Astrological predictions

Discussion in 'Astrology Numerology & More!' started by Pragaspathy, Feb 12, 2010.

1. Pragaspathy

Pragaspathy IL Hall of Fame

Hi,

As per the running dasa and also the transit planets, the time for the present is not much supportive to get any new job. Hence, he may try to get settled with the available job and look for chaange after some time.

Regards

2. Pragaspathy

Hi,

Kindly repost your request

Regards

3. Pragaspathy

Hi,

My services are free to the mankind and I have not so far charge any amount for my consultation. I am try to answers to the extent possible. You have posted to many questions. Please list out important issues and post the same separately with birth details.

Regards

4. Pragaspathy

HI,

In the absence of specific birth details, no prediction can be done

Regards

5. Pragaspathy

HI,

Recently, I came across with an article about the simple; but powerful remedy, for obstacles in the life. I am reproducing the same for your kind information. You may try to follow the same, which will certainly give a great relief to you. This is considered to be a very powerful remedy.

The Ganapati Remedy

A Great Remedy for Removing Problems

The practice is done if one is facing constant obstacles in one’s life due to problems in job, business, academics or there is a prediction given by soothsayers of an impending danger. The practice finds its mention in Durva Tantra (a tantric work on the worship of Lord Ganesha). Lord Ganesha the first to be worshiped is easy to appease and he is the remover of obstacles. As the scriptures says, he can be appeased by simple offering of Durva – grass which can be easily found.

All that is needed is 11 durva grass, 10 durva grass to be tied with the 11th one. Sit in a meditative position facing east or northeast in either padmasana, sidhasana or normal sitting posture. Keep the durva in the left hand palm and cover it with the right hand one and place your enclosed palms near to the mooladhar chakra and chant 108 times the basic mantra of Sri Ganesha

“Om Gam Ganapathaye Namah”

After the above thing is done, one can keep the durva with oneself for 7days or one can also feed the durva along with jaggery to a cow. If the cow avoids eating the durva, it means one must experience the fruits of the impending karma.

The other members of the Group having some family problems or any obstacles may also try the above simple; but powerful remedy.

Regards

6. Pragaspathy

HI,

Before starting the business, both of you may try to find out your family deity and make a visit and make a dedicated prayer(s) since always one should have the blessings of the family deity for any activity in the life.

Regards

Devadharshini likes this.
  7. Devadharshini

Devadharshini Bronze IL'ite

Sure sir, will definitely do it.
    Thanx once again
    t

8. Shakthi

Shakthi Senior IL'ite

Sir,

That's why I have given my birth details. Could you please predict with mine, how and when I will get out of the mental agony that I am going thro' due to my Father's health condition?

9. Bestmom

Bestmom Silver IL'ite

Respected Sir,
    Hats off to u sir, am posting freshly with few questions..
    1.i want to start career, will I get job in my desired field??
    2. My husband wants to sell our own house, am opposed to it.. Will it happen??
    3. We are living separately.. Will he shift to our place or we will be moving to his place..
    If possible can u please tell us how long he will be In this job??

Husband :
    DATE. OF. BIRTH :26-4-1977
    TIME: 5:18PM
    PLACE : COIMBATORE

WIFE:
    DATE OF BIRTH :18-11-1982
    TIME : 5:28AM
    PLACE: MADURAI

Regards

10. Sangeeta85

Sangeeta85 Gold IL'ite

Hello,
    My in laws are mean and greedy .they have troubled me a lot and insulted my parents too.my health is getting worst day by day ..my house gets unpleasant unhappy because of them ..please could you tell me when will my inlaws stop troubling me and leave us alone..why I still my health getting so bad..
    WHEn will I get a job..

Date of birth:17/4/1985
    Place:belgaum
    TIMe:12.05pm