Astrological predictions

Discussion in 'Astrology Numerology & More!' started by Pragaspathy, Feb 12, 2010.

1. Pragaspathy

Pragaspathy IL Hall of Fame

HI,

The boy does not have any major problem. Normally, the chart of the children should not be taken up for any astrological study until the child completes 12 years of age, unless the child is suffering a lot due to major health issue or lacking badly in education.

In the chart of the boy, the SAturn is placed in the 2nd house. The 2nd house among other things relate to tongue / speech. This dasa will be over by 19.06.2019. AFter that the Mercury dasa will get started. Hence, the boy will show improvement after this period.

However, I would like to suggest that the child may be made to listen to Rudra Namakam-Chamakam or Siva Tandava Stotra. Multiple times in a day! It is important that he adopts to concentrate on the rhythmical aspect of sound. Then, you will notice a perceptible change in his ability soon enough.

Regards

2. Pragaspathy

Hi,

Thank you very much for your kind ack.

May God Bless you all abundantly in all respect.

Regards

3. Pragaspathy

HI,

There is nothing adverse for the present, concerning your profession. Because of widowhood, your boss may try to ill treat you; but be bold and face the situation and things will go smoothly.

The time for the present is also supportive for your second marriage until Sept 2019. Hence, you may look for suitable alliance and pray the Goddess Parvathi in any form to get married. The 2nd marriage will be very cordial and peaceful.

As far as your career i concerned, there will not be much problem, as epr the running dasa periods and you can have positive thinking.

The Fibroid is a very common issue in the case of most of females. Hence, you may consult a Physician /Gynecologist and take necessary treatment.

May God Bless you abundantly in all respect.

Regards

4. vinik2017

vinik2017 New IL'ite

Thank you so much for looking into this Sir.

How do my career options look like? Will I able to succeed well in terms of promotion or job change?

5. vinik2017

vinik2017 New IL'ite

Thank you so much for looking into this Sir.

How do my career options look like? Will I able to succeed well in terms of promotion or job change?

6. bubbly2009

bubbly2009 New IL'ite

Thank so much sir for replying

7. bubbly2009

bubbly2009 New IL'ite

Hello Sir,

My details:
    DOB: October 28 1979
    Time: 4.15 AM
    Place: Coimbatore, Tamilnadu, India

My husband chart:
    DOB: May 13 1978
    Time: 4.17 PM
    place: Coimbatore, tamilnadu, India.

We are still trying for a baby and last year I had miscarraige at 10 Weeks and has another miscarriage in January of this year(2019). Any poojas to be done to beget children at home(since we are in Canada).

Thank You for taking time to help everyone here...

8. Parvathy20

Parvathy20 New IL'ite

Reposting...

Namaste Sir

I hope you can be of some much needed guidance to me. I am going through a period of intense transformation. Feel a lot of negativity at my job and cannot stand my boss. I am a divorcee since 2015 and would like to settle down with a suitable mate for this life. My health is also having issues, especially due to work stress. I have manifested uterine fibroids.

I used to have everything a few years ago. A happy marriage, good health and a well paid government job. I believe everything happens for a reason and I can be fulfilled in all that and more again. Could you please give any guidance about my health, love life and career?

DOB: 20 Dec 1986
    Time : 13:43 hours
    Place : Thrissur, Kerala

Thank you immensely.

9. Parvathy20

Parvathy20 New IL'ite

10. Parvathy20

Parvathy20 New IL'ite

Thank you so much Sir. I have just seen your reply to my first post.