Astrological predictions

Discussion in 'Astrology Numerology & More!' started by Pragaspathy, Feb 12, 2010.

1. Pragaspathy

Pragaspathy IL Hall of Fame

HI,

In teh chart of your husband, the 2nd lord, lord of self earning has gone to 12th house, house of loss/expenditure, which is not good for finance/financial savings.

At present, he is running teh dasa of Rahu, who is placed in the 5th house. Hence, you may please arrange to offer ghee lamp to Goddess Durga on every Friday, preferably between 10.30 and and 12.00 Noon and try to do archana in his name, birth star and rasi, which is good for him. The Rahu dasa commenced on 20.04.2016 and will be operative until 21.04.2034. His chart is not much supportive for any earning from politics.

Regards

2. Pragaspathy

Hi,

I do not remember the nature of reply given by me earlier. At present you are running the dasa of Moon, who is placed in the 6th house, house of debts, litigation, decease and afflicted by Rahu. Hence, much benefifits/progress cannot be expected until the Moon dasa is over, i.e, 18.04.2023. Even any attempt for change of profession will not be much helpful. However, the period Sept / Oct 2019 is supportive for change of profession and the best period for change of profession is Nov 2021 to Sept 2022 and this change will be much beneficial to you financially. Please try to do meditation / yoga which is extremely good for you. Also, pray Goddess Parvathi to get rid of your sufferings.

Regards

3. Pragaspathy

Hi,

In the chart of your brother, there is a conjunction of Venus and Moon, that too in one of the very secretive signs of Aquarius and this duo is aspected not only by Jupiter; but also Rahu; hence there are chances that he would had multiple affairs, and as per his chart, the 2nd marriage is supportive and time for the present, until October, 2019. One of the major reasons for the failure of his first marriage is due to the placement of retrograde Saturn and also retrograde Mars in his 7th house, which happens to be the sign of Virgo. Hence, if he wants to live a peaceful married life, he should desist any affairs after his marriage, which is good or otherwise, he may suffer.

Regards

4. Pragaspathy

Hi,

As per your husband chart, the service is good and the business - either individually or in joint venture is not good and if done, there are chances for loss

At present, he is running the dasa of Venus and Bhukti of Moon which will be operative until 03.06.2019. Venus is placed in the 12th house and the Moon is placed, in the 5th house, in its house of debilitation. They are in 6/8th position from each other, which is not good to take any decision until this period.

The period for the present until October, 2019 is supportive for any abroad opportunity and also his chart is supportive for getting settled in abroad.

Regards

5. Pragaspathy

Hi,

At present, your husband is running the major dasa of Rahu and minor dasa of Saturn, which commenced on 30.05.2017 and will be operative until 05.04.2020. Generally, in every one's life, the period of either Rahu and Saturn or Saturn and Rahu is an adverse period and this period will not give much beneficial results. Hence it is suggested that he may be in low profile until 05.04.2020.

His parents or siblings in India may be advised to lit ghee lamp to Goddess Durga on every Friday, between 10.30 AM and 12.00 Noon on his behalf which will be good for him to nullify the ill effects of Rahu Also. they may be advised to offer boiled rise, soaked with sesame oil and and sesame seed on every Saturday in the morning to the crows, which will be good for him.

Please also advise him to be cordial with the servants both in office and domestic, which will be good for him.

Please use sesame oil in your Pooja room, which is good for nullifying the ill effects of Rahu.

Regards

6. lakshya2018

lakshya2018 Bronze IL'ite

thank you so much sir.

Our family astrologer passed away recently. So dont know whom to consult. last time he said during rahu dasa my husband will earn lot of money. But we(me/PIL) need to invest that money in any immovable assets not giving responsibility to my husband.

Two days before his death , he called and said my husband time is good and I need to prepare for govt exams. Also he warned me due to improvement in finance he may start to drink occassionly(due to rahu dasa) and problem may come to woman. so need to careful with women working with him or know to him.

not sure what type of problem may occur... Can you confirm on this and tell me any pooja sir?

7. mahalakshmi001

mahalakshmi001 Senior IL'ite

Does manglik dosha really affects if a manglik boy marries a non manglik girl?

Ans. Marriages are said to be made in heaven but in India despite knowing this fact we Indians heavily rely on the horoscopes. Horoscopes are basically the birth charts prepared by our astrologers just after a child is born. These horoscopes contains 12 houses which are governed by the planetary movements of our solar planets and thus effects our life in various manifolds. Out of all the planets when “Mars” also said as “mangal grah” in hindi is present in the 1st, 2nd, 4th, 7th, 8th and 12th house of a persons horoscopes then that person is known as manglik. Manglik is not a dosha rather its just a prediction made by our birth chart.

From decades long history, we Indians highly admire that manglik individuals cannot marry a non-manglik individual and vice-versa otherwise the couple may have to face ill effects in their life like divorce, death etc, but is it true? Who will prove this? If we go by the statistics also, I don’t find this relevant because if this is the case then do all army men killed on borders are mangliks? Or do all of them have married manglik or non-manglik girls?

Now, going by the facts, as per astrological evidences it is said that mars or mangal grah is fierce and aggressive and is assumed as a symbol of energy and fire. So if two aggressive people gets married then obviously clusters will happen, because to lead a peaceful life one must be of quite compromising nature and when it doesn't happens then automatically quarrels and discomfort occurs. So, widow-hood, separation, divorce etc has nothing to with the manglik taboo rather its our own self who decides what to do, when to do and how to do.

8. sethu_m_s

sethu_m_s Senior IL'ite

Dear Sir,

Thank you for your kind reply.We will do things for my husband as suggested by you.

Due to some financial problems, I am thinking to settle back in India with children.Could you kindly check my
    birth details and advise if such things are indicated in my horoscope.If so, is that beneficial to our life.Is there any chances for me to get a job back in kerala/?

My dob: 28-09-1981
    Place: kollam,kerala
    Time:9.30 am

Thanking you
    Regards
    sethu

9. Pragaspathy

HI,

Please avoid posting any promotional post in this thread. You are at liberty to create your own thread and post any promotional posts. Kindly do not repeat any such act in future because this my own thread and I don't want any outsider to peep into this.

Regards

Last edited: Feb 11, 2019
  10. Pragaspathy

Hi,

Your chart is more supportive for getting settled in abroad than getting settled in India; however, it all depends upon your husband's chart only.

Regards

sethu_m_s likes this.