Astrological predictions

Discussion in 'Astrology Numerology & More!' started by Pragaspathy, Feb 12, 2010.

1. Pragaspathy

Pragaspathy IL Hall of Fame

Hi,

Based on the birth details given by you, your chart is supportive for any love affairs and the period from Oct 2017 to Sept 2018 is supportive for marriage; however, your chart is a dosha chart, which is likely to delay the marriage.

The change of profession is not much supportive for the present; hence you may try to continue in the present job.

Regards

2. Pragaspathy

Hi,

The period upto 18th August 2017 is supportive for any change. Hence, if you had applied for change of job, you can chase them or you can to apply for immediately, since the period is very short. In case if you are able to succeed, you will get the job of your expectation, with good salary and also the place of your expectation, leading to change of life style in your life.

Regards

3. SharadaIyer

SharadaIyer Senior IL'ite

Namaskaram Pragaspathyji
    i am postinig my problem almost 5th time but its getting missed - this time with a hope of reply from your end am reposting. please please guide me.

We had huge financial loss in India (Business loss , property and wealth loss - infact we reached to the stage zero )and we moved to Dubai in search of better life. but the financial struggle does not seem to end . still struggling for meeting both end as we are still paying off losses of pass .. and it would take a long more time to cover up fully. atleast we had good job with good salary we will be at peace. please suggest when this crisis will move out of our life and when we both will get high paid jobs and peace of mind.our details are as follow:

My details :
    DOB: 5th June 1974
    TOB : 4.00 AM (dawn )
    POD: Porbander (Gujarat)

My Husband's details
    DOB: 17 Feb 1969
    TOB: Afternoon 3.00 or 3.30 around
    POD :Trivandrum (Kerala).

Thank you so much in advice Swamiji for your help.

4. Sukanyam

Sukanyam New IL'ite

Hi sir,

I have posted many times, but it was missed every time, could you please help.

Regards,
    Sukanya

5. hemavijay

hemavijay Senior IL'ite

Hi Sir,

I am Hemamalini. K. A. I want to know whether there is possibility of job change for me. I have 11 yrs experience but salary is very less. Also i want to know about my marriage life. I have two yr old son, and my husband is living alone in a separate house. He does not care about us.

My D.O.B- 29-10-1978
    T.O.B- 11.35 PM
    Place- Chennai, Tamilnadu

Please reply...
    Thank You

6. raja1993

raja1993 New IL'ite

Hi sir am in a job now but there is no job satisfaction in it if I try for bank exams will I get job......till now I have not got any huge success or achievements in this life sir....atleast in future will I succeed... am preparing for the exams sir please reply sir thank u.....
    Place :salem
    Time :9am
    Dob:28.06.93

7. bholenath

bholenath Senior IL'ite

Sir it was discovered via a birth chart made when i was born in sanskrit and it has me as kumbha lagna...

8. Pragaspathy

hI,
    The time for the present is not supportive for change of profession. Hence, you may try to continue in the present post for some more time. Regarding the marital issues, it can be studied by taking into account of your husband's birth details also.

Regards

9. Pragaspathy

Hi,

(1) The change of job for the present is not too supportive
    (2) Let your husband can get settled with the available job for the present, and there are every chances that he will get the job of his expectation after March, 2018.
    (3) In the chart of your husband, his 12th lord VEnus is in retrograde motion, which is not favourable for getting settled in abroad. Probably, he may get few abroad chances
    (4) I cannot answer to this question directly; however, things will get improved after March, 2018.

Regards

10. Pragaspathy

Hi,

The period between 12th December, 2017 and 8th January, 2018 is highly supportive for getting / changing the job of your expectation like expected job; expected salary and expected place of posting. Subsequent to this also, there is a favourable period from 8.1.2018 to 8.4.2018; but this may good job; but does not quarantee whether this will meet your requirement.

As far your husband's chart, in the absence of precise time of birth, the chart cannot be generated and the predictions made; however, at present, he is running the dasa of Lagna lord as well 4th lord Mercury, who is placed in the 8th house. Hence, much progress cannot be expected

Regards