Astrological predictions

Discussion in 'Astrology Numerology & More!' started by Pragaspathy, Feb 12, 2010.

1. PavithraS

PavithraS Platinum IL'ite

Namaskaram,

Thank you for your valuable guidance , Sir. I feel relieved. I will convey the same to our people back home and get it done as early as possible.

Thank you so much .

Respects & Regards,

Pavithra

2. mahakumar

mahakumar Senior IL'ite

Thank you Sir,
    I will tell her to pray to Goddess Parvati. But how is her career, because her husband is torturing her and she might have to have a good job to support her and her kids. Her career growth is slow, please tell her if her career will be good so that she can take care of her kids and live alone if anything happens.

May 8 1973
    4:55 pm
    Bangalore

3. mini2000

mini2000 New IL'ite

Hello. I am new to this place.This is my fiancee details. Dob: 27/8/1985. Time: 9.55pm... Place : Chennai.... When will he do Post graduation? He is a medico .. when will he settle in life financially? Thank you

4. MrPiyush2015

MrPiyush2015 New IL'ite

Dear Sir,
    Can you please provide the birth chart matching for the request I made 10 days ago in this post?

Thanks.

5. HarithaGelli

HarithaGelli New IL'ite

6. Tiara

Tiara New IL'ite

Pranam Guruji

My birth date is 21 may 1988
    My birth time is 8.50 am
    And my birth place is Indore (m.p)

Sorry please go through my astrology chart its urgent.i am anxiously waiting for your reply.

I want to know when i will get married and how will be my marriage life.we are looking guy for me since last 4 yrs and have seen many proposals but we didnt got any positive response and good proposals.my parents are very much worried for me.Also there are lot of disturbances in my house environment because of my marriage topic..so kindly please reply to me. I would be highly obliged if you please look into my astrology chart.

Regards
    tiara

7. Blueblue

Blueblue Bronze IL'ite

Respected Sir,

Reposting my query.

I want to be financially independent hence I am looking for Jobs, kindly let me know when will I get Job. My details are below.

MY D.O.B - 08-Feb-1982
    P.O.B - Bangalore, Karnataka
    T.O.B – 11.00 A.M.

Thank you very much advance
    Blue

8. mugdha

mugdha New IL'ite

Hello sir,
    Waiting for your valuable advise related to my brother since 13 th may 2015.I already posted my query on page 2490 post#24893.Sir please reply.i am eagerly waiting for your reply.also plz tell me any remedies for drift between son and father relation.
    thanks & regards,
    mugdha

9. adisum

adisum Gold IL'ite

Namaskar Sir,

My name is Aditi

My details :
    DOB: 13-07-1990
    Place: Amritsar, Punjab,India
    Time: 08:47 AM

Sir, my Query is regarding my Career. I have completed my Graduation in the year 2011. Just after my Graduation I went to Delhi to work for an MNC. There I worked for arounf 13 months that is from May 2011 till June 2012. Then due to some health issues I came back to my Home town in july 2012.

After coming back, I had worked for 6 companies till now out of which i have wokred for 14 months in one company ( maximum stable time). There I had some issues with my Boss , so I left the job. (April 2013 – June 2014)

Currently I am working in another company (from Sept;2014) and due to some situations I have to leave this job as well.

Other jobs that I have done are for 1 month or 6 months only. I am very much confused and worried regarding the unstability in my Career. I readily loose intrest in my job and start to look for another one and then it repeats. Is there any issue in my horoscope regarding this ? If yes then what is it and how it can be cured ?

Also I want to tell that I am preparing for Govt Job but lacking concentration in that. I had tried to concentrate a lot of times but I just keep staring at the book and Don’t know why I don’t read it. Is there any scope for Govt job for me ?

Please Sir reply to my query whenever it is convenient to you. I will be waiting for your reply.
    Thank you in advance :)

10. gauthams

gauthams New IL'ite

hi sir, this is gautham
    my DOB : 25.02.87
    TOB: 14:35
    POB: kumbakonam
    my life is a living hell since the day I was born all I have done is suffer and nothing else
    I ran out of my house and am soo not seeing success or even happiness
    everyday a new problem. been to kuladevatas and tried luckystones and what not
    am tired.
    why am I even born? what should I do?