Astrological predictions

Discussion in 'Astrology Numerology & More!' started by Pragaspathy, Feb 12, 2010.

1. Pragaspathy

Pragaspathy IL Hall of Fame

Hi,

Most of the members use to send the PM. I have not atlered any settings.

Regards

2. Pragaspathy

Hi,

It is true that the birth charts of the children till they attain the age of 12 years should not be taken up for any astrological study. The reason for the same is that out of 12 years, the child will survive, based on grand parents, parents and also his or her own karma. The only exception is that the chart can be taken up for study,if the child is suffering severely on any health issue or lacking badly in education. Also, if there is any Balarishta (threat to life in the childhood), then the Astrologer can suggest any remedial measures. As of now, your daughter's chart does not show any Balarishta.

Based on the birth details furnished by you, she belongs to Cancer Lagna (Ascendant), owned by Moon and her Moon sign is Pisces, owned by Jupiter. Her Janma Nakshtra is Uttarabhadra (Uthrattathi) Pada 4. The Nakshtra Uttarabhadra is owned by lord Saturn.

In as much as the child has already completed one year, if you want you can arrange for archana in her name and birth star Uttarabhadra and her Rasi Pisces (Meenam) every month on the day of Uttarabhadra Nakshtra (which can be asertained from the daily sheet calender or from the web also) to Lord Siva, which is extremely good. In case, if it is possible, it can be done at USA or you can request your parents or your inlaws to do the same on your behalf. For arcahna, it is enough if you can offer two bananas with betal nuts and flowers. If it has to be done in India, your parents or in-laws may be advised to include Vilva leaves at the time of archana.

Please do not attempt to consult any other Astrologer, out of curiosity, because there are lot of Astrologers, whose main purpose is to mint money from the others, in the name of remedy, which will not serve any purpose.

Also, in case, if you consult any Astrologer (within her 12 years) , and by chances, he says anything adverse, it will affect your child only. This has to be taken care by you.

IN as much as she is running the Major dasa of Mercury, please try to educate her to chant / hear Vishnu Sahasranam everyday in the morning.

May God Bless you all abundantly in all respect.

Regards

3. ArunaJan

ArunaJan Junior IL'ite

Thank you Sir for the prompt response.

I will send you the details .

4. Pragaspathy

Hi,

Kindly confirm the following:

When he was born, whether it is 24th night or 25th night, because by 12.00 in the mid night the next day gets started.

Hopes his birth time is 00.11 hrs.

Please also let me know the actual place of birth in California state of USA

On receiving the reply, I shall revert back to you.

Regards

5. Pragaspathy

Hi,

Based on the birth details furnished by you, you belong to Virgo Lagna, owned by Mercury, who has gone to 7th house and also placed in its sign of debilitaiton, which is not good. The 7th lord Mercury is highly afflicted by the Navasma chart, by the nodes, which is also not good.

The 7th house from the Moon sign of both Rasi as well Navamsa chart is aspected by SAturn, which will delay the marriage.

Even though the 7th lord Jupiter is placed in its sign of exaltation; but it is in retrograde motion, which is also not good.

The 7th house, considered from the Moon sign is occupied by Mars, Sun (two hot planets) along with Ketu, who also behaves like Mars and directly aspeted by Saturn and Rahu. Thus all the malefic planets are connected with the 7th house form the Moon sign of the rasi chart. This is the main reason for the extra ordinary delay in marriage.

At present, you are running the major dasa of Rahu and minor dasa of Venus and this period commenced on 19.03.2017 and will be operative until 19.03.2020 Both of them are in 6th and 8th from each other, which is also not good.

At present, both the transit planets, viz., Saturn and Jupiter are in retrograde motion, aspecting the 7th house and also the Lagna Lord. Hence, if there is blessings of the Almighty, there are chances that you may get married before July, 2018.

Hence, please pray the Goddess of your choice, for early marriage. In as much as the Moon, the controller of mind is severely afflicted in your chart, please try to opt for meditation / Yoga, which is good for you.

My deep condolences for the sudden demise of your father and may His Soul rests in peace.

Regards

6. Pragaspathy

Hi,

One need not worry about either the Ezharai Sani (Sade Sati) or Ashtama Sani, if he or she has not done any harm to others. Her chart is much supportive for getting settled in abroad due to the following reasons :

1) She belongs to Virgo Lagna, owned by Mercury, who has gone to 12th house, which is good for settlement in abroad

2) The 10th lord Mercury is placed in the 12th house, which is also good getting settled in abroad.

3) The 4th lord from the Moon sign, ie., the Sun is afflicted by the nodes, which is also good for getting settled in abroad.

Hence, you may please advise her to get prepared for her higher education and in as much she is running the Rahu dasa, it will probably take her to abroad.

In as much as she is running the Ashtama Sani, you may please arrange to offer boiled rise, soaked with sesame seed (Ell) with sesame oil (gingelly oil) to the crows on every Saturday morning, before her breakfast. to the crows.

Also, on every Saturday, she may be advised to offer Neeranjanam in the temple of Lord Ayyappan, till her AShtama Sani is over.

Also, if possible, please advise her to lit ghee lamp to Goddess Durga, on every Friday, between 10.30 AM and 12.00 Noon which is is extremely good since she is at present running the Dasa of Rahu. In case, if she is not able to do so due to her education, it can be done by one of her blood relations.

Regards

sujatha_siva likes this.
  7. meenanags

meenanags New IL'ite

Namaskaram Sir,

I lost my job in Sep 2017. Iam searching for a job till now ,but not able to get one. My details
    Name:meenakshi
    Dob: June 10 1981
    Time:4:06pm
    Place : sivagangai, tamilnadu

8. sujatha_siva

sujatha_siva Bronze IL'ite

Thank you so much for your advice and for the timely help. I will tell her to do all pariharams stated by you.Namaskarams and needed your blessings.

9. ArunaJan

ArunaJan Junior IL'ite

Thank you for the response .

I am unable to send you a private Message .
    I have 15 posts in Indus Ladies Group but I see no option to send you a private message.
    Please let me know if I am missing something.

Thanks,

10. Nimmsmile

Nimmsmile Silver IL'ite

Hi... My son name is P.S.Thishanthan....... Birth date :- 3-1-2008, Time :- 10.58pm, Rasi :- Thulam, Nakshathiram :- vishakam. Plz tell me about his studies and future... I'm very much interested to know about his future , career, studies..