Astrological predictions

Discussion in 'Astrology Numerology & More!' started by Pragaspathy, Feb 12, 2010.

1. dc24

dc24 Gold IL'ite

Thanks a lot, Respected Sir

2. Sweety2018

Sweety2018 New IL'ite

Namaste Pragaspathy Sir,
    I have been trying to get a job for the past 5-6 years with no results. I am very confused and strongly believe you can help me.
    DOB:12.03.1984, 00:03 AM (11th midnight/12th early morning), Mangalore
    I want to know whether i face kalasarpa dosh? which is delaying or any remedies

3. preethipush

preethipush New IL'ite

Namaskaram Sir

My brother is settled in US. We are searching a girl for his marriage but we are not able to find a suitable partner for past one year.

His details are below:
    Place of birth: Chennai
    Date of birth: 21-Sep-1990 ( 21-09-1990 )
    Time: 2.55 am

He already did ragu kedhu parigaram in kalahasthi,... still not fruitful.

Please advise what needs to be done - parigaram or slokas or poojas.

Thanks much!!

4. shifas

shifas Bronze IL'ite

Hello sir
    My dad is in a very bad condition. Doctors have advised him to take completw rest since his heart is too weak. He has no other health issues. Past seven eaight years we all were going through very sad phase in family. I think this affected his heart. still family issues are not resolved. No medicine or surgery can make him better. He has to take bed rest and so many restrictions on food and daily lifestyle. Cant do any work. Cant hear loud noise cant talk louder. Cant bent or even talk in phone. not sure whether he can go to office anymore. Exactly one year ago i had asked you regarding his career life. And everything happened as you predicted. Plz let me know how is his health going to be. We are all worried about him. Is there any pooja or anything to be done.
    DOB: 09.03.1959
    Time:6.40am
    Place : palakkad

Thanking you

5. Pragaspathy

Pragaspathy IL Hall of Fame

Hi,

Generally the affliction of 4th and 5th houses and also the Sun by Saturn and Rahu will lead to hearted related ailments.

In the chart of your father, the 4th house is occupied by Sun along with the 9th lord Moon aspected by the 4th lord Moon. Sun in the 4th house is considered to be weak and also the 4th lord Saturn is aspected by Mars, who is the lord of 6th house, The 5th house is occupied by debilitated 8th lord Merc ury and also the 7th cum 12th Venus, who is exalted but afflicted by Ketu and Rahu. At present, he is running the Major dasa of Ketu, being palced in the 5th house and the minor period of Mares, who happens to be Lagna lord as well as 6th lord. This will be operative until 18.08.2018. Moreover, Sun, wherever he sits, he is likely to cause some problem and at present transit Saturn is aspecting the 4th houses and also in conjunction with the 4th lord Saturn.

Also, in the chart Moon (4th lord as per kalapurusha – afflicted by SAturn); Sun (5th lord as per Kalapursha – afflictred by satun and the Mars is afflicted by Rahu. Hence, there are chances heart related issues. Hence, you may stick on to the advise of the medical officer. Of all the nine plnets, the dasa of Ketu will always very bad. His ketu dasa is operative until 18.09.2022.

You may please arrange to offer water (tender coconut) or milk to Lord Shivalingam, once in a month either on Saturday or Tuessday, which will reduce his sufferings. Also, in Kerala, there is an offering “TARA”, pouring water to Lord Shivalingam. Hence, in cse, if you are stahying in any part of Kerala, you may try to offer tara on the date of his Janma Nakshtra Satayam, regularly every month and this may reduce his sufferings.

At present, the transit Saturn is aspecting his 8th lord Mercury in the rasi chart, which is likely to cause some sufferings and the suggested above remedy may give relief to a certain extent.

Have faith with the Almighty.

Regards

6. Basuradhu

Basuradhu Silver IL'ite

Namaskaram sir

As you know without your advice i wont take any decision

Last june i have lost my job and being at home lot of issues with my husband and inlaws.

husband is blindly supporting inlaws.

to have good understanding with my husband what shld i do?

dont have peace of mind about my career?

Desparately waiting for ur advice.

Thanks in advance

Name B.Radhiga
    Sex : Female
    Date of Birth : 04.01.1981
    Place : Mayiladuthurai
    Time : 9.27PM.
    State : Tamilnadu.

Husband Details
    Name :R.Bhaskar
    Sex: Male
    DOB :16.09.1974(15th midnight 12.30)
    place :chennai
    Time :12.30AM
    State : Tamilnadu

Regards
    Radhiga B

7. Pragaspathy

Hi,

Whenever, the Saturn or Mars is connected with the 7th or 8th house or their lords, there chances for delay in marriage

Your brother belongs to Cancer Lagna, owned by Moon and the 7th ho0use is occupied by Rahu (a natural malefic) and the 7th lord Saturn is in retrograde motion and has moved to the 6th house, which happens to be the 12th house, while counted form the 7th house and aspecting the 8th house. This is the main reason for delay in marriage; ofcourse, it has already delayed the marriage.

AT present he is running the dasa of Jupiter, who is palced in the Lagna and directly aspecting the 7th house; and the Bhukti of Saturn, who is the lord of 7th house and this is a very favourable period. This period commenced on 21.08.2016 and will be over by 01.03.2019.

However, the transit Saturn and Jupiter should support for triggering the event. At present, the transit Saturn is aspecting the Lagna lord Moon and also the Kalathrahara Venus, which promises for marriage, so long as the transit Saturn is in the sign of Sagittarius; but the transit Jupiter is not much supportive in the near future. However, in as much as the transit Jupiter is in the 2nd house from the Moon sign, and the running dasa period is running favourable, attempts may be made to look for alliance and if there is blessings of the Almighty, he may get through.

In as much as your brother is reported to out out of India, one of the blood relations in the family, may pray Goddess Parvathi in any form, by a choosing a day once in a week; but not restricting the number of visits and pray the Goddess for early marriage and offer either gingelly oil or ghee to be poured in the lamp buring near the Goddess through the temple pandit, which is extremely good. In case, if you are / your parents are staying in Chennai, this may be done preferable at Ma Kaligambal temple, near Parrys corner.

Regards

Regards

8. Pragaspathy

Hi Radhiga,

Thank your for trust on me.

The period between 13.11.2018 and 20.01.2019 is highly supportive for getting employed. Even though it may be near the end of the year, you may regularly try for the job and there are every chances that you may get re-employed. However, the place of posting and the salary may or may not be to your expectation; but you may accept the same and in due course, when the time is favourable, you may try for change.

In order to improve your relationship with your husband, you may try the following simple remedy, which will be good for you.

On every Friday, you may take a cup of curd before taking bath and apply the same through the whole body and wait for ten minutes and then take bath and if you continue to do the same quite for some, you will certainly feel positive changes in your life. This has to be done regularly on every Friday, even the day happens to be your monthly cycle period.

Regards

9. Sweety2018

Sweety2018 New IL'ite

Last edited: Apr 16, 2018
  10. gs161274

gs161274 New IL'ite

Namaskarams Sir
    Can you please advise.