Astrological predictions

Discussion in 'Astrology Numerology & More!' started by Pragaspathy, Feb 12, 2010.

1. happydheivanai

happydheivanai Silver IL'ite

Dear sir,

Can you pls reply back for my msg I was msging you for past.6 months pls help sir.as u said I did all the parigarAm in April 2017.

2. mala76

mala76 Senior IL'ite

Dear Sir,

As you predicted for my carrier, it looks like I have some opportunities to change job. But, it requires me to start earliest, August 2018. This job comes with good position maybe good pay as well. But, im worried of the work stress. Can I check how would my carrier be for the next 2-3years? Meaning, is there any backlash / bad time in line in the next coming years? I cant really make my mind with my current condition. I have not reverted to them yet. I believe in your predictions as so far it has helps me in my life. Kindly help. Thank you so much.

3. Basuradhu

Basuradhu Silver IL'ite

Sorry for the late reply sir

My son was unwell thatzy unable to login.

Thank you so much for your timely guidance after seeing your reply feel relaxed.

I will follow your advice without fail.

Small clarification hope i can apply curd on head as well ....

From coming Friday will start following .
    ---------------------------------------------------
    On every Friday, you may take a cup of curd before taking bath and apply the same through the whole body

Regards
    Basuradhu
    ========================================

Hi Radhiga,

Thank your for trust on me.

The period between 13.11.2018 and 20.01.2019 is highly supportive for getting employed. Even though it may be near the end of the year, you may regularly try for the job and there are every chances that you may get re-employed. However, the place of posting and the salary may or may not be to your expectation; but you may accept the same and in due course, when the time is favourable, you may try for change.

In order to improve your relationship with your husband, you may try the following simple remedy, which will be good for you.

On every Friday, you may take a cup of curd before taking bath and apply the same through the whole body and wait for ten minutes and then take bath and if you continue to do the same quite for some, you will certainly feel positive changes in your life. This has to be done regularly on every Friday, even the day happens to be your monthly cycle period.

Regards

4. Pragaspathy

Pragaspathy IL Hall of Fame

Hi,

Thank you very much for your kind reply. It is enough if you can apply the entire body including your face and not the head hair.

Regards

5. Sweety2018

Sweety2018 New IL'ite

Namaste Pragaspathy Sir,
    I have been trying to get a job for the past 5-6 years with no results. I am very confused and strongly believe you can help me.
    DOB:12.03.1984, 00:03 AM (11th midnight/12th early morning), Mangalore
    I want to know whether i face kalasarpa dosh? which is delaying or any remedies

6. hemakrishnan123

hemakrishnan123 Gold IL'ite

Namaste sir,
    I would like to know when will be blessed with kids?

My DOB is12 may 1982.
    10.38 AM chennai

Husband DOB 12feb 1979
    4.15 PM Bangalore

7. sujatha_siva

sujatha_siva Bronze IL'ite

Namaskaram Sir,

My daughter wants to study abroad in 2019 August. Kindly tell me if it is good time to send her as she is undergoing Astama Sani.Here r details are
    DOB -2.10.1996
    PLace of Birth - Tiruchy
    Time- 6.31 am

8. sridevivairavan

sridevivairavan New IL'ite

vanakam sir,

my query is regarding my marriage i have asked you this along time ago .sorry for re posting. things have changed in the past year.(lost my dad recently) and n wondering what will happen to me? my concern is will i get married?I am kind of giving up on the whole idea of marriage.The whole process hurts most of the time.Any advice is appreciated.tq

my details:

dob: 13/3/1979
    place of birth and time port dickson, malaysia. 7.40 pm (malaysian time)

tq

9. ChandrikaV

ChandrikaV IL Hall of Fame

Namaskaram sir.

DOB: Dec 25th 1984
    Time: 11 minutes after midnight
    Place: California, USA

Above is the birth details of my son, I would like to know when will he get married.

Thank you.

10. Ihavehope

Ihavehope Silver IL'ite

Dear Pragaspathy Sir,

Thank you so much for providing this free service to all of us in desperate need of answers. Below is my daughter's horoscope and I would like to know what kind of pariharams we need to do to remove any the doshas she has in her horoscope and at what age this could be performed.

Kindly do not dismiss my request by saying she is too young for horoscope analysis. Unfortunately in this day and age, even children are suffering. It is inhuman. Hence as a worried mother and a well wisher to my child, my request to you is please look at her horoscope and let me know what I can do to protect her, to keep her safe and what kind of pariharams I can perform or she should perform (at what age).

DOB - February 3rd, 2014
    Time: 17:34 (5:30 PM)
    Place: Atlanta, Georgia, USA