Astrological predictions

Discussion in 'Astrology Numerology & More!' started by Pragaspathy, Feb 12, 2010.

1. DharmaKarma

DharmaKarma New IL'ite

Respected Sir,

I am glad to see you here after a while. Hope everything is fine with your health and family, Sir.

When you have the time, can you please look into my query as following which I posted last month Sir? Apologies for the trouble.

After I posted this, they have made some role changes also which I am not very happy with. Also my husband is asking me to start my own company.

I am very confused Sir.
    Please help me decide.

2. ramanata

ramanata New IL'ite

Dear Guruji,
    I would like to know my son's future, his health. His date of birth details are
    DOB - 06.02.2001
    Time- 12:45 pm
    Place- chennai. India
    Thanks.
    Rama

3. ashima10

ashima10 Platinum IL'ite

My husband details :birth date : 28/10/81
    Birth time : 10.35 pm
    birth place is Pohiyaar, Hajipur in Bihar.

My Details: Birth date : 10.10 .85
    Birth time : 2.10 pm
    Birth place : Ranchi,Jharkhand

Pls advise .

Thanksa alot !

4. PushpaNreddy

PushpaNreddy Silver IL'ite

Namaskaram Guruji,

Kindly predict our future life.... Initially My dad was against my marriage but wt the blessings of him i am married the same person... Aftr marriage dad is not talkng to me n my husband... My mom n bro are gud wit me n my husband....

Few months of marriage was gud.. Me n my husband stayed seperately...He was doing gud business n i was in decent job wt gud salary.... Coz of my mom in law left my job n went bak to nativ.... Now my husband is not able to do anythng in native... My mother in law insisting him to do agriculture which he doesnt wants to do... Am nt in gud terms wt my in laws....

Now am blessed wt boy baby n really worried how my life wl b without any proper earnings...

I wanted to open a designer boutique foe whch my mom in law is dead against.... Pls predict my future...

Name: Pushpa
    DOB: 24/5/1987
    Place: Bangalore
    Time: 12.10 pm

Husband:
    Name: Shiva shankar Reddy
    DOB: 18/3/1985
    Place: Hosur
    Time: 3 am

My son...
    Name yet to decide...
    DOB: 01/5/2015
    Time : 10.58 pm
    Place: Bangalore

Marriage date:06/11/2013
    Muhurtham : 9.15 - 9.30 am

Particularly wants to know abt our career(business), financial growth n my sons future life...

Thanks

5. m4peace

m4peace New IL'ite

Dear Sir,

I got married 5 years back and I have a 4 year old kid. From starting so many issues in my married life and my husband and in-laws almost ignored me so I am living alone with my kid. My parents pushing me to get divorce but I am afraid to do so. I am not successful in work and I don't have proper earnings either. I completely depend on my parents. Could you please tell me if there is any pariharam to get rid of this painful situation? When is the good time starting for me? When will I lead a peaceful life? Financially will I be successful if I start any small level business ? Please help sir.

DOB: 1-Feb-1983, 7:30 AM, Madurai.

6. ananya23

ananya23 New IL'ite

Dear Sir,

We have been married for almost 19 years and I have 2 children who are in teens now .I have been having problems with my inlaws throughout. My in laws are very possessive about my husband and have harassed me and my kids mentally a lot.
    I have been through a lot of problems and its increasing day by day.
    I am furnishing our details. Please advise.

My details

D.O.B. 9 - 8- 1973
    P.O.B. Chennai
    T.O.B. 8-27 a.m.

husband details

D.O.B. 26 -9- 1966
    P.O.B. Chennai
    T.O.B. 3- 45 a.m.

Thanks sir

7. jyothishri

jyothishri Silver IL'ite

respected guruji,

namaste. when possible can u please go through my son's horoscope and guide me when i can start looking for a bride for him. (when he will get married).
    guruji if u remember few months back when i was thinking weather to send him to u.s or not u adviced and gave me the courage to send him. with ur blessings he will be completing his ms this december. thanks for the same

date of birth 31st december 1990
    hyderabad
    10.00 P.m (22.00 hrs)

regards

8. jyothishri

jyothishri Silver IL'ite

respected guruji
    i just noticed that in my post no. 25123 i typed december instead of january. i dont know how to edit so posting again.
    31st january 1990
    hyderabad
    10.00 pm (22.00 hrs)
    regards

9. pri123456

pri123456 New IL'ite

Sir, I am reposting my query..Please reply
    Respected Sir,I have no job since a year, as per chart when i will get job sir,in between i have tried so many small job but due to various circumstances i could not get into anything,,I am very frustrated and not able to concentrate on anything,,Is my time bad and have been shifting houses often and coul settle in one place..when will these issues solve.? Dob: 17 jan 1985 and Time: 10:19AM IST at Pollachi,Tamilnadu..

Thank You

10. happyhuman

happyhuman New IL'ite

Thank u so much sir,,,
    Any remedy or pariharam for her health issues..