Astrological predictions

Discussion in 'Astrology Numerology & More!' started by Pragaspathy, Feb 12, 2010.

1. bimla1957

bimla1957 New IL'ite

Namaskaram Sir,

Its now long time since we are looking for my son's second marriage. We are not sure where we are less to worship God. We have done all the necessary remedies but somehow we have not got yet any God blessings. Can you check and see how much more time he need to wait to get married?
    04.08.1981, 13:45 hrs, Bhusawal

Thanks in advance.

2. Pragaspathy

Pragaspathy IL Hall of Fame

Hi,

For the second marriage, the chart should support for the same. In the chart of your son, the 7th sub lord happens to be Saturn, who is placed in a dual sign, which is a supportive factor for re-marriage.

The second marriage has to be considered from the 9th house. At present, the transit Saturn is directly aspecting the Lagna Lord Mars directly, and also, the 9th lord Moon, which is supportive for marriage.

In such case, the transit Jupiter has to trigger the marriage. At present, the transit Jupiter is in the Lagna and aspecting the 9th house, which is supportive for re-marriage before Oct 2019; failing which the transit Jupiter aspects the natal Venus from the sign of Sagittarius, during the period between Jan and Feb 2020

Regards

bimla1957 likes this.
  3. Pragaspathy

Hi,

Based on the birth details of your husband, your husband belongs to Aries Ascendant and the 7th house is occupied by Saturn and also the Jupiter. The chandala yoga is formed when the Jupiter is afflicted by Rahu. Even in such case, if the Rahu had not crossed the Jupiter, such native will be prone to health issue / longevity issue. Hence this is not applicable to your husband's chart.

I don't want to comment anything about the observation made by the Astrologer, you had consulted.

Living peacefully depends upon the give and take policy and adjustment between the husband and wife.

Regards

4. Pragaspathy

Hi,

It is not proper to study the third party chart. Please advise your friend to post his details directly in the forum

Regards

5. Pragaspathy

Hi,

Based on the birth details given by you, your son belongs to Virgo Lagna. 4th house from the Lagna and the 9th from the Lagna is cosnidered as the houses of mother and father and also the signficator of mother is Moon and the father is Sun.

In the chart, the 4th lord, representing the mother is Jupiter, who is afflicted by the nodes and the significator of Moon is also afflicted by the nodes and also Mars, which is an indication that there are chances for disagreement with the mother.

Similarly, while considering from the Lagna, the 9th house is owned by VEnus, who is in association with the Sun and this pair is aspected by Ketu and also saturn, which is also indicative factor for disagreement with the father also.

Also in the chart, the 7th house is occupied by the house lord Jupiter and afflicted by the Jupiter, and afflclicted by Rahu, a separative planet and this is the same position, while compared from the Moon sign also sicne the Moon is also placed in the sign of Virgo itself. Also, the virgo natives will always prefer to live a life away from their parents. In the navamsa chart, his 7th rasi lord Jupiter is placed in the 8th afflicted by Mars and Rahu. Hence, in all probably, there may some misunderstanding between the husband and wife.

However, any further assessment can be made only based on the birth chart of his spouse.

Regards

6. Pragaspathy

Hi,

Please let me know the nearest town of district headquarter of your birth since I am not able to generate the birth chart with the place of birth Belpara.

Kindly repost your request with the above details.

Regards

7. Pragaspathy

Hi,

What I had told you based on astrology. If anything positive is coming out, please accept the same because an Astrologer can predict the probable event; but whether it depends upon what will happen is decided by the Creator Lord Brahma.

Regards

8. priyasaki

priyasaki Gold IL'ite

Sir,

This is my sister's details.

DOB: 22.10.1994
    TOB: 9:41 am
    POB: Coimbatore

We have started searching for alliance.
    Any clue on bridegroom's native, job, current location, family etc..?

9. amunique

amunique Gold IL'ite

Hello Pragaspathy sir,

I had consulted you earlier regarding my career and marriage life. you advised me not to take any decision during 2014 but my circumstances were such that i left the job and went to my native. The results were worst.
    sir so please predict my chances of second marriage and career. please.
    details:
    DOB:13.06.1985
    TOB: 01.25AM
    POB: Vijayawada Andhra Pradesh
    Thanks in advance.
    p.s I don't have your past predictions separately now. but this thread is too long to trace back. kindly excuse.

10. kalcandu

kalcandu Silver IL'ite

Respected Sir,

Belpahar is located in Sambhalpur District, Orissa.

Thanking you and awaiting your kind reply.
    --------------------------------------------------
    kalcandu said:
    Respected Sir,

I am married for 7 years and no children. Undertook medical treatment also but not successful. Kindly tell if there is chance of having children in horoscope.

My details:
    DOB: 19.07.85
    Time: 5:20am
    Place: Belpahar

Husband details:
    DOB: 29.04.85
    Time: 1:46pm
    Place: Calicut

Thanking you.