1. If someone taught you via skype, what would you want to learn? Tell us here!
    Dismiss Notice

Astrological predictions

Discussion in 'Astrology Numerology & More!' started by Pragaspathy, Feb 12, 2010.

1. Pragaspathy

Pragaspathy IL Hall of Fame

HI,

Kindly let me know the predictions done by me earlier, so as to enable to answer your queries.

Regards

2. padma321

padma321 New IL'ite

Hello sir
    I am facing a hard situation in getting back my share in my fathers property from my sibling. Would like to know when this problem will be solved in my life.
    DOB :14-06-1982
    TOB : 10.50pm
    POB : Madras , Tamilnadu

Last edited: Feb 13, 2019
    skr9095 likes this.
  3. mala76

mala76 Senior IL'ite

Dear Sir,
    Thank you for responding the soonest.
    Please find your prediction as following.

Thank you.
    Hope your son and daughter are well. I remember that I had earlier assessed your charts for marital problems; but do not remember the nature of replies given by me. However, I am trying to reply to you, taking into consideration of the present scenario:

1) Kindly advise how would my career progress be for the next year?

The period between 29th October, 2018 and 29th November, is highly supportive for any change of job, which will certainly give you good job with good salary and statues, leading to change of life style. In case if you would like to change the job, you may initiate efforrts before the above period or you would like to continue in the present job, there are chances for recognition of your work and elevation, with financial benefits and status.

2) Will my relationship with my husband improve or any possibilities to patch up again? He has left and staying separately now. Is there a possibility for both of us stay together and solve the marital problems.?

1) In your chart, 7th house is occupied by Kethu aspected by Rahu and also Mars. Mars in the 7th house is not good for long term marital relationship and at one time, your spouse may not be interested in bed relations and also Ketu is the planet of obstruction

2) The 2nd lord, lord family and the 7th lord, lord of spouse has gone to 12th house from your Lagna, which is extremely bad for marital harmony and there may not be much support from the spouse

3) Also, the Rahu in the 12th house from the Moon sign, which will affect the matters concerning bed pleasures

4) Ketu in the 12th from your Venus sign.

These are major sets backs in your charts. Also the Navamsa Lagna is Pisces, which is 6th from the Janma Lagna Libra, which means that you will rise up in the life with sufferings only because it is 6th house.

In the case of your husband, the 2nd lord, lord of family and expansion of family is afflicted by the nodes; which is not good for marital harmony. The Lagna Lord Saturn is afflicted by Mars, which will normally make him an angry bird. His adverse Venus dasa will be over by 30.10.2018. hence, any initiative may be made after this period.

Please take care of your children.

Regards

4. amunique

amunique Gold IL'ite

sir thank you so much for the reply.
    However, i could understand very little, may i please kindly request you to tell me in a plain language that i could understand please.
    by the first sentence, i guess you were saying about rahu ketu transit recently and i did not understand the saturn retrograde motion.please tell again sir.
    thanks

5. raj134

raj134 New IL'ite

Hello sir ,

I’m trying for job and things are not going well in career perspective. Can you please let me know when I can find desired job.

DOB 3/12/1993
    Time 4:54 am
    Place: Karimnagar, Telangana

Thanks,

6. sethu_m_s

sethu_m_s Senior IL'ite

Dear Sir,

Thankyou for your reply.

Regards
    sethu

7. senorita2019

senorita2019 Silver IL'ite

This is my colleague and he is divorced. he was married for 14 years and very unhappy. His wife put so many cases on him in USA. Now he wants to know if his future will be peaceful and is there 2nd marriage for him and how it will be ?

Oct 6, 1973
    11.44 am
    vellore, TN

8. Anujaya2009

Anujaya2009 New IL'ite

Respected Sir,

Hope you are doing well.. With God's grace, I delivered a baby boy in the first week of September 2018. Though we faced a lot of difficulties initially, the baby seems to be ok now. As I have mentioned in my last post, I had a good well-paying remote job until July 2018. I want to know if I will be able to land a remote job any time soon. There is a lot of financial mess and things are tied up a bit.

Please reply and many thanks for all your help.
    Regards

9. ss24

ss24 Bronze IL'ite

Hello Sir,

Hope you are doing well. I am going through a very hard time unable to get out of problems.

Its getting difficult day by day. Would be grateful if you can please look into my details below and let me know when can I expect things to get a bit stable?

Name - Swati sachdeva
    D.o.b - 24/10/1993
    P.o.b - Delhi
    T.o.b - 10:14 am

Thank you for your precious time!

Best Regards
    Swati

10. Pragaspathy

Pragaspathy IL Hall of Fame

Hi,

Please repost your request with the nature of problem.

Regards