Astrological predictions

Discussion in 'Astrology Numerology & More!' started by Pragaspathy, Feb 12, 2010.

1. amoarsh

amoarsh Bronze IL'ite

respected sir,
    pranams to you.
    iam reposting my query to you.

Respected sir,
    please advise about my son born in chennai, 14th July 1999 at 1416hrs. I would like to know about his education and future. which subject he will do well. How can we help him to concentrate in studies rather than being in a vague world and day dreaming.

thank you

2. kitty89

kitty89 Silver IL'ite

Respected Sir,

Thank you for all your predictions for me. I have got a match recently. Please let me know if our kundali are compatible.

My details:
    15-Feb-1988
    21:50
    Vishakhapatnam

His details:
    23-Jun-1983
    07:48 AM
    Nuziveedu(Andhra Pradesh)

Both of us are divorcees.

3. Tiara

Tiara New IL'ite

Namaste panditji

my birthdate is 21 May 1988
    my birth time is 8.50 am
    my birth place is indore (m.p)

i want to ask you when I will get married and how will be my marriage life.we are looking guy for me since last 4 yrs but we didn't got good proposal till now.dont know but for some reasons it get cancel at last moment.my parents are very tense for me and because of this home environment is also disturbed.so kindly please panditji go through my astrology chart.

Regards
    Tiara

4. mithravindha

mithravindha New IL'ite

Hi,

I want to know my husbands career and foreign opportunityHe is jobless for last 6 months. Can you please tell any pooja for getting a job and what is the reason for this type of set backs in our life?

His details

POB kerala
    TOB 7:08 am
    DOB 3/11/1974

5. Pragaspathy

Pragaspathy IL Hall of Fame

Hi

I do not look into the requests of the Members, who have posted their request in other Astrological forum(s)

Regards

6. Pragaspathy

Hi,

You belong to Gemini Ascendant and your 7th house is occupied by retrograde Saturn. The placement of Saturn in the 7th house either in the Rasi chart of Navamsa chart will always delay the marriage. Apart from this, you have Mars and Rahu in the 8th house from your Moon sign, which causes severe dosha.

At present, you are running the dasa of Mercury and sub period of Saturn. This is the final phase of Mercury dasa and astrologically this period is called Dasa Chidra, which is an adverse period in all respect and the major dasa lord Mercury and the lord of sub period, ie. Saturn are 6th/8th position from each other; which is also not good. This period, which started on 04.02.2014 will be over by 17.10.2016.

The transit planets are also not much favourable. Please try to be on fast on every Monday, if your health permits to do, i.e. from the sun rise to sun set and you can take any fruit juices..

Once the Mercury dasa is over, things will get changed. Much care should be taken in matching the charts.

Regards

7. Pragaspathy

Hi,

Your son can fair well in computer education or in Hotel Management.

At present, he is running the dasa of Mercury, who is the lord of 9th and 12th houses. Mercury is placed in the sign of Cancer, the house owned by Moon, who is a permanent enemy of Mercury and also the Mercury is in retrograde motion and afflicted by the nodes.

The donation of green clothes, green pulses, vegetable and anything green to the poos people on Wednesday is good. Also donating green bangles and green clothes to eununchs on Wednesday is extremely good.

Also, it is better to feed green grass and leaves to cows, serve milk desserts to Brahmins is also considered to be good. The boy may be advised to be on fast on every Wednesday, from sun rise to sun set, if his health permits to do so.

The boy may be advised to chant any one of the folowings for 108 times, both inthe morning and also in the night, which will help him to improve concentration in his studies.

• Ohm Som Somaye Namah:
    • Ohm Shram Shreem Shrom Saha: Chandramase Namah:
    • Ohm Namoh Bhagwate Vasudvay

Regrds

8. Pragaspathy

Hi NewIL

I shall study your chart leisurely and let you know.

regards

9. Pragaspathy

HI,

Please let me know in what way they are related to you. If it is related to your friends, please advise them to post their request separately. If it is related to your bed relations, please also let me know whether the husband was born on the night of 8th or 9th, because in the mid night by 12.00 AM, the next day gets started.

Regards

10. Pragaspathy

Hi,

I do not remember, the nature of rely given by me earlier.

At present, your husband is running the dasa of Jupiter; hence the disposal of the property is supportive in the near future.

The period in the nearest between 5th Nov 2015 and 28th Dec is supportive for you to get employed.

The transit Jupiter is not much supportive for ur husband. The transit Jupiter is in the 8th house form his Janma Lagna and 12th house from his Moon sign. Hence, there are chances that the period may be testing one. Let him accept the job available and try for change after some time.

Regards