Astrological predictions

Discussion in 'Astrology Numerology & More!' started by Pragaspathy, Feb 12, 2010.

1. Pragaspathy

Pragaspathy IL Hall of Fame

HI,

It is good that you had already gone to Sri Rangam and if possible please arrange to be fast on the day of Shasti, on every month from sun rise to sun set and pray Lord Subramania (Lord Muruga) for progeny dedicatedly which is also good for progeny.

In addition, both of you (yourself and your husband) take one banana each everyday in the night and half tea spoon of honey which will also help you to get conceived.

Regards

2. Arusree

Arusree New IL'ite

Sir, I am also fasting during the Sashti days since 4 months:) Only thing is I am not having hard fasting since our health doesn't cooperate for full fast. We avoid rice the full day.

We will follow eating banana as you said.

Iam doing all I can to conceive. God should show his grace upon us soon. Waiting for his blessings.

And once again I thank you so much for doing such a service online. May God bless you and your family in abundance for this dedication that you show here.

3. Arumulla

Arumulla New IL'ite

Namaste sir
    My details:
    DOB:7/11/1986
    TIME:7.45 pm
    Place : gudur, nellore dt.

Sir , I want to start a new hospital in my home town. So plz guide me regarding my future and also kids sir. I have one son sir.
    I am eagerly waiting for your reply sir .
    Thanq sir.

4. Pragaspathy

Hi,

Any fasting can be done, if the health only permits. In as much as you have already followed all the remedial measures, the Almighty will certainly hear your dedicated prayers and bless you with his Beautiful gift of Child. Taking red Banana is one of the best things for getting conceived. If possible, please cut the banana into small pieces and mix the same with spoon (1/2 spoon for one Banana) and then take the same, which will certainly help you for progeny. This has been recommended to many couples, who had been suffering for progeny and after taking this, some of the couples have been blessed with the children.

I would like to suggest that you may ascertain your and his family deity from his and your parents and try to make a visit to the temples of Family Deity and offer the temple priest liberally because for any auspicious event in the life, one must have the blessings of the Family Deity. In case, if you had not done this, this may also kindly be done.

I am wishing that the Almighty will certainly hear your dedicated prayers and bless you with the beautiful gift of the Almighty.

Regards

5. Arusree

Arusree New IL'ite

Sure sir, we will eat the red bananas as you have mentioned.

Also yes,we will inform our parents about kula deivam praying.

Thank you very much for your wishes.

6. Pragaspathy

Hi,

According to your chart, you will be a very beautiful one with an independent thought. At this your advanced age, I am not taking any efforts on the compatibility of the charts between two.

It is seen from the chart of your husband, he is younger to you, nearly 4 years younger. Normally, in such cases, the males who show love and affection in the initial stage, use to run away or break the marriage; ofcourse this is not the only reason. It is seen from your husband’s chart, he belongs to Taurus native, owned by Venus and his 7th house is occupied by 8th and 11th lord Jupiter, who Is in retrograde motion. Normally, the placement of 8th lord in the 7th house will give separation or divorce.

In his chart, the Lagna Lord Venus and also the 7thg lord Mars are together closely. This will normally make one highly energetic in bed relations because Venus for love and romance and Mars for energy. The aspect of Ketu, who will behave like Mars will further activate in this regard.

Also, the Jupiter is also the lord of 11th house. Whenever the 11th lord is placed in the 7th house and afflicted by malefics, there are every chances (both for male and even female) for extra marital relationship. In the chart, the Jupiter is aspected by Ketu and also the Jupiter is hemmed in between Rahu and Saturn, causing Papakarti yoga. This is one of the reasons for extra marital affairs, that is marriage, that is marriage outside the marriage bond, which is evident from your message.

From his Venus, (Cancer), your Venus (Pisces) is in the 9th house, which is far away and this may lack love and romance between two.

Probably, he would have run away due to the above reasons and also for the reason, probably, he may not accept your life style.

Also in his chart, the 7th house from his Lagna is occupied by retrograde Jupiter and also the 7th house from his Moon sign is occupied by retrograde Saturn, which is not good for marital happiness.

However, it is evident from his Navamsa chart, that he may respect Dharma; hence, you may initiate any action to get in touch with him and try to patch up with him.

Relationship with the children

1) Daughter

Your daughter belongs to Taurus Lagna, owned by Venus. Venus represents herself. The 4th house represents her mother, i.e, yourself. You belong to Virgo Lagna. Both Taurus and Virgo are 5th and 9th from each other, which is extremely good for cordial relationship. However, when there is connectivity between the Lagna Lord and the 4th lord, there will be cordial relationship between the mother and child. In her chart, the 4th lord happens to be Sun. The Lagna lord Venus and the 4h lord Sun are in 2nd and 12th from each other, which is not good and also the signficactor of mother is Moon. The Venus and Moon are also 2nd and 12th from each other. Hence, after repeated attempts, there may be chances for any relationship between the mother and daughter.

2) Son

Your son belongs to Aries Lagna. When considered from your Janma Lagna, Virgo, the Aries and Virgo are 6th and 8th from each other, which is not good for cordial relationship between the son and mother.

Also, as per the chart, the Lagna Lord of the Boy is Mars and the 4th house lord, i.e, Moon is the lord of his mother. In the chart of Mars and Moon are in the 6th and 8th from each other. Hence, it is doubtful, whether the boy will be in cordial relationship with his mother.

Finally, I would like to conclude as far as relationship with her children, there are chances that her daughter may try to recognize her, after some initiatives.

May God Bless you all abundantly in all respect.

Regards

uniquename likes this.
  7. malinisarovar

malinisarovar Silver IL'ite

Namaste Guruji,
    Thanks for taking your time to read my chart. I have a chronic illness but it does not cause any danger, it is a disorder that makes day to day life difficult. However, I really need your help to analyze whether there is any scope for my husband to get a job so that I can quit. As I already mentioned I am at a low phase in life and unable to take set backs and struggles back to back.
    As you mentioned that guru Dasia will not be beneficial, so am I going to,face struggles till this new dada is over? I don’t know any other astrologer who can help me with these details. I had a tiny ray of hope that you might be able to guide me since I always watch this thread. The way you provide insights and readings to those who reach out to you is incredible.
    Thanks Again,

Malini

8. soumj

soumj New IL'ite

Thank you for the positive reply sir. May God bless you for the noble deed.
    Vazhga valamudan
    With regards
    Sowmya

9. Pragaspathy

Hi,

Thank you very much for your kind ack and kind wishes.

Regards

10. Pragaspathy

Hi Malini,

Thank you very much for your kind reply. In everyone's life, the dasa and its sub period will be like a zig zag - up and down. So, there will be up and down in the life, depending upon the operation of sub periods. Hence, you can have trust with the Almighty and He will take care of you.

You have not given the birth details of your husband. Please furnish the same, so that I can study the chart and let you know.

Regards