1. If someone taught you via skype, what would you want to learn? Tell us here!
    Dismiss Notice

Astrological predictions

Discussion in 'Astrology Numerology & More!' started by Pragaspathy, Feb 12, 2010.

1. senorita2019

senorita2019 Silver IL'ite

Dear sir,
    pls see my brother horoscope and say when he will get remarried and have child.He got his mutual divorce decree this week. He has no kids and lives in USA now.

April 20, 1982
    5.28 am
    Guntur

He got married and had a horrible life, he had many love breakups before marriage.

2. Rith

Rith IL Hall of Fame

Respected Sir,

Pranams to you. Thank you for your kind prediction, I sticked to your words and managed till date. I am always facing issues in my job which is taking a toll on my personal life and health. I am losing my seniority as well at workplace. and this stress is impacting my relationship with in laws , husband and children. Worklife is highly stressful and salary is less for my experience. Is there any possibility to have some peace in my personal and career. Happy to follow any fasting or pariharams for the same. Kindly predict when I will lead a peaceful life with improvement in happiness and finance

My details:
    DOB: July1st 1986
    Place of Birth: kanchipuram
    Time of birth: 2:20 PM

Please advise if I have to do any parigaram/ pooja to continue or get a new job and for general peace. Thank you so much sir
    Kindly accept my namaskarams

3. lakshya2018

lakshya2018 Bronze IL'ite

Dear Sir,

Below is my husband's birth details. Please predict how s his time now.. will there be any improvement in financial status(job: real estate marketing head)? When we will bulid/buy a new home?

DOB : 2 Oct 1985
    time : 1.05 pm
    place: puducherry

He also an politician. Is there any chance if he comes out of it? Any parigaram/pooja do for that? or any benefits if he continues it and no harm?

Last edited: Feb 8, 2019
  4. Pragaspathy

Pragaspathy IL Hall of Fame

HI,

On 06th Feb, 2019, at the time of commencement of your monthly cycle, the day star was Avitam and while counting the 15th star from Avittam is Pooram, which will commence at 12.04 Pm on 20th February, 2019 (Wednesday) and will be upto 05.02 AM on 21st February, 2019 (Thursday).

Hence, you may try to have the bed relations at any time on the above dates, preferable in the night of 20th February, 2019, with trust and belief.

You can try this for two or three months and if with the blessings of the Almighty, you get conceived, it is good or otherwise you may go for medical assistance.

Regards

5. Pragaspathy

HI,

In teh chart of your husband, the 2nd lord, lord of self earning has gone to 12th house, house of loss/expenditure, which is not good for finance/financial savings.

At present, he is running teh dasa of Rahu, who is placed in the 5th house. Hence, you may please arrange to offer ghee lamp to Goddess Durga on every Friday, preferably between 10.30 and and 12.00 Noon and try to do archana in his name, birth star and rasi, which is good for him. The Rahu dasa commenced on 20.04.2016 and will be operative until 21.04.2034. His chart is not much supportive for any earning from politics.

Regards

6. Pragaspathy

Hi,

I do not remember the nature of reply given by me earlier. At present you are running the dasa of Moon, who is placed in the 6th house, house of debts, litigation, decease and afflicted by Rahu. Hence, much benefifits/progress cannot be expected until the Moon dasa is over, i.e, 18.04.2023. Even any attempt for change of profession will not be much helpful. However, the period Sept / Oct 2019 is supportive for change of profession and the best period for change of profession is Nov 2021 to Sept 2022 and this change will be much beneficial to you financially. Please try to do meditation / yoga which is extremely good for you. Also, pray Goddess Parvathi to get rid of your sufferings.

Regards

7. Pragaspathy

Hi,

In the chart of your brother, there is a conjunction of Venus and Moon, that too in one of the very secretive signs of Aquarius and this duo is aspected not only by Jupiter; but also Rahu; hence there are chances that he would had multiple affairs, and as per his chart, the 2nd marriage is supportive and time for the present, until October, 2019. One of the major reasons for the failure of his first marriage is due to the placement of retrograde Saturn and also retrograde Mars in his 7th house, which happens to be the sign of Virgo. Hence, if he wants to live a peaceful married life, he should desist any affairs after his marriage, which is good or otherwise, he may suffer.

Regards

8. Pragaspathy

Hi,

As per your husband chart, the service is good and the business - either individually or in joint venture is not good and if done, there are chances for loss

At present, he is running the dasa of Venus and Bhukti of Moon which will be operative until 03.06.2019. Venus is placed in the 12th house and the Moon is placed, in the 5th house, in its house of debilitation. They are in 6/8th position from each other, which is not good to take any decision until this period.

The period for the present until October, 2019 is supportive for any abroad opportunity and also his chart is supportive for getting settled in abroad.

Regards

9. Pragaspathy

Hi,

At present, your husband is running the major dasa of Rahu and minor dasa of Saturn, which commenced on 30.05.2017 and will be operative until 05.04.2020. Generally, in every one's life, the period of either Rahu and Saturn or Saturn and Rahu is an adverse period and this period will not give much beneficial results. Hence it is suggested that he may be in low profile until 05.04.2020.

His parents or siblings in India may be advised to lit ghee lamp to Goddess Durga on every Friday, between 10.30 AM and 12.00 Noon on his behalf which will be good for him to nullify the ill effects of Rahu Also. they may be advised to offer boiled rise, soaked with sesame oil and and sesame seed on every Saturday in the morning to the crows, which will be good for him.

Please also advise him to be cordial with the servants both in office and domestic, which will be good for him.

Please use sesame oil in your Pooja room, which is good for nullifying the ill effects of Rahu.

Regards

10. lakshya2018

lakshya2018 Bronze IL'ite

thank you so much sir.

Our family astrologer passed away recently. So dont know whom to consult. last time he said during rahu dasa my husband will earn lot of money. But we(me/PIL) need to invest that money in any immovable assets not giving responsibility to my husband.

Two days before his death , he called and said my husband time is good and I need to prepare for govt exams. Also he warned me due to improvement in finance he may start to drink occassionly(due to rahu dasa) and problem may come to woman. so need to careful with women working with him or know to him.

not sure what type of problem may occur... Can you confirm on this and tell me any pooja sir?