Astrological predictions

Discussion in 'Astrology Numerology & More!' started by Pragaspathy, Feb 12, 2010.

1. gs161274

gs161274 New IL'ite

Thanks so much sir.
    Are there any indication of stubbornness in my chart. My near and dear are advising me to remain flexible and ignore certain unethical things happening around as I am the one suffering. Honestly I wonder if God is around.

2. nisha86

nisha86 New IL'ite

Sir,

I want to check it for my daughter.

Details
    DOB - 28/10/1990
    Place of Birth - Chennai
    Time of Birth - 6.50 pm

Searching groom for last 5 years but nothing is materializing. For some reason, things are not proceeding and there are unexpected hurdles. Once her marriage got fixed, but was called off for no reason. Our family is undergoing severe problems due to many things at the same time.

Kindly help us with your advise.

3. Pragaspathy

Pragaspathy IL Hall of Fame

hI,

You belong to Aquarius Lagna, owned by Saturn and the Lagna is aspected by Mars from its own sign, Scorpio, (Mars is already afflicted by Rahu). Mars is an aggressive planet and the aspect of afflicted Mars is one of the main reasons for aggressiveness. You may try to tone down your voice and also anger which will be good for you. Always God is a silent witness for all the events happening around us; but anger will not solve any problem

Regards

4. Arumulla

Arumulla New IL'ite

Sir ,
    Please kindly take time to reply me sir.
    Thank you so much.

5. Pragaspathy

Hi,

Based on the birth details given by you, your daughter belongs to Taurus Lagna, owned by Venus and the Lagna is occupied by the 7th as well as the 12th lord Mars. In as much as the 7th house is aspected by the 7th lord Mars and also the Jupiter, this is a clear indication of promise for marriage.

There are number of formulae for one getting married; of which (1) when the dasa of 7th lord and planet aspect the 7th house will give the marriage during its dasa or Bhukti. As I had already mentioned that her 7th house is aspected by Mars and also Jupiter; in addition aspected by Ketu also. Hence, the periods of Mars, Jupiter and Ketu are likely to give marriage.

At present, she is running the dasa of Jupiter and the Jupiter dasa will definetly give her marriage, provided the transit Saturn and Jupiter should be supportive. However, at present even though the transit SAturn, who is in retrograde motion is supportive; the transit Jupiter who is also in retrograde motion is partially supportive. Hence, you may initiate sincere efforts for her marriage.

Alternatively, as per Nadi Astrology, whenever the transit Jupiter aspects the natal Venus in the case of male natives and the transit Jupiter aspects the natal Mars (mars represents the houses in the case female natives), they will get married.

In as much as the favourable dasa of Jupiter is running and also the transit Jupiter is also supportive, there are every chances that she will get married at the maximum before Sept 2019.

The reasons for the delay for the marriage is that Mars from the Lagna is aspecting the 7th as well as the 8th house and the 8th house occupied by Saturn. Whenever the 7th and or 8th hosue from the Janma Lagna is connected either by Mars or Saturn, it will delay the marriage. Hence, the chart of your daughter is a delayed marriage. The reason for non conduct of the marriage earlier fixed is due to the fact that her 7th lord Mars is in retrograde motion.

Hence, have trust with the Almighty and she will get married early.

In case, if you are staying in Chennai, you may please advise your daughter, to pray Goddess Devi in any form which will make her to get married at the earliest.

For example, she can choose Goddess Kaligambal in the Parrys Corner and choose any one day in the week; go to the particular day, lit ghee lamp to Goddess and pray dedicatedly for getting married at the earliest. She should not restrict the number of weeks until her marriage is held. In case, for any reason, if she is not able to go, her parents or any blood relative can do this. Also, once in a month, she can offer ghee to Goddess to be poured in the Moolal Vizhakku, with the help of the priest temple, which is also good.

May God Bless u all abundantly in all respect.

Regards

6. Pragaspathy

Hi,

First of all, I do not make any future or general predictions.

At present, you are running the dasa of Rahu and Bhukti of Venus. Since you happen to be the Taurus native, the VEnus happen to be the Lagna as well as the 6th lord. The Venus is well placed in its own sign, which happen to be his 6th house.

The dasa lord Rahu is placed in the 11th houe, which is one of the best placements for Rahu; but the Dasa lord Rahu and Bhukti lord Venus are in 6th and 8th position from each other. This will be operative until 27.11.2020. Thus the running dasa period is not good.

Also, at present you are under the period of Ezharai Sani (Sade Sati), which is also not good.

For success in business activities, one must have Dhana (Financial) Yoga. There are number of combinations for Dhana Yoga; but mainly, when there is connectivity between the 2nd and 11th lord, it is good in this regard.

In your chart, the 2nd lord Mercury is in association with the 8th cum and 9th lord - its association with the 8th lord is a set back; the 11th lord Jupiter is in the 10th house and there is connectivity between the 2nd and 11th lords.

Hence, you may thinking of starting your business activity in the name of any of your family member, once your adverse period is over.

In order to study the progeny, the birth details of both husband and wife are necessary. Hence, please post your request separately along with the birth details of your husband.

Regards

7. Arumulla

Arumulla New IL'ite

So kind of you sir. Thanq for taking time to reply me sir.
    Sir ,
    We are searching a bride for my brother for past 4 years but not yet settled sir.
    DOB : 26/4/1988
    PLACE: gudur, nellore dt.
    Time: 8.15pm
    Thanq sir.

8. nisha86

nisha86 New IL'ite

Thank you very much for your valuable help We will follow what you have said sir.

9. uniquename

uniquename Senior IL'ite

Pranam and thank you very much for your time and effort. It’s much appreciated. Will go to the temple and say a prayer for you n put the donation. God bless

10. gs161274

gs161274 New IL'ite

Thank you sir.