Astrological predictions

Discussion in 'Astrology Numerology & More!' started by Pragaspathy, Feb 12, 2010.

1. hemavijay

hemavijay Senior IL'ite

Hi Sir,

Pl reply to post #28206.

regards
    Hema

2. Pragaspathy

Pragaspathy IL Hall of Fame

HI,

Your marriage is a delayed one due to the following reasons:

1) Saturn is aspecting the 7th lord Moon
    2) Saturn is in conjunction of with the Kalathrahara Venus

If things are going well, there are chances that your marriage may be fixed before end of Sept 2017 or otherwise it may delay the marriage.

You may try to do the following simple remedies to get married early.

1) Every month on the day of Krithiga Nakstra, on the evening, you may go to any temple of LOrd Subramania and pray him dedicatedly and you may also try to fast on this day, without restricting the number of days

2) Please pray Lord Shiva and Goddess Parvathy, who are together in the Marriage form in any temple,which will give you great success.

3) Also, you can try to get the photograph of Lord Shiva and Goddess Parvathy in the form of their marriage and pray them dedicatedly, which will also give beneficial results.

4) Please take out a paper and write the numbers 63 and 68 for 68 times on every day morning, immediately after taking batch, which will also be highly beneficial to you to get married.

I am not able to generate the birth chart of the girl, based on the birth details given by you, since I am not getting the place of birth. Hence, please arrange to furnish the nearest town of her birth place and also the District HQs of the girl.

Regards

3. Pragaspathy

HI,

Please dont pressurize me; you will get the reply, when your turn comes.

Regards

4. Pragaspathy

hi,

If you had got any advise from any astrologer, please rely and trust on him and please do not make similar question with the others, which is not good.

Regards

5. Pragaspathy

HI,

The time for the present is highly supportive for getting married. This period is supportive until 2nd Sept 2017 only. Hence, you may advise your parents to make vigorous efforts and try to finalize any proposal or otherwise, it may further delay atleast for another year from Setp 2017.

I have suggested some remdies to a boy vide my reply No.28213. You brother may also try to follow the same to get married early.

Regards

6. Pragaspathy

Hi,

The following two periods are highly supportive for getting employed.

1) From 17th October 2017 to 16th November, 2017
    2) 01st Jan 2018 to 14th March, 2018.

Of the above two, the first is high supportive. Hence, she may going applying for the positions of her expectation and in all possibility she will get better employed, during one of the above periods.

Regards

7. Pragaspathy

HI,

As per your chart, there is a promise for the second marriage.

IN all probability you will get re-married between Oct 2017 and Sept 2018.

Your chart does not support for any love marriage.

I have already studied the chart of the boy, which you have furnished and given my comments. It is true that the sexual behaviour of the boy will be very high and he will try to seek pleasure from any source and has the art of pleasing the others for carnial desires.

Even though your sexual desire will also be high, when compared to the normal one, due the placement of VEnus in the sign of Mars, in reality you may find it difficult to fully satisfy him according to his expectation.

Regards

8. Pragaspathy

HI,

I remember to have replied to this early. Kindly check up the back answer given by me, if any.

Regards

9. Pragaspathy

Hi,

As per your birth chart, there are every chances for re-marriage. It may not be wonder, even it may be love marriage. Things will get changed from Sept 2017 and in all probability, you may meet your future partner after this period. Please be cautious that there are chances for pre-marital relationship and subsequent problems. You may try to make sincere attempts from August, 2017 which is likely to give beneficial results.

Regards

10. Pragaspathy

hI,

Please repost your request with the original post

Regards