Astrological predictions

Discussion in 'Astrology Numerology & More!' started by Pragaspathy, Feb 12, 2010.

1. Pragaspathy

Pragaspathy IL Hall of Fame

Hi,

As I had already told that his chart is supportive for love marriage. Hence, the elders in the family may try to make contact to the parents of the girl, which may get succeed; ofcoruse after some initial discussions.

Regards

2. Pragaspathy

HI,

Kindly repost your request with the birth details since, I am not able to trace your old post.

Regards

3. messedup

messedup Platinum IL'ite

Hello sir, I am here again for your guidance. I am a homemaker have two small kids. I am not able to give time to even think about my career. My h took so much of loan from various places. He is diabetic so I am more worried about his health as tension increase the health risk.

I want to ask when and what kind of career should I opt for? I am not even able to decide what should I do. Can you suggest which field of work will suit me and what will be the right time to start.

When will we be able to live a loan free life?

My details are as follows:
    Dob: 9.8.83
    Tob: 4:00pm
    Pob: Delhi.

Thanks for your time.

4. Anabalas

Anabalas Senior IL'ite

Hello Sir,
    Namaskaram. We have a marriage proposal for our daughter.
    DOB-SEP 4TH 1987
    TOB-10:45 PM
    POB-CHENNAI,INDIA
    Please let us know would this boy's horoscope match with our daughter's.
    DOB-AUG 9TH 1985
    TOB-6:19AM
    POB-ABUDHABI,UAE
    Thank you very much for your help.

5. Aysh

Aysh New IL'ite

Sir its me again.
    Ayesha
    DOB :3rd March 1994
    TOB: 1:35 am
    Place: karachi, Pakistan .
    Please tell me should i continue my studies? I've suffered alot in universities, changed few fields . Will i be able to do graduation ? This time all was fine till third semester ,then i became seriously ill and was on bed for 5-6 months last year .
    Doctors were unable to find out the problem, they put me on antidepressants and sleeping pills and blood pressure medicines in this young age ..i still suffer from dizziness ,vertigo. Please tell me what's wrong with me in terms of health?
    And will i ever get married? Have a happy married life and kids someday?
    Should I apply for job right now or continue studies ?

6. ladysayshello

ladysayshello Bronze IL'ite

Dear Sir - My son was born 15 July 2004 8.00 AM in Chennai.His Nakshatram is Mrigasherisham , what would be his lagnam - Rishabam or Mithunam.

7. soumya2552

soumya2552 Bronze IL'ite

Namaste Sir,
    Here are the details once again.
    DOB 1-1-1977
    TOB 01:00 am (early hours of 1st jan)
    POB Vijayawada, Andhra Pradesh.
    Nakshatram- Bharini
    Question- when will he find a good job. He bought a house 3 years ago and 1 year after that he quit his job. My elders blame it on Vaastu and I say it’s bad time.
    Want to know about his career and financial status for the coming 5 years. He is totally gone bankrupt now.

My details
    DOB 27-12-1983
    TOB 08:25 am
    POB Mumbai Maharashtra
    Nakahatram Hastha
    Question- Will I work and have my own income?
    I Hv not worked since 12 years because of family responsibilities. Now finding it hard to step out and take up a new job at the age of 36. So a little worried. Also I hv become very de motivated in everything.

8. Pragaspathy

Hi,

Based on the birth details give by you, I am furnishing below the details required by you:

1) Janma Lagnam : Cancer (Katagam), owned by Moon

2) Janma Nakshtra : MIRIGASIRAM - PADAM 3 of Gemini sign

3) Janma Rasi : GEMINI (Mithunam), owned by Mercury

Regards

9. Pragaspathy

Hi,

While taking up the compatibility between two, it must be considered whether the Moon and / or Mercury is free from any affliction. Because, the Moon represents the mind and the Mercury is related to the nervous system. If the Moon is afflicted by two or malefic planets, the native is likely to get affected in mental disorders. Similarly, if the Mercury is afflicted, there are every chances for neuro related problems. In any chart, either it is a male or female, if there is severe affliction of either Moon or Mercury, it is always advisable to reject the proposal in spite of the merit of the case.

In the chart of the boy, the Moon is associated with Rahu and aspected by Ketu and Saturn. Similarly, the Mercury is afflicted by Mars, Sun and SAturn.

Also, the Lagna, Lagna Lord Moon, and Sun are under severe affliction, which is not good for good health.

Hence, it is advisable to drop this proposal for the above reason.

Regards

10. Pragaspathy

HI,

In as much as the running dasa is not much favourable, it has caused lot of sufferings. However, this period will be over by 21,06.2009. The transit Jupiter and Saturn will be in a favourable position from Sept 2018. Hence, for the present, you may concentrate on your studies and try to complete the arrears, if any and you can look for job, after finishing the choice of your studies. The chart is promising for marriage and it can be taken up for study at a latter stage.

May God Bless U abundantly in all respect.

Regards