Astrological predictions

Discussion in 'Astrology Numerology & More!' started by Pragaspathy, Feb 12, 2010.

1. happygirl22

happygirl22 Bronze IL'ite

Dear Sir,

This is my first post to you. Thank you in advance for the wonderful service you render. As your post suggests, I shall make a donation at a temple.

I would like to understand when a marriage will take place for me and if it will be a love or an arranged marriage. I have also been suffering from depression, severe anxiety and related issues due to relationships.

My question - Is there a possibility that I will have two marriages in my life? I have been warned by several that I will have a divorce or become a widow. Please let me know whatever my chart reads.

PS - I have recently had a broken engagement due to a forced marriage for the guy.

My details :

DOB - 22nd December 1986
    Time of Birth - 5.40 am
    Place of Birth - Chennai, India

Thanks,
    HG

2. Pragaspathy

Pragaspathy IL Hall of Fame

Hi,

I do not want to comment anything on any Astrologer's opinion/view.

It is not wise and proper to study the compatibility at this stage. However, I would like to add that both of you belong to Dhanush (Sagittarius) Lagna and both of you belong to same, Moon sign, i.e. Pisces and also both of you belong to the same Uthrattathi Nakshtra - these are all good; but your Naksthra Pada is 2 whereas his Nakstra Pada is 4. Normally, when both the boy and the girl have same nakshtra, the boy's Nakstra should precede from the girl's nakshtra; ofcoure this a minor set back; but this not affect much of the horoscope.

Also, it is not advisable to study the charts of lovers (even though it is a love and arranged marriage). I hv not gone through the balancing of doshas between two because in the case of the married lovers, had any problem/issues, it is believed that the Almighty will take care of them, depending upon their love and affection between two.

I do not want to comment on the suggestion of ur Astrologer, disposing the present Thali and get another one. Inorder to study the sex of the child, it is essential that the birth details should be precise. However, based on the birth details furnished, the sex of the first child does not match well; I am not doing this.

Finally, I would like to advise you, to forget the Astrology, pray the Almighty of your choice; be a very cooperative and adjustive wife and a lovable mother and not to make any issues either with your husband or his parents/blood relations; which will be good in long run.

You, in consultation with your husband and also your/his parents may take any decision on the advise made by the Astrologer..

Regards

3. Samyugtha

Samyugtha New IL'ite

Thanks for your reply Sir. But I have been working in IT for several years. I left my job last year due to personal reasons. I am looking out again . Can you please let me know when I would be getting a job of my desire. ?

4. Pragaspathy

Hi,

I do not look into health issues and make any general predictions.

As per the chart of your husband, who belongs to Virgo, his 10th 10th lord, lord of profession is placed in the 12th houses; the Lagna Lord, who also happens to be Mercury has gone to 12th house and his house 2nd house of family is occupied by Rahu. Also these are supportive for him to get settled abroad. If he is settled in abroad, you and your children will naturally / automatically settled in abroad.

Also, in your chart also, the 4th house lord, Sun, lord of domestic happiness has gone to 12th house; the 12th house is occupied by Rahu and the Lagna Lord Venus has gone to 12th Bhava, which is also supportive for getting settled in abroad.

Thus, both of you will have good professional career.

you need not get panic on Sade Sati. Sade Sati, Astama Sani, etc., are all testing periods and one need fear of the same; unless he/she has not done anything bad.

The transit Saturn will be moving your natal Moon until 28th September, 2015. This period will be very crucial period, as far as Sade Sati of yourself and your husband.

Hence, it is advisable to visit and pray Lord Hanuman, Lord Ayyappan and Lord Saturn in the Navagraha.

Offering Neeranjanam in the name, birth star and rasi of both of you and your children on every Saturday to Lord Ayyappan is one of the best remedies.

Offering boiled rise, soaked with sesame seed and sesame oil to the crows on every Saturday before your breakfast is another best remedy for Sade Sati.

If your health permits, please make a visit to Tirupathy and try to go the temple through walk from Tirupathy to Thirumala (one way only), preferable both by yourself and your husband because by this act, Lord Saturn will get pleased, because he represents the Legs in our body.

Please try to donate liberally to the handicapped and/or Leprosy people, by which act also Lord Saturn will get pleased.

If you can do any of the suggested above remedies with trust and belief, there are every chances that the intensity of Ezharai Sani will get nullified to a greatest extent.

Regards

5. ashima10

ashima10 Platinum IL'ite

My husband details :birth date : 28/10/81
    Birth time : 10.35 pm
    birth place is Pohiyaar, Hajipur in Bihar.

My Details: Birth date : 10.10 .85
    Birth time : 2.10 pm
    Birth place : Ranchi,Jharkhand

Pls advise . When will i be blessed with a child.

Thanksa alot !

6. CharanyaRam

CharanyaRam Bronze IL'ite

thanks sir, we were having lots of confusions when he gets a job abroad, in India i also got mote than three oppurtunities from big companies in chennai. Now it gives good clarity for us to take decision.

how financially strong will I be. though I earn very good I don't have good savings and anyvgood luxaries, when we can buy a house.could u also please help us how as husband and wife will do in our relationship. How my kids will do in studies and character.

I have been constantly reading hangman chalisa and JavaBeans prarthana often. We wi visit tirupato again by walk.

7. Pragaspathy

Hi,

Thank U V M for ur kind reply. According to your chart, there will be good income; but there are chances for expenses also. In such case, it is better to cultivate the habit of making regular savings, like investment in fixed deposits, ULIP plans, Systematic investment plans or even availing the Housing loan and repaying the same,which will also a part of your savings.

It is not wise to discuss the relationship of the couples, until there are any turmoil between them.

However, in your chart, the Rahu is placed in the 2nd house, 2nd house among other things relate to family. Hence, try to adjust with your life partner and do not make any issue or argument and in as much as u r atpresent, you r running the Mercury dasa and Rahu bhukti until 29.10.2015, you may try to lit ghee lamp to Goddess Durga on every Friday, preferable between 10,30 and 12.00 noon or at the convenient time, which will nullify the ill effects of Rahu. Also, try to use gingelly (sesame) oil in your pooja room.

IN both the charts, the 5th lord, representing the children are aspecting the 5th house, you would have been blessed with good children only.

Regards

8. Pragaspathy

Hi,

The progeny has to be mainly considered from the 5th house of the Janma Lagna of both wife and husband and also the 5th house from the Moon sign and also Jupiter sign. In the case of female natives, the 9th house has also to be studied.

Based on the birth details furnished by you, you husband belongs to Gemini Ascendnat, and his 5th house happens to be Libra, owned by Venus. The 5th lord VEnus is aspected by Rahu, Mars and also Saturn, which causes Naga / Sarpa dosha (not kalasarpa dosha). The aspect of three malefic planets on the 5th lord Venus will delay the progeny. While considering from the Moon and Jupiter sign, the 5th house is also aspeced by Mars. Hence, as per your husband's chart, there are every chances for delayed progeny.

While coming to your chart, you happen to Capricorn Lagna and your 5th house happens to Taurus, owned by Venus and the house is aspected by Jupiter and also Saturn; whereas the 5th lord Venus has gone to 8th house and afflcited by the conjunction of Mars and also the aspect of Saturn. In as much as the 5th lord Venus is afflicted by Mars and also Saturn, he too has Naga / Sarpa Dosha.

Hence, first it is essential that both of you should do the remedial measures for this Naga / Sarpa dosha. The best places for doing the remedial measures for this dosha is either at Kalahasthy, near Tirupathy or in Rameswaram in Tamil Nadu.

As it is understood that you are in Gulf country, you may try to do this remedial measures during your next visit, which is absolutely necessary and then attempt for progeny.

Regards

9. Pragaspathy

HI,

There are number of astrological combinations for delayed marriage. One such; but a very important one is the aspect of either Saturn or Mars on the 7th or 8th ohuses the birth chart.

You belong to Scorpio (Viruchigam) Lagna, owned by Mars. The Saturn, who is placed in the Lagna is directly aspecting the 7th house and also the Lagna Lord Mars, who is placed in the 4th house is also aspecting the your 7th house, which is a clear indication for delayed marriage, which has already has happened, since you have already completed 30 years of age. Also, in your chart, the 7th lord Venus has gone to 12th house, which is another cause for delayed marriage. Apart from this, Sun is placed in the 2nd house; which is also likely to delay the marriage and it is advisable for such natives to get married after 29 years of age.

At present, you are running the dasa of Moon, who is the lord of 9th house, which also supports for marriage; however, even though the transit Saturn is supportive; the transit Jupiter is not much supportive.

However, at present, the transit Saturn is in the sign of Scorpio, where your natal Saturn. The transit Saturn will be crossing your natal Saturn during the following periods, which is supportive for marriage.

1) 1th Jan 2016 to 18th Jan 2016
    2) 1st Oct 2016 to 30th Nov 2016

IN your chart, as much the 5th lord Jupiter is aspecting the 7th lord Venus, there are chances for lover affairs and also chances for unconventional marriage, i.t. marriage with a boy born in a different caste or religion.

Please try to avoid making the stupid questions like divorce, more than one marriage. Have positive thinking, which will give positive energies.

If your health permits, please try to be on fast on every Monday (may avoid monthly menses period), until your marriage is held, as per your family customs or preferably from the sun rise to sun set.

Moon controls the mind. The Moon in your chart is aspected by Mars and also Saturn and also the Moon is hemmed in between Rahu and Kethu, causing Papakarti yoga. This is main the reason for disturbed mind. Please try to do meditation / yoga, which will help u to come out of the trauma.

Regards

10. ashima10

ashima10 Platinum IL'ite

Hi,

The progeny has to be mainly considered from the 5th house of the Janma Lagna of both wife and husband and also the 5th house from the Moon sign and also Jupiter sign. In the case of female natives, the 9th house has also to be studied.

Based on the birth details furnished by you, you husband belongs to Gemini Ascendnat, and his 5th house happens to be Libra, owned by Venus. The 5th lord VEnus is aspected by Rahu, Mars and also Saturn, which causes Naga / Sarpa dosha (not kalasarpa dosha). The aspect of three malefic planets on the 5th lord Venus will delay the progeny. While considering from the Moon and Jupiter sign, the 5th house is also aspeced by Mars. Hence, as per your husband's chart, there are every chances for delayed progeny.

While coming to your chart, you happen to Capricorn Lagna and your 5th house happens to Taurus, owned by Venus and the house is aspected by Jupiter and also Saturn; whereas the 5th lord Venus has gone to 8th house and afflcited by the conjunction of Mars and also the aspect of Saturn. In as much as the 5th lord Venus is afflicted by Mars and also Saturn, he too has Naga / Sarpa Dosha.

Hence, first it is essential that both of you should do the remedial measures for this Naga / Sarpa dosha. The best places for doing the remedial measures for this dosha is either at Kalahasthy, near Tirupathy or in Rameswaram in Tamil Nadu.

As it is understood that you are in Gulf country, you may try to do this remedial measures during your next visit, which is absolutely necessary and then attempt for progeny.

Regards

Dear Sir,
    This has scared me to death :( there is nothing which we can go here to avoid it from gulf only? Return trip is not so sure soon...
    I will sure make donation as advised by you.....please tell me the remedy to come out of this dosh in gulf only..

Thanks you!