Astrological predictions

Discussion in 'Astrology Numerology & More!' started by Pragaspathy, Feb 12, 2010.

1. Pragaspathy

Pragaspathy IL Hall of Fame

Hi,

The chart of the girl is not good for consideration since she has Mars dosha; which is not balancing with that of the boy. Hence, you may kindly look for another chart.

I hope that you will not misunderstand me that I am rejecting most of the charts referred by you. Hence, if you need you can have any consultation with any other professional Astrologer through any of your relations in India.

As per may calculation, there are every chances that your son will get married after Sept 2017. It may not be wonder if he gets married either on 19th or 20th or 21st October, 2017.

However let us hope for the best

Regards

singam2 likes this.
  2. Pragaspathy

Hi,

You can very well try the same with small investment iniitially, which will give you beneficial results.

Regards

3. Pragaspathy

Hi,

Both the charts are supportive for the business activities.

As far as progeny is concerned, the period July, 2017 to Sept 2017 is supportive and you can attempt for the same with trust and belief.

Regards

4. bholenath

bholenath Senior IL'ite

Hi sir please dont forget about me I PM you. If you want I can post my query here?...

5. Devadharshini

Devadharshini Bronze IL'ite

Thanks so much for your quick response sir, so we are fearlessly going to start our business and try for a baby too.

6. Pragaspathy

Hi,

The charts of the children till they attain the age of `12 years should not be taken up for any astrological study, unless the child has any major health issues or lacking behind in education. Hence, it is not proper and wise to study the chart of the boy. Hence, if you are aware of the boy's Janma Nakstra and also rasi, please arrange to do simple archana in his name, birth star and birth rasi, on the day of birth nakstra of the boy. I could have ascertained and conveyed his star and rasi; but I could not be able to generate the chart, since I am not aware fo the expansion for CT, i.e, the name of the State in US and also, it is not know whether the boy was born on the night of 27th or 28th since by 12.00 in the midnight, the next day gets started.

Regards

7. bholenath

bholenath Senior IL'ite

Greetings sir it has been a longtime since I spoke to you! I hope you are doing really well! Sir I cannot thank you enough for all your help in the past! I approach you once again! See sir a discovery was made this whole time I actually had wrong time of birth my real time of birth is a few minutes behind changing my ascednant to kumbha!

Kindly sir if you could spare a few minutes and check for me when my time will get better for health, decent job, marriage and education?...I am going through a very bad time sir last year (2016) was bad and this year even worse! i had a small ear surgery in late January which the recovery was horrible after which i lost my job and am litterally penniless! Still no marriage, bad health, education, and decent job etc... Can you kindly please check for me sir and let me know when things will get better for me and if any parihara remedy required?...
    Details;
    13-December-1991
    12:42-12:45 PM
    Jalandhar, Punjab
    Male
    kumbha lagna/rashi shatabisha nakshatra

thanks a million in advanced:)

8. Pragaspathy

Dear Bholenath,

I have quite number of messages pending in the open forum and always I use to give importance to the messages in the open forum and then answer to the PMs. However, I shall look into the same and let you know.

Regards

9. Pragaspathy

HI,

I am not in a position to comment anything on the issue. You may yourself decide yourself on the merits and demerits of the issue.

Regards

10. bholenath

bholenath Senior IL'ite

No problem sir I posted the query in the open forum I figured you were quite busy pls do reply thanks :)