart only.

Regards

5. googleearth

googleearth Silver IL'ite

Hello Sir,
    As you had predicted I was blessed with son this year. Thank you for your positivism. You had previously helped me for my work related issues too and suggested I chant maha mrutnya mantra which has worked very well for me. Thank you very much sir.
    but today I have a question regarding my husband it looks like he is going through a bad phase work wise, things are generally normal but when ever he tries to find better opportunities things don't go work out in the last minute. Like even after all interviews go well finally he gets rejected. Like after 3-4 rounds of interview even when the interviewer says all is good he gets rejected. Is there some prayers he can say to boost him? Or pray to any particular god? His details:

DOB: Aug 31 1982
    Place - Mumbai
    Time - 1:10PM

Thank you once again for your time and efforts

6. Pragaspathy

HI

Based on the birth details furnished by you, you belong to Pisces Ascendant, owned byJuptier, who has gone to 12th house and associated with Mars, the 2nd cum 9th lord

The 2nd lord, lord of family going to the 12th house, house of loss is not good for marital harmony.

Also, whenever there is Rahu in the Lagan and Ketu is in the 7th house, and 7th house ketu is any way connected with Mars will lead to marital disharmony. The 7th house Ketu is aspected by Mars, which is one of the reasons for marital disharmony.

Apart from this the 7th lord Mercury has gone to ninth house; but the house of Mars, which is not good. In addition, there is connectivity between Jupiter, Mars and Venus which will normally lead to separation also.

These are the main reasons for your disharmony and separation

As far as your profession, in your chart, the 10th house is occupied by Sun, wherein Sun is considered as more powerful. This will give name and fame and also resepct. Probably, this could have given a good job.

Also in your chart, as the 10th lord Jupiter is placed and also the Lagna Lord, who also happens to be Jupiter is placed in the 12th, it is extremely supportive for getting settled in abroad.

At present you are running the dasa of Venus and also the Jupiter. The sub lord of Venus is Jupiter, who is placed in the 12th and the sub lord of Jupiter is Saturn who is the 12th lord and the Jupiter is also placed in the 12th. The 12th house among other things relate to staying in abroad or getting settled in abroad.

Hence, I am of the view you can think of moving to any other country of your interest after some tme because any change in the near future may not much supportive.

In case, if you resign the job immediately, you may not get any job of your interest immediately sicne the transit Saturn and also Jupiter are not supportive for the present. Hence, you may try to continue your job for some more time, even though some reluctance to do so.

Regarding the re-marriage, it has to be considered from the 9th house. The transit Saturn and transit Jupiter are capable triggering the event; but both of them are not much supportive for the present and hence, you may make any attempt by 2020; ofcourse it is long period only. In the mean time, you can look for the alliance and if there is blessigns of the Almighty, there are every chances for getting remarried. The period between Nov 2020 and 2021 is highly supportive for getting remarried.

If you need any further clarification, please let me know.

Regards

Parvathy20 likes this.
  7. Pragaspathy

Hi,

According to his chart, the period between 26th November, 2019 to 31st December,2019 is supportive for change of profession; but it is doubtful that the profession may be to the expected place or expected salary sine the change may be as per his karma, it may be good or bad and even if he continues in his office, there may be chances for shifting to any unwanted place or post.

Also one of the reasons for all these things is also due to the fact that at present he is runnng the period of Sade Sati. Hence, you may try to offer boiled rise, soaked with sesame seed and sesame oil to the crow on every Saturday, preferably on every Saturday which will nullify the ill effects of 'Sade Sati.

Regards

8. Pragaspathy

Hi,

Please let me know which birth details belong to you and which belong to your DH. Also, please let me know the meaning for PBR and SBR

Regards

9. Pragaspathy

Hi,

The time for the present is not much supportive for acquiring any immovable property and you can wait until Oct 2020 and then take any initiative in this regard. and things will get changed after this period.

Regards

10. Pragaspathy

Hi,

I find that you have consulted me earlier regarding your daughter; but I do not remember whether it is relating to her marriage or any any other issue.

Based on the birth details, your daughter belongs to Virgo Lagna and the 7th house, house is occupied by Ketu and also the retrograde Saturn and here is no beneficial aspect. Normally, Ketu in the 7th may give a love marriage, that too a marriage with a person of different caste but alogn with Ketu, Saturn is also placed. Two0 worst malefics in the 7th is not good and there is no any aspect of the beneficial planets. Both Rahu and Sun are directly aspecting the 7th house. Hence, much care should be taken in matching the charts.

The marriage is possible between Nov2020 and October, 2021, Hence,you may try to look for alliance from October, 2020 onwards.

Regards