1. If someone taught you via skype, what would you want to learn? Tell us here!
    Dismiss Notice

Astrological predictions

Discussion in 'Astrology Numerology & More!' started by Pragaspathy, Feb 12, 2010.

1. jyothishri

jyothishri Bronze IL'ite

respected guruji,

namaste. when possible can u please go through my son's horoscope and guide me when i can start looking for a bride for him. (when he will get married).
    guruji if u remember few months back when i was thinking weather to send him to u.s or not u adviced and gave me the courage to send him. with ur blessings he will be completing his ms this december. thanks for the same

date of birth 31st december 1990
    hyderabad
    10.00 P.m (22.00 hrs)

regards

2. jyothishri

jyothishri Bronze IL'ite

respected guruji
    i just noticed that in my post no. 25123 i typed december instead of january. i dont know how to edit so posting again.
    31st january 1990
    hyderabad
    10.00 pm (22.00 hrs)
    regards

3. pri123456

pri123456 New IL'ite

Sir, I am reposting my query..Please reply
    Respected Sir,I have no job since a year, as per chart when i will get job sir,in between i have tried so many small job but due to various circumstances i could not get into anything,,I am very frustrated and not able to concentrate on anything,,Is my time bad and have been shifting houses often and coul settle in one place..when will these issues solve.? Dob: 17 jan 1985 and Time: 10:19AM IST at Pollachi,Tamilnadu..

Thank You

4. happyhuman

happyhuman New IL'ite

Thank u so much sir,,,
    Any remedy or pariharam for her health issues..

5. vijireddyk

vijireddyk New IL'ite

Hi sir,

As per your suggestion, we are visiting kalikambal temple regularly and praying goddess sincerly. Checked with my sister recently and there is no affair but can you tell me about my brother. Will he have a love or arranged marriage and will that girl be a foreigner by any chance. I am really worried as there is a girl who proposed him but he has not said yes and asking us for our opinion.

6. vijireddyk

vijireddyk New IL'ite

Hi sir,
    As per your suggestion, we are visiting kalikambal temple regularly and praying goddess sincerly. Checked with my sister recently and there is no affair but can you tell me about my brother. Will he have a love or arranged marriage and will that girl be a foreigner by any chance.

7. Sundari

Sundari New IL'ite

Namasthe Guruji,
    I am blessed with baby. I am having severe mental and physical problems,liver and digestive issues and sleeplessness. Severe emotional tensions from in laws. The new born son is the same star as me. My husband is also same star as mine. My details are: June 5th, 76, 4:20 PM, Hyderabad, India. have ardhashtama Sani from last November and Jupitor transit in my Rashi. Please suggest if I need to get any Shani japam or guru japam or any remedies to take. I am over burdened and burnt out. Please suggest.

regards!!

8. amoarsh

amoarsh Bronze IL'ite

respected sir,
    pranams to you.
    iam reposting my query to you.

Respected sir,
    please advise about my son born in chennai, 14th July 1999 at 1416hrs. I would like to know about his education and future. which subject he will do well. How can we help him to concentrate in studies rather than being in a vague world and day dreaming.

thank you

9. veeranki10

veeranki10 New IL'ite

Dear Guruji

My name is Padmini and i would like to know answers to the below questions.

why there so much trouble in my life where though we do good, we are not able to enjoy or reap fruits of our hard work?

Why do me and my husband have so many problems where we are not able to spend time with eachother?

when will finances improve?
    Why do me and my husband face so much difficulty from my SIL and why does my MIL not support us or regard us with respect behalf we doing everything for the family?

Is the birth of child auspicious?

Details
    Padmini
    DOB 10 NOv 83
    Time 6.15 AM
    Birth place-Bangalore

Satish ( Spouse)
    DOB 19 June 1972
    place of birth - hassan
    hasta nakshatra

NIvaan ( son)
    DOB- 05 nov 2013
    time 10:20 AM
    Place of birth bangalore

10. CharanyaRam

CharanyaRam Bronze IL'ite

Dear Sir,

Kindly predict about our career and general well being, me, my husband and both the kids are under elarai sani(sade sati), we are now getting an offer to work abroad, for some reason I am not able to be successful in my career though i had chances to work with very big companies in the world. COuld you please help us with whether we can take any oppurtunity to stay abroad to gether, my husband and myself are living seperatley for close to 2 years because of his work and we badly want to be together with two kids. How is the guru peyrchi, how would be the health of my hus, my kids, When i saw sade sati predictions It says there could be seperation for the couples. is it really seen in our chart, is there any pariharams. Thanks below are the birt details of all four of us.

Name: Ramanathan
    DOB: 4-8-1976
    10:20 Am, chennai

Name: Charanya
    DOB: 26-4-1986
    8:36 AM, Bangalore

Name: Anirudh Sundar
    DoB: 5-9-2008
    5:46 PM, chennai

Name: Abinav Sundar
    DoB: 18-4-2014
    7:28 PM, Chennai