Astrological predictions

Discussion in 'Astrology Numerology & More!' started by Pragaspathy, Feb 12, 2010.

1. loveandgod

loveandgod Senior IL'ite

Hello sir,
    I reposted my query thrice, but it went unnoticed. I am still waiting for your response please reply.
    Attaching my request below once again. Need your guidance :(

Hello sir,
    4 years ago I asked you about my marriage and you made this detailed prediction. As you told me it will be late marriage and I should concentrate on my studies and job. I did the same. Belief in your positive and details prediction and ur advice to concentrate on work rather than worrying about marriage gave me a focus all these years And I have recently started my own business of jewellery and getting into clothing too. I want to know how I will do business wise and as I am 29, my parents are still worried about my marriage.so the question remains same :) Can you predict timeframe When will it happen?
    Sharing details again.
    Puja Sharma
    09:45 am
    19/09/87
    Pob- jhargram(west Bengal)

I would be very grateful for your response.
    Thanks and regards.
    PS:- I checked details which I gave earlier and now are same

2. bholenath

bholenath Senior IL'ite

Hope pragaspathyji is ok and well...

3. Pragaspathy

Pragaspathy IL Hall of Fame

Hi Bholenath,

I am yet to go through your chart. I shall let you know at the earliest.

Regards

4. Preethiabi

Preethiabi New IL'ite

Hello..
    I'm a girl working in a reputed concern. Before 8 months i had a break up with my long term relationship. Now my parents asking me to get Marry.

But still i did not come out from my break up wounds. Kindly let me know whether it is a time to get Marry. If it, it's an arranged one or i ll choose my partner.

My dob is 28 aug 1995 Zodiac virgo time of birth 10.20pm

Thanks in advance.

5. Pragaspathy

Hi,

Your chart is cent percent promising for marriage. You may request your parents to look for alliance from Sept 2017. There are every chances that the marriage is likely to held between Sept 2017 and Sept 2018, may in the earlier parts of this period.

If your health permits, you may try to be on fast on every Sunday from sun rise to sun set for getting marriewd earlier and this will give beneficial results.

Also, you may try to pray Goddess Parvathi in any form, regularly, by choosing one day in week (except the ineligible days) till your marriage is held. Dedicated prayer and positive thinking will certainly give you beneficial results.

I am glad that you have ventured into the business activities of your interest and you may continue to do the same with much dedication and this will certainly give you the beneficial results.

Regards

6. Pragaspathy

Hi,

In order to generate the birth chart and make predictions, the date of birth, place of birth and time of birth are essential. Hence, please repost your request with full details.

Regards

7. Pragaspathy

Hi,

You may look for alliance from October, 2017 and there are every chances that you will get married before Sept 2018.

You do not solely dependant on the Government job and you may try to get settled the job of your interest.

Regards

8. Pragaspathy

Hi,

Please confirm whether the birth time of the boy is 3.45 am or 3.45 pm

Regards

9. amunique

amunique Gold IL'ite

Namaskarams sir,
    below are my details.
    DOB:13.06.1985
    Place:vijayawada, Andhra pradesh.
    Time:01.25 Am (early hours) of 13 june
    Revathi nakshatram meena rasi
    sir,
    i am undergoing a very tough time now. married but seperated. was working but now on a break.
    please predict sir if there are any chances of me getting into work again(i was in IT field) but not technically strong.
    will i be able to get married again?
    is there any sunshine ahead for me? please give your valuable predictions sir.
    Thank you.

10. Pragaspathy

HI,

You will have good professional career. In the near future, the period from 22nd August, 2017 to 11th SEpt 2017 is highly supportive for getting a job of your expectation. So, you may make vigorous efforts in this regard with positive thinking and you will certainly succeed in your attempt.

Regards