Astrological predictions

Discussion in 'Astrology Numerology & More!' started by Pragaspathy, Feb 12, 2010.

1. Bhaskaran

Bhaskaran Silver IL'ite

your horo chart has PITRU DOSHAM and your sister shivani gupta chart has KALA SARPA DOSHAM.
    It is a right time to do this dosha pariharam. further it will be best do the pariharam before your marriage.
    other wise it affect your married life . first do parihar for KALA SARPHA DOSHA and after PITHU DOSHAM. THIS parihars are done in NASIK, TRIMBHAGESWAR also. Before that DO POOJA FOR YOUR KULA DEVI and continue the prayer till your life.

2. Rupa123

Rupa123 New IL'ite

Hi Sir,

I had taken advice from you regarding my marriage many yrs ago (post 10662). As predicted my marriage was fixed in Aug to Sep 2014 and marriage happened in Feb 2015.Thank you once again Sir for the predictions.

Could you please predict timing of marriage for my brother? Please suggest any remedies we need to follow that would help in getting married early. Could you also please provide any indications regarding the girl?

Date of Birth:14-04-1981
    Time of Birth:12:40 AM (13th Night, 14th early morning)
    Place: Cuddalore

Thank you in advance

3. mala76

mala76 Senior IL'ite

Dear Sir,

Hope you are? I have taken your advice in the past and it had helped me in many ways. I would like to ask for your advise again on the following matters:

1) I have tendered my resignation from my current working place and recently I have been approached to retract my resignation and requested to continue work. I am wondering if I should stay or leave. Will I be able to secure a good job if I leave or should I stay with my current job?
    2) Will my relationship with my husband improve or any possibilities to patch up again? He has left and staying separately now. Is there a possibility for both of us stay together and solve the marital problems.?
    3) My husband job has been very tough since last year.How is his progress carrier & personal wise in 2018?

Life has been a roller coaster since 2016 and I really hope to have a better life this year. I am tormented by marital & work pressure. Please advise. Is there any parigaram I should do to solve my marital & carrier problems.

Thank you.

My details:

DOB: 1/9/1976
    Time: 11.15am
    Place: Ipoh, Perak, Malaysia

Spouse Details:
    DOB: 20/06/1976
    Time: 11.52pm
    Place: Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

4. Suba333

Suba333 New IL'ite

Respected sir,

I wanted to know the prospects of my husband in consultancy business or he should opt for job. We have some financial burden . So when we will come out of it. For me whether I can change my job now. I also want to know about health for both of us.Thanks in advance.

My details:
    DOB : 24/5/1975
    Time: 9.42 pm
    Place:Erode
    Nakshathiram : Visakam

My husband's :
    DOB : 26/08/1968
    Time : 6.20 pm
    Place : Neyveli
    Nakshathiram : Hastham

5. Bhaskaran

Bhaskaran Silver IL'ite

Mam, your hubby's horoscope has kalasarpa dosham and so do pariharam for it. From may 2018 on wards he will have good time to settle things.
    Regarding your horoscope also having pithru dosham and so do pariharam . You should not try to change anything in your carrier. But one thing you can do is to stop your friendship if any new or old , and concentrate more on pitru pooja . The pariharam are detailed in my posting in regional language .,
    regards.

6. Suba333

Suba333 New IL'ite

Thank you so much sir. Will do as per your directions

7. subha3101

subha3101 New IL'ite

Hi Sir,

Your valuable advise has helped me in the past. Reposting the earlier one:

Your new Venus dasa has stated on 8th May, 2017. As you happen to be Aries native, the Venus is the lord of 2nd and 7th houses and the dasa lord is well placed in the 11th house, house of profit. This period will be far better than the earlier periods.

Regarding the 2nd marriage, you can look for any alliance from October, 2017. The next proposed marriage will be far better than the earlier one.

The time for the present is not too supportive for change of the profession or promotion in the company.

However, there may be feebile chance for change of profession by Oct/November, 2017; but the possibility of the place of posting either to your choice or not.

You can pray Goddess Lakshmi to get rid of your sufferings.

Regards

Please find below my details:
    Name: Subhashini B
    DOB: 31st January 1980
    TOB: 11.25 AM
    POB: Chennai
    State: Tamil Nadu

My son’s details:

Name: Sayee Suhas S
    DOB: 15th August 2011
    TOB: 9.20 AM
    POB: Chennai
    State Tamil Nadu

I have a 6 year old son. Am having a tough time with my son in terms of behavior & studies. Am scared to death whether he will have his father's character which is worse in nature. How will he be? Should I do anything? You said there is a chance of remarriage? Love or arranged? Am in a state of mind, as not to believe anyone. Am struggling with my job, will I get a better one within the current company, currently am doing certification course to improve my career. Everyday has become a struggle for me.

Awaiting for your valuable reply. Kindly advise.

Thanks & Regards,

Subhashini

8. Bhaskaran

Bhaskaran Silver IL'ite

ஜா த க த் தி ல் செ வ் வா ய் , கு ரு , சு க் கி ர ன் ஆ கி ய மூ ன் று கி ர க ங் க ளு ம் ஒ ன் றை ஒன் று பா ர் த் து க் கொ ள் ளு ம் ப டி இ ரு ந் தா ல் ம ண ம க ன் பி ரி வு உ ண் டு .
    5 ஆ மி ட த் தி ல் ரா கு உள்ள தா ல் பு த் தி ர தோ ஷ ம் ம ற்று ம் பி துர் தோ ஷ ம் உ ண் டு . ப ரி கா ர ம் பற்றி போஸ்ட்டிங்ஸ் இன் REGIONAL LANGUAGE ல் பா ர் க் க வு ம் . பையனின் நிலை அதில் விளக்க பட்டுள்ளது .

9. pri123456

pri123456 New IL'ite

Vannakkam Sir,
    My visa got denied on Jan 30th and so i am out of work..we are planning refile visa and want to know if it will be approved this time and will i be able to join work again?.

Please see my charts and advice.
    Name:raji
    Dob:10.19pm pollachi,tamilnadu..

Thank yoi

10. thangam2806

thangam2806 New IL'ite

Hi Sir,

I have given my husband details below. He wants to change his job in USA. is it good time to change?
    How long will he be in USA ?

Date of Birth- 06/Jul/1981
    Time of Birth- 5:00 A.M
    Place of Birth- Kangeyam (Tirupur District)

Thanks,
    Thangam.