Astrological predictions

Discussion in 'Astrology Numerology & More!' started by Pragaspathy, Feb 12, 2010.

1. vijireddyk

vijireddyk New IL'ite

Hi sir,

As per your suggestion, we are visiting kalikambal temple regularly and praying goddess sincerly. Checked with my sister recently and there is no affair but can you tell me about my brother. Will he have a love or arranged marriage and will that girl be a foreigner by any chance. I am really worried as there is a girl who proposed him but he has not said yes and asking us for our opinion.

2. vijireddyk

vijireddyk New IL'ite

Hi sir,
    As per your suggestion, we are visiting kalikambal temple regularly and praying goddess sincerly. Checked with my sister recently and there is no affair but can you tell me about my brother. Will he have a love or arranged marriage and will that girl be a foreigner by any chance.

3. Sundari

Sundari New IL'ite

Namasthe Guruji,
    I am blessed with baby. I am having severe mental and physical problems,liver and digestive issues and sleeplessness. Severe emotional tensions from in laws. The new born son is the same star as me. My husband is also same star as mine. My details are: June 5th, 76, 4:20 PM, Hyderabad, India. have ardhashtama Sani from last November and Jupitor transit in my Rashi. Please suggest if I need to get any Shani japam or guru japam or any remedies to take. I am over burdened and burnt out. Please suggest.

regards!!

4. amoarsh

amoarsh Bronze IL'ite

respected sir,
    pranams to you.
    iam reposting my query to you.

Respected sir,
    please advise about my son born in chennai, 14th July 1999 at 1416hrs. I would like to know about his education and future. which subject he will do well. How can we help him to concentrate in studies rather than being in a vague world and day dreaming.

thank you

5. veeranki10

veeranki10 New IL'ite

Dear Guruji

My name is Padmini and i would like to know answers to the below questions.

why there so much trouble in my life where though we do good, we are not able to enjoy or reap fruits of our hard work?

Why do me and my husband have so many problems where we are not able to spend time with eachother?

when will finances improve?
    Why do me and my husband face so much difficulty from my SIL and why does my MIL not support us or regard us with respect behalf we doing everything for the family?

Is the birth of child auspicious?

Details
    Padmini
    DOB 10 NOv 83
    Time 6.15 AM
    Birth place-Bangalore

Satish ( Spouse)
    DOB 19 June 1972
    place of birth - hassan
    hasta nakshatra

NIvaan ( son)
    DOB- 05 nov 2013
    time 10:20 AM
    Place of birth bangalore

6. CharanyaRam

CharanyaRam Bronze IL'ite

Dear Sir,

Kindly predict about our career and general well being, me, my husband and both the kids are under elarai sani(sade sati), we are now getting an offer to work abroad, for some reason I am not able to be successful in my career though i had chances to work with very big companies in the world. COuld you please help us with whether we can take any oppurtunity to stay abroad to gether, my husband and myself are living seperatley for close to 2 years because of his work and we badly want to be together with two kids. How is the guru peyrchi, how would be the health of my hus, my kids, When i saw sade sati predictions It says there could be seperation for the couples. is it really seen in our chart, is there any pariharams. Thanks below are the birt details of all four of us.

Name: Ramanathan
    DOB: 4-8-1976
    10:20 Am, chennai

Name: Charanya
    DOB: 26-4-1986
    8:36 AM, Bangalore

Name: Anirudh Sundar
    DoB: 5-9-2008
    5:46 PM, chennai

Name: Abinav Sundar
    DoB: 18-4-2014
    7:28 PM, Chennai

Thanks

Charanya

7. MrsNavaneeth

MrsNavaneeth Gold IL'ite

Dear sir,

I posted few clarifications few days earlier. Reposting my details here.
    My mother saw astrology last week for myself and my husband and he had said that there is no match for me and my husband at all and that is the reason for all health issues that we are facing.

As remedy he has asked to dispose the thali I am wearing now in temple undiyal and wear new thali. Do annadhanam for mentally retarded kids home.My husband does not have the blessing of kuladeivam and we must do some vendudhal and do something for kuladeivam.

1. I am four months pregnant now and I am little confused whether I should do this thali change at this stage or is there any other remedy to have good health and longevity of my husband. Kindly advice

2. My husband has got onsite opportunity and astrologer has said ,staying away is good and it will reduce the conflicts and maintain peace between us.
    Ours is arranged love marriage and so far the bitterness and conflicts have aroused only due to others at home. Is there any remedy to maintain peace and happiness @ home.

3) I feel little bad and hesitate to ask this question . However I have no other option.
    Yes, I wud like to know the gender of my second baby.
    I had miscarriage at 2 months, later i conceived my first baby and I wanted girl baby first and prayed a lot for it and got her. I had no confusion or depression when i was pregnant with her .I had a strong intuition that i will have a daughter first and her birth gave me so much happiness and satisfaction.

However as universal rule/wish ,Now I am expecting a boy baby,but my intuition again says that will be a girl.
    My mind knows it does not make any difference in having either gender and definitely as parents We will give all the love and care for the kids. And also think abt the people who don't have children. But for my satisfaction or to remove the curiosity and to be prepared for either gender to avoid post delivery depression .. I wud like to know what baby wud I get now. Apologize me If I should have not posted this query.

I am posting my daughter details as well that wud be easy to find out the siblings from her chart.

4) I wish to resume to my career as soon as possible , However there is no sign of improvement in my job search. Are there any chances now or later or am I doing this in vain?

Thanks a lot in advance sir.

My Details:
    Subha SK
    DOB : 04 July 1980
    TOB : 6.32 pm
    POB : Salem
    Star : Uthirattadhi
    Rasi : Meenam

My Husband Details:
    Navaneetha Krishnan .R
    DOB - 05 Jan 1979
    TOB - 6.30 AM
    POB - Chennai
    Star - Uthirattadhi
    Rasi - Meenam

My Daughter Details:
    Yashashri . N
    DOB - 31 Dec 2013
    TOB - 6.50 AM
    POB - Chennai
    Star - Ketai
    Rasi - Vrichagam

Thanks

8. aruna27

aruna27 New IL'ite

Greetings Sir,

Hope you are doing good . I am again seeking your advise. As per your advice before my husband is returning to India next week.
    I am still in search of job though nothing concrete has happened. We have shifted to rental house for my daughters schooling.
    We need few predictions on the following.

1. We having problems in the rental house. So we plan to selll own house and buy another close to school as our own house has not gone on rent. Hence we are having financial crunch paying emi as well as rent. Is this right decision? will our house go on sale?
    2. Since I am unemployed financially we are facing problems. WIll I get employed?
    3. Post my husband's return is it possible for him to get better job with good hike ?

My details : 27/09/85 / 11:25am/Chennai
    My husband details : 13/02/1982 / 6:15am /kumbakonam

kINDLY ADVISE SIR

9. newIL

newIL New IL'ite

Sir - you asked me to repost after a week. Here am reposting again. I just got a small correction in my birth timings, it is 8:40 AM, previously I had given it as 08:45 AM, not sure if that makes a difference in my chart. However, as I've read my Jathagam myself today, want to inform you about that.

Please provide your advises.

Sir,

I posted my queries last month and there was a sad incident in our family and you asked me to repost again after 45 days. Here I’m with my older query last year and my current query.

My Original Post last year:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Hello Sir,

I'm at a situation to take some longterm decisions. Your suggestions will definitely help me take the right decisions. Please guide me with my questions below.

My husband's birth details are:
    DOB: 19 April 1975
    Time : 06:50 AM
    Place : Nagercoil, Tamilnadu, India

He is trying to immigrate to U.S.A this year, Will it be successful?

How is his career life and his health in future. He is so negligent on his health/fitness am worried about that as well.

How is his future overall?

My Birth details are:
    DOB: 14 May 1976
    Time : around 08:45 AM (08:30 to 08:45 AM)
    Place : Tirunelveli, Tamilnadu, India

am currently on a year long assignment in U.S.A, Can I also try to get a permanent job in the same company that I'm in now?

How is my career in the future look like?

or I should only be a housewife if we relocate to U.S.A based on his Visa approval.

My Kids details are:
    First Daughter
    DOB: 19 Dec 2002
    Time : 10:50 PM
    Place : Bangalore, Karnataka, India

Second Daughter
    DOB: 29 Aug 2010
    Time : 06:18 AM
    Place : Bangalore, Karnataka, India

Is it good for our kid's future life in long term if we settle in U.S.A or any foreign countries.

Any specific practices/pooja we need to be doing for a peaceful life and future?

Thanks in advance
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Your Response for that:
    !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Dear Mrs. New IL,

You belong to Gemini Lagna, owned by Mercury. The Lagna lord Mercury has gone to 12th house from the Lagna and also the 4th lord Mercury, lord of suka sthan or domestic happiness has also gone to 12th house; the second house, house of family is afflcited by saturn and Mars, two natural malefics.

The fourth house from the Lagna is aspected by Saturn and also the 4th house from Moon sign is aspected by Rahu and the 4th lord from the Moon sign, i.e. Saturn is afflicted by MARS.

These are the indications to get settled in abroad; however, as the Lagna Lord Mercury is in retrograde motion; which will normally work against this.

The change of profession for the present is not so supportive; however, there are hopes for getting the change from 19th June, 2014 to mid august, 2014.

You will have good professional career; since your 10th lord, lord of profession has gone to 11th house, house of profit.

The above prediction is based on the time of birth given by you; in case, the time of birth is not correct or a different one, then the Jagna will get moved on either way; and the entire predictions will get changed; because the precise time of birth is must for generating the birth chart and making the predictions.

While coming to your husband, the chart is not much supportive for the present, i.e either the running dasa or the transit planets for getting migrated to abroad.

For any abroad chances, there should be connectivity between the third, ninth lords relating to either running dasa or transit. Such a favourable situation is not present.

However, at present, he is running the dasa of Ketu and Bhukti of Rahu; there may little hopes for any abroad chance, since the Rahu is the significator for foreign travel.

The charts of the children should not be taken up for any study until they attain the age of 12 years.

I do not look into any health issue; but in case, any specific ailment is there, then I can try to look at the same and give my views.

I do not make any general predictions.

Regards
    !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My Current Post/Questions
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Hello Sir,

You have helped me with my questions last year (as reproduced above) and it has happened the same way you have told. I'm back at a situation where I don’t know what’s future holding for us. Kindly suggest us the way forward.

1) My husband is waiting for his US visa approval, Will he get it approved?

2) Will I also get a job offer in US in my parent company itself? My reporting manager in US said, he will open a position for me, but for all various reasons, he is not able to do it so far, but still says he wants me in his team and working towards taking me in as an US company employee
    I’m currently an employee of its subsidiary in India. Should I wait for the opportunities in my parent company in U.S.A or should I start looking out in a different company? For the last 6-8 years my career is stagnating though I’m eligible and capable, something is blocking me to get promotions and grow up in my current team, company. Am very very depressed about that, when I see my juniors/less capable people are moving ahead of me. May be I’m so naïve about the office politics around me. Please advise me on the path forward, if I’ve to do any pariharams/Slokams to progress further. Currently am reciting Hanuman chalisa 11 times every day, Panchagni mantra 108 times morning & evening and Kanthasashti kavasam in the night. Whenever possible giving Vetrilai malai on Anjenyar and Ellu vilaku to Sanieswarar on
    on Saturdays. For the last two weeks, started going to Thurgai amman during raahu kalam and planning to go to Thakshinamoorthy from tomorrow.

3) We have come back to India very urgently leaving most of our belongings there in US(including the car we purchased there). Now we are blocked from going back to US as a family by my Managers. They say only I can go to handle the things I left there. But it’ll be very difficult for me to go alone there, my husband can’t manage with two kids here alone. If I go alone, I’ll have to leave lot of our things there in US.
    4) In family also, my MIL is completely not in favor of us and supporting only her daughter (i.e my husband's younger sister), all these years I was patient and didn’t make any fights. Just on the last day of leaving, something completely unfavor to us happened, so I asked her just a question on that and she made a huge fight and said she won’t come with us. After few days, I myself called her up again and asked her to come stay with us, but she refused it. My father in law was the only person who was neutral and we lost him also.
    5) Should we proceed with school admissions ( costing more than a Lakh) for our kids in Indian school for this academic year or can we wait for some more time hoping that we’ll definitely relocate outside of India this year. (Indian school times are already started, whereas US schools start only by Aug). We are currently in India.

6) Staying in India, U.S.A or Europian countries - which is good for our family (for us & kids)

7) How is our future in personal and professional life for both of us

Am very much worried by all these happenings around us.

My husband's birth details are:
    DOB: 19 April 1975
    Time : 06:50 AM
    Place : Nagercoil, Tamilnadu, India

My Birth details are:
    DOB: 14 May 1976
    Time : around 08:40 AM
    Place : Tirunelveli, Tamilnadu, India

Thanks in advance (if you don’t mind, can you please indicate the planet names in Tamil also so that I can quickly/easily understand)

Expecting your guidance/blessings.

Thanks in advance

10. RadhikaSD

RadhikaSD New IL'ite

Hello Sir,

Kindly let me know when this couple will get baby.
    And when will the good time come in their lives.
    And will the marriage life will be happy and peaceful.

Husband DOB: 9th Aug 1988
    Time: 12:10 AM(Midnight)
    Place: Chennai

Wife DOB: 14th Sep 1988
    Time: 3.30 PM
    Place: Chennai