Astrological predictions

Discussion in 'Astrology Numerology & More!' started by Pragaspathy, Feb 12, 2010.

1. rajmyt

rajmyt Bronze IL'ite

Sir,
    we want him to do Medicine related field of study. How is his life ahead in general.

thanks sir.

2. Priyaha

Priyaha Senior IL'ite

Namaste Sir,

I have been separated from my husband for about 10 months now. Communication is at minimal. We are separated but no legal proceedings have taken place. Have tried many means at reconciliation but now am waiting for him to approach me. He has been very depressed and lonely as of late.

We were going to have our Hindu marriage in November (November 25), but it got canceled because of a disagreement between my mother in law and I. My husband and I were legally married on March 11, 2017. November 3 2017, the wedding was canceled and I have been living separately from my husband.

So this is a case of run-away husband I guess. My husband had a divorce in 2012, and I am his second wife. I had 2 relationships prior togetting married with him (one from 2002-2006 and another from 2008-2014).

Here are our birth details.

husband-
    21 Jan 1990; 1503; Fort Wayne Indiana gmt -5 (vrischik rashi, anuradha nakshatra, mithun lagna)

me (priyanka)
    10 jan 1988; 1530; chicago illinois gmt -6(kanya rashi, hasta, mithun lagna)

3. koramangal

koramangal Senior IL'ite

Omsairam

Resoected Sir,
    Kindly help me .Please look into my kids charts and tell me how their education and future be.
    I am facing so many problems and also very much worried about them.
    Sir you have predicted my brother's and husband's chart it came out true. Sorry to bother you always but my problems are so much .
    Help me with any pariharams .
    Thanks much in advance.
    Regards

4. Harini73

Harini73 Platinum IL'ite

Dear Sir,

D.O.B : 15.08.1973
    Place of Birth : Chennai
    Time Of Birth : 7.25 am

I have been trying for a job change for the past 4 years without much success. Kindly let me know when will i get a job change.Will their be change of location involved.I am under tremendous pressure in this job.

Previously when I consulted you,you asked me to wait till 2018.I am not able to trace the thread.

Thanks in advance

5. Cheeniya

Cheeniya Super Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Redirected from @ShamalaDN

Hello Sir,

Please respond immediately. I am in deep trouble. Need help.
    I have posted twice you haven't responded.

Here are my details:

Shamala DN
    DOB : 21/04/1982
    Time : 5:20pm
    Place : Bangalore.

Waiting for your reply.

Thanks
    Shamala

6. deepthicdr

deepthicdr New IL'ite

Respected Sir,

I am facing problems in my career since I started to work. I want to know if I am eligible to work or I suit for being only home maker. If I can work please let me know what remedies to take. Thanks in advance for your time.

Dob :28th April 1981
    Tob: 8:40 pm
    Pob : Atmakur, Telangana
    This is the exact place of birth : Atmakur,Mahabubnagar Dist,Telangana. 509131. and near by is Mahabubnagr,Telangana.

Thanks
    Deepthi

7. mybaby1

mybaby1 Gold IL'ite

Sorry to bother you once again sir..Its about the married life. its very much disturbed .where it is going? is it only a phase or the separation is on cards? pls guide.. Namaskar

8. Sweety2018

Sweety2018 New IL'ite

Namathe Sir,
    Thank you very much for advice sir. I am doing neeranjanam as per your advice.
    I would like to know remedies for my husband . He is undergoing astama shani till august next year.
    Dob may 9 1978
    Tob 12:10pm
    Bangalore
    Please suggest remedies. He is undergoing health issues for which he is taking treatment. If one wound recovers, another starts. Please help.
    Regards,
    Sweety

9. koramangal

koramangal Senior IL'ite

Respected Sir,
    I have been witing from many days for the answer and pariharams,
    any specific reason for not answering my quries sir,the quries are 29138 ,29139respectively.
    Kindly help me sir I am so disturbed ,if any specific reason for not answering
    Please mention the same.my mind is so disturbed and worried much.
    Thanks in advance for your patience and time.
    Regards

10. messedup

messedup Platinum IL'ite

Hello Sir, I have seen a dream last night about which I am curious to know about. Can you please put some light on it. I saw a snake head coming out of bathroom drain. After sometime i saw complete snake sitting near that. In the morning a snake charmer came all of sudden and I gave him some money. Can you please tell me what does that mean?