Astrological predictions

Discussion in 'Astrology Numerology & More!' started by Pragaspathy, Feb 12, 2010.

1. shifas

shifas Bronze IL'ite

Dear sir
    plz give career prediction for my father. Whether he will get promotion or only transfer will be there. He has had very bad phase in his life these six to eight years. His only growth was in his career.
    Thanking you

DOB: 09.03.1959
    Time:6.40am
    Place : palakkad

2. swathishailu

swathishailu New IL'ite

hai sir,

i am swathi, my parents brought a marriage proposal and both families are ok to the proposal and myself and boy also talked to eachother, everything was fine but later my family got to know that the boy is not good and my family cancelled the match but i know that they got wrong message, and we both are interested now, i asked to my family but no one listening to us, we both trying to convince my family, but no one accepting.

sir, please suggest me what to do?

Girl Details:
    Name:R SWATHI
    DOB: 06-10-1988, TIME:10:35 PM
    POB: Telangana State

Boy Details:
    Name: A DINESH
    DOB: 14-12-1983, TIME:01:58 AM
    POB: Telangana State

Thank You

3. sushmithayadhav

sushmithayadhav New IL'ite

4. vindhya6

vindhya6 New IL'ite

Hi sir, namskaram
    im enclosing my details here

name : vindhya
    dob : 7-7-1983
    place of birth :Nellore,Andhra pradesh
    Time : 2.20 pm

I got married and divorced. when will i get remarriage? will i get a good life by 2nd marriage.
    awaiting for ur reply sir....pls help

5. Padu

Padu New IL'ite

Hi Sir,

MY details

DOB - 12/12/1979
    TOB - 10:10 PM
    POB - Chennai

Whatever I take, it ends up in failure. My kids are not doing well in health as well as in acedemics and don't respect me. Please let me know when good time will come in life and when will i get a good job and happiness in family life.

6. subha3101

subha3101 New IL'ite

Sir,

Am reposting the reply what you have said last year:

You are at present running the final phase of Ketu dasa and Mercury Bhukti. This period is astrologically called as Dasa Chidra, which will always give adverse results, which include the professional career also. This period will be operative until 08.05.2017. Hence, till such time, you cannot expect any beneficial results either in your career or in your personal life. The next dasa will be Venus dasa.

Hence, you may make any attempt either for remarriage or any professional change after 08th May, 2017

Regards

Please find below my details:
    Name: Subhashini B
    DOB: 31st January 1980
    TOB: 11.25 AM
    POB: Chennai
    State: Tamil Nadu

I have a 5 ½ year old son. Is there a chance of remarriage? Love or arranged? Am struggling with my job, will I get a better one within the current company, or should I look outside? Should I do any certification course to improve my career. Any good times ahead?

Awaiting for your valuable reply. Kindly advise.

Thanks & Regards,

Subhashini

7. SharadaIyer

SharadaIyer Senior IL'ite

hi ladies
    i see so many post on asking guidance from Sir -- but no replies found in response to any guidance soughted lately. I too wanted to get guidance but seeing no reply i am worried.

8. Pragaspathy

Pragaspathy IL Hall of Fame

Hi

I was engaged with some other personal work. Hence, I could not send any reply. Please post your request.

Regards

9. jananirajan

jananirajan Junior IL'ite

10. Pragaspathy

Pragaspathy IL Hall of Fame

Hi,

Your new Venus dasa has stated on 8th May, 2017. As you happen to be Aries native, the Venus is the lord of 2nd and 7th houses and the dasa lord is well placed in the 11th house, house of profit. This period will be far better than the earlier periods.

Regarding the 2nd marriage, you can look for any alliance from October, 2017. The next proposed marriage will be far better than the earlier one.

The time for the present is not too supportive for change of the profession or promotion in the company.

However, there may be feebile chance for change of profession by Oct/November, 2017; but the possibility of the place of posting either to your choice or not.

You can pray Goddess Lakshmi to get rid of your sufferings.

Regards