Astrological predictions

Discussion in 'Astrology Numerology & More!' started by Pragaspathy, Feb 12, 2010.

1. Pragaspathy

Pragaspathy IL Hall of Fame

Hi,

Based on the birth details given by you, you belong to Sagittarius Lagna. In the chart, the 2nd house among other things is related to self earning and the 2nd lord Saturn is placed 11th house, house of profit, and also the Saturn is placed in its sign of exaltation. This is highly supportive factor for good income / savings from the profession. Your chart is supportive for any Govt or Govt related profession; but in as much as probably, you might have exceeded the age limit for entry into Govt job, it may not be possible.

However, you can try for any clerical work or teaching profession, which may be good for you, or the choice of the profession, according to yo qualification

The period between 1st Nov 2018 to 30th Nov is highly supportive for getting employed and if sincere efforts are made prior to this period, there are every chances for getting employed. First you may try to get fit in the job available and then look for any change.

Regards

messedup likes this.
  2. vian

vian Senior IL'ite

Namaskram Pragaspathy Sir

I would like to request guidance for my husband's career as his job is in dispute and like to know if he will get a good job now or can he start a company to do own business. Every time he works for 4 or 5 years and then have a break and this one also he worked for the last 5 years and now his position was suddenly eliminated without any notice.
    his DOB- 29 August 1964 time - 21.00 at Trivandrum.
    I would like to get some guidance on my job front too. I am working in a company for the last 6 years and how are the prospects of promotion/continuation. I am an Accountant. Is it good to continue with this or search for another? I feel that I am not recognized as I should be. Is there any parikarams/mantras for our careers? we are in Texas US.
    My DOB-30th May 1971 time-16.00 place of birth - chennai

We are also looking for house to purchase. Is it good time to do and if so what direction is good and which one should be avoided.

Looking forward to your valuable guidance and blessings sir.
    I posted again as requested by you as I could not find the reply sir. I am eagerly waiting on your guidance.

vian.

3. messedup

messedup Platinum IL'ite

Thank you sir....

4. Anabalas

Anabalas Senior IL'ite

Hello Sir, Thank you very much for your prompt reply with detailed explanation. We sincerely appreciate your help and guidance.
    Regards.

5. sahanashree

sahanashree New IL'ite

namaskaram pragaspathy sir,
    sir, i request you to guide me about my brothers carrer,health and marrige. he has severe health problem,since 4 yrs i,e gastric problem but not getting cured. He is trying for lecturer job since 8 yrs but no success. can he get govt job. he has applied for many govt lecturer job. Kindly tell abt his marriage also. will he get suitable bride? i will do pooja path on behalf of him.kindly tell some remdies for job and health issues.
    brothers name-sanathkumar d.o.b 25.10.1985
    3.30 pm place mangalore,Karnataka
    I would like to have your guidence regarding my pregnancy also. we have some fertility issues. so are taking taking treatment next month. (ivf) can first attempt of ivf be successful.... any remedies pls. i am trying for job also when ill get it.
    my name-sahana

d.o.b-2.5.1984
    9.10 pm
    place-mangalore,karnataka

6. Pragaspathy

Hi,

Sun is related to Govt jobs. When Sun is related to either the 10th house or 11th house, one will get Govt job. This has to be seen both from the Rasi and also the other Divisional charts, viz., Navamsa and Dasamsa charts. In the chart, the Sun is placed in its sign of debilitation. In the Dasamsa chart, the Sun is placed in the 4th house, directly aspecting the 10th house, which is good for job related to Govt.

Also, there is another method of judging one's profession through Atmakara planet and its placement in the Navamsa chart.

The Atmakara is Mercury who is placed in the sign of Gemini in Navamsa chart and in association with Venus and aspected by Ketu and Sun. Here Sun is aspecting teh Mercury from a fiery sign, which is highly supporitve for getting a job related to Govt.

The period from 15th October, 2018 to 30th November, 2018 is supportive for getting the job; hence, he may attempt for the same with the trust and belief.

As regards Marriage, his chart is a dosha chart, with Mars in the 8th house from his Janma Lagna; the same Mars in the 7th house in the 7th house from his Moon sign and also the Rahu in the 2nd from his Moon sign and Ketu in the 8th house from the Moon sign. Also, the Saturn is aspecting the 7th house from his Janma Lagna of Rasi as well Navamsa Lagna, which is mainly responsible for delay in marriage.

The time for the present, until mid October, 2018 is supportive for marriage and if sincere efforts are made, there are chances for him to get married.

Regards

7. Pragaspathy

HI,

Thank you very much for your kind ack.

Regards

8. sahanashree

sahanashree New IL'ite

thank you so much for your guidance and prediction.....sir what abt his health issues.any remedies should be performed.
    I would like to have your guidence regarding my pregnancy also. we have some fertility issues. so are taking treatment next month. (ivf) can first attempt of ivf be successful.... any remedies pls. i am trying for lecturer job in private institution also when ill get it.
    my name-sahana

d.o.b-2.5.1984
    9.10 pm
    place-mangalore,karnataka

9. soumya2552

soumya2552 Bronze IL'ite

Hi Sir,
    Soumya here. Please note down mine and my husband’s details. I have posted in the previous pages. You had requested to re post with POB details and exact question. Hence reposting here.

Husband’s details
    DOB 01-01-1977
    TOB 01:00 am
    POB Vijayawada Andhra Pradesh
    Nakshatram Bharini
    Question- when will he get a job? Has been unemployed since 2 years now. Also to add a note here. He bought a house 3 years ago and then after 1 year exactly he was forced to resign from his office. Because of this my mom blames it on Vaastu. I disagree and believe it’s his bad time may be.

My details
    DOB 27-12-1983
    TOB 08:25 am
    POB Mumbai Maharashtra
    Nakshatram Hastha
    Question When will start working? Have not worked for 12 years now..so not very positive about finding employment. Will be successful if I start working?
    Waiting for your response.
    Thanks.

10. Pragaspathy

Hi,

The chart of the children till they attain the age of 12 years should not be taken for any astrological study, unless the child is suffering with any major health issue or lacking in education.

Regarding the birth details of your husband, earlier, you have given the time of birth as 21st May, 1983 / 08.00 AM / Cuddapah. Now there is vast variation both in the time of birth and place of birth. Hence, please repost your request with correct birth details and also please let me what you would specifically like to know as far as your relationship with your husband and the problem with the MIL is a very common, in most of the family.

Regards

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 1, 2018