Astrological predictions

Discussion in 'Astrology Numerology & More!' started by Pragaspathy, Feb 12, 2010.

1. Pragaspathy

Pragaspathy IL Hall of Fame

HI,

The study of progeny is time consuming and I have to do the same patiently. Hence, please remind me within a couple of days, by mentioning the number and page of your posting or resposting your request.

Regards

2. Pragaspathy

Hi,

The time for the present is not supportive for getting re-re-employed. He is running the Ezharai Sani period also, which is one of the main reasons for the suffering. The period from 18.03.2018 to 12.04.2018 is supportive for getting employed; but however, it is doubtful whether he may be able to get the job of your expectation and salary. Hence, he may try to get settled with the available for the present and try for change when the time is favourable.

Regards

3. Pragaspathy

Hi,

You are Libra native and your 2nd lord, representing the family, the 7th lord, representing the spouse, ie, Mars has gone to 12th house, house of loss, and aspected by Saturn, which is one of the main reasons for your suffering. In as much the Saturn is aspecting the 12th house and also the 12th lord, there are chances that you may be having sleepless nights.

You are at present running the dasa of Venus and Bhukti of Saturn. Venus is the Lagna lord and also the 8th lord and the SAturn is lord of 4th and 5th lord. Venus as the Lagna Lord will always give beneficial results; but normally the dasa of 8th lord will always give adverse results and also the Venus is placed in the 12th house, which also happens to be the house of its debilitation.

While going through your husband's chart, I find that even though there may discontent among you, there are chances that he will respect Dharma and will unite with you and your family.

Please pray the Almighty of your choice and things will get changed in the course of time.

Regards

4. Pragaspathy

Hi,

Kindly remind me within a couple of days.

Regards

5. Suba333

Suba333 New IL'ite

Namaskara sir,
    I am reposting it as I am yet to receive your guidance.
    I wanted to know the prospects of my husband in consultancy business or he should opt for job. We have some financial burden . So when we will come out of it. For me whether I can change my job now. I also want to know about health for both of us.Thanks in advance.

My details:
    DOB : 24/5/1975
    Time: 9.42 pm
    Place:Erode
    Nakshathiram : Visakam

My husband's :
    DOB : 26/08/1968
    Time : 6.20 pm
    Place : Neyveli
    Nakshathiram : Hastham

6. bholenath

bholenath Senior IL'ite

Greetings sir I sent you a PM please reply when you get the chance.. Thank you!

7. Bestmom

Bestmom Silver IL'ite

Respected Sir,
    Earlier I posted but tat time u asked for my birth chart.. I didn't know my birth time during tat time.. Only now I got it sir.. Pls guide us
    Thank you
    Bestmom

8. poovai

poovai Platinum IL'ite

Thank you for your kind and timely response.

9. wellnes

wellnes New IL'ite

Thankyou so much for your reply sir. I am writing this with tears on my eyes.
    Your words meant a lot to me. I have no words to express my feelings sir. Bow down to you sir.
    I pray god to bless you in all respect. Thankyou sir....

10. Hanyuppal

Hanyuppal New IL'ite

Respected Sir
    his birth of time is
    12:15 am
    18/11/1985 It was 18th November started as I confirmed with my mother in law