Astrological predictions

Discussion in 'Astrology Numerology & More!' started by Pragaspathy, Feb 12, 2010.

1. Beinghuman79

Beinghuman79 New IL'ite

Thanks a lot sir
    The boys time of birth is 3.15 pm
    Place. Theni

Date. 14.08.1979
    Please review

Thanks a lot

2. wellnes

wellnes New IL'ite

Respected sir,
    I have read your many astrological predictions and you always say kids horscope should not be seen until they are 12 because if the astrologer say anything bad it will affect the child.
    I have a strong belief that you wont say anything bad that's why I am coimg to you sir. I dont want to consult any other astrolger other than you sir. Please dont ignore my request.
    D.o.b 9 sep 2015
    T.o.b 11.22 am
    p.o.b walnut creek,california.
    My son is having right side ear deformation and hearing loss on right side. He is wearing hearing aid for that. He is not talking properly and also he is very active. when he sees the new people he is very shy. Doctors said he is having developmental delay. I dont know why god is punisihing us like this. when he will talk properly and be a like normal kid.
    If you decide to ignore my request please bless my kid.
    God will bless you in abundantly in all respect. Thanks for your selfless service sir.

3. savitharama

savitharama New IL'ite

Dear Pragaspathy Sir,

My name is savitharama, I had asked you about child birth as per our charts, and you had replied (attached).
    Sir we are planning to try IVF again in January (new year), we have some medical issues already hence our previous IVF has not been success.
    My husband has issues with sperm count, so can we try IVF again. Will we be able to have child of our own, and will it be successful.

Thanks Sir.

Your reply last time-
    Hi,

Based on the birth details furnished by you, it is found that in as much as the 5th lord Sun has joined with the 6th lord Mercury and in association with the 10th and 11th lord Saturn, which is mainly responsible for delay in progeny. Also, the 9th lord Saturn is in association with the Sun and Mercury. However, in the chart in as much as the Moon is aspected by Jupiter, it is a promising factor for progeny. In addition, the puthrahara Jupiter is aspected by Rahu and the 5th house from Jupiter is aspected by Rahu, it is also one of the reasons for the delay in progeny.

While coming to your husband, his 5th lord Mercury has gone to 10th house and in association with the 4th lord Sun and also the puthrahara Jupiter and this group of planets are aspected by Saturn and Ketu and the 5th house from the Puthrahara Jupiter is occupied by Saturn and Ketu.

In as much as the the house of progeny in both house is influenced by SAturn, there are every chances for delay in progeny.

In the chart of your husband, in as much as the Bheeja Sphutam (197.02), a sensitive point for consideration of progeny has fallen in Libra, the male sign, a strong one and aspected by Puthrahara Jupiter, it promises progeny. Also, in your chart, the Kshetra Sphutam, a sensitive point which falls in the sign of Aries, which is considered to be weak; but directly aspected by Jupiter which promises the birth of a child.

Also, whenever in the male chart, the 10th house, house of Karma is aspected (not occupied) by any planet, including Rahu and Ketu will give the child for performing last rites to the parents. In as much the 10th house is aspected by the house lord Saturn and also, Ketu, this also confirms the possibility for progeny.

However, in as much as the 5th lord and also puthrahara Jupiter in both charts are influenced by SAturn and also the nodes, it is advisable to make a visit Kalahasthy and try to do the remedial measures concerning progeny, which will be highly beneficial to you.

AS per your husband chart, the time for the present until 15th October, 2018 is highly supportive progeny since the transit Saturn and Jupiter is aspecting the lords of progeny in his birth chart

The lords of progeny are 2nd, 5th and 11th lords and aspect by transit Saturn and Jupiter, will trigger the event.

In his chart, who happens to be Taurus native, the transit SAturn from Sagittarius is aspecting the 2nd and 5th lord Mercury and also 11th lord Jupiter, who are placed in the sign of Aquarius, which is a highly supportive period.

Hence, both of you may try to go over to Kalahasthy, near Tirupathy and try to perform the remedial measures for progeny and then attempt for progeny, may through medical assistance.

After completing this, you may please try to send me private message, confirming the remedial measures done by you and also the date, time and place of your monthly cycle, so that I shall try to work out and let you know the probable day for bed relations and / or medical treatment, which may work out well, with the blessings of the Almighty.

(BS 197.02 / KS 015.04)

Regards

4. pspc

pspc New IL'ite

Dear Pragaspathy sir,

My dob is 16 sep 1977 at 9-30am in Secunderabad , India.

I am not married and have done every remedy that everyone told me so far - chandi homam, kalahasti, doing vaibhava lakshmi pooja, wearing various gem stones , doing all possible poojas and what not.

Why am I not getting married. When will I get married. Please tell me sir - I will be so grateful to you. Many pranams to your feet.

5. BlessEverybody

BlessEverybody New IL'ite

Hello Sir,We are trying for second kid ,please can u let us know when can I conceive ...
    My Dob:22nd Oct 79
    Time of Birth:7.15 pm ie 19:15
    Place of Birth :Udupi

Husband
    Dob:18 th April 76
    Time of Birth:2.25 am
    Place of Birtb:Mumbai

6. SmileReddy

SmileReddy New IL'ite

Dear Pragaspathi sir,
    I’m humbled and appreciative for all you’ve done for members of indusladies forum. Thank you sir.

Sir, I have looking new job since last one year. I feel like the interviews are all going well, but no new offers yet. Can you please guide me? Is the time favorable for new position and career growth? Is there anything I should do?

DOB: 2nd Jan 1983 Place: Hyderabad, AP Time: 5:30 PM Nakshatra: Ashlesha

Please help and guide me. Thank you sir!

7. Pragaspathy

Pragaspathy IL Hall of Fame

HI,

I do not make any general predictions and also do not make any prediction concerning the third party.

Regards

8. Pragaspathy

Hi Wellness,

It is true that the charts of the children should not be taken up for any astrological astrology until they complete 12 years of age; unless the child is suffering due to some major decease or lacking badly in education.

However, I shall try to study and let you know little information concerning your son's hearing problem.

The third house form the Lagna governs right hear an the 11th house form the Lagna governs the left ear. The singificator for both ear is Mercury. Hence, when the Mercury is afflicted either in the 3rd or 11th house, by natural malefics there are chance for hearing problem.

Your son belongs to Libra Lagna, owned by Venus, and the third house represeing the right ear is Sagittarius, owned by Jupiter, who is well placed in the 11th house alogn with the 11th lord Sun, which is extremely good; however, the Mercury, even though well placed in its own sign of exaltation in the 12th house is afflicted by the conjunction of Rahu, which is one of the main reason for the hearing problem of the boy.

However, either the third house or 11th house or their lords are affllicted by malefic planets. Also, the third house is aspected by the house lord Jupiter. Hence the problem of the boy will be a temporary one and he will get recovered from his illness in the course of time.

Please do not worry of the child and he will sign well.

Please try to chant or her Vishnu Sahasranam every day morning after your bath.

IN addition, you may try to feed green grass or fodder to cows on Wednesday, and or millet (bajra) to pigeons, if it is convenient to you. Never keep any birds in cages either in your house or backyard.

Also please try to serve milk desserts to Brahmins, including your and your husband's Brahmin fiends.

It is also advantgeous if you can donate green bangles and or green sarees or any cloth enunches on any Wednesday.

Of all these, feeding green grass to the cows is the best remedy.

You may try to perform any convenient remedial measures, suggested by you and you don't look this as a fault or suffering and you can treat your son normally, and in the course of time, he will become normal.

May God Bless You all abundantly in all respect.

Regards

9. Pragaspathy

Hi,

You will get married during 21.2.2019 and 31.03.2019, failing which between 17.10.2019 and 04.11.2019. Hence, don't worry or get frustrated. Please try to select a temple of Goddess Devi, in any form nearer to your house or office and select a suitable day in a week and try to make a visit and pray the Goddess, without restricting the number of marriage, until you get married, which will certainly give you beneficial results. You can skip the days of your monthly cycle period. You will certainly get married, within any one of the above periods and you may request your parents look for alliance vigorously.

May God Bless you abundantly in all respect.

Regards

10. joylokhi

joylokhi Platinum IL'ite

Dear Pragaspathy Sir,
    Namaskarams.
    I had enquired regarding marriage of my son some three years back and glad to state that the marriage got finalised and happened as predicted by you.
    Would like now to know regarding progeny for them as it is around 2.5 years since their marriage. This is just so that pariharams if required to be done can be done by me in advance.

DOB of son: 8th august 1987
    time of birth: 1.05 pm
    Place: Bangalore

DIL:
    DOB: 24th april 1988
    Time:2.28 pm
    Place: Tiruchirapalli

Thanking you in advance,
    Regards.