Astrological predictions

Discussion in 'Astrology Numerology & More!' started by Pragaspathy, Feb 12, 2010.

1. PavithraS

PavithraS Platinum IL'ite

Namaskaram,

Thank you very much for taking my query so soon. Since I am not an earning member, we will be buying the property in my husband's name, it is Krishna. Also I would like you to know that we prefer Velachery area in Chennai for buying property.

Thank you for guiding us through this.

Respects & Regards,

Pavithra

2. Amits

Amits New IL'ite

Dear Sir,
    Nice to see you online.
    Regards,
    Amit

3. Amits

Amits New IL'ite

4. shvain34

shvain34 Silver IL'ite

Dear sir,
    Thank you for ur kindest reply.

Regards.

5. singam2

singam2 Senior IL'ite

Sir,

If you get a chance, kind reminder on my request - the boy is my son. Post#24823

6. Gitunandakumar

Gitunandakumar Bronze IL'ite

[​IMG] Originally Posted by Pragaspathy [​IMG]
    Dear Mrs. Geetha,

According to your birth chart, it is advisable to opt for profession than the business and in case, if you look for any employment opportunity, the following two periods are much favourable for the same:

1) The period till 16th October, 2013 - however, this period may or may not give the job of your expectation, like place, nature of job and salary

2) The period from 07th March, 2014 to 16th April, 2014 - this is period is supportive for getting the job of expected job and place.

As far as your husband is concerned, even though his chart is supportive for business; he should be very cautious because, his 2nd lord, i.e. Mercury, lord of self earning and the 11th lord, lord of profit, i.e. Jupiter are in conjunction, which is extremely good; but they are placed in the 6th house; house of debt, litigation, decease etc. Hence, he should be extra cautious in dealing with his business activities.

Also, at present, the transit Jupiter is in the 6th house from the Moon sign; which is not good and it will some time lead for cheating by trusted people; jealousy, may cause a situation, to be in the Police station or any litigation, for the no fault of the husband.

Also, at present, your husband is running the final phase of Rahu dasa and Mars Bhutki; both of them are 2nd/12th from each other. This period is operative till 14th August, 2014 and astrologically, this period is termed as Dasa chidra, which is one of the adverse periods for matters concerning profession.

Also, in any chart, if the transit Saturn moves to the house, where the Sun is placed; that period will be an adverse one, as far as profession is concerned

In the chart of your husband, the Sun is debilitated in the house of Libra; where the transit Saturn is there. Hence, till the transit Saturn moves from Libra to Scorpio; he should be extra cautious; especially, while dealing with the Govt related works / Govt officials.

Regards.

Sir,
    Still i am searching for job? Can i know when will I get a job?I also wanted to know how much a person can believe in vasthu?

DOB: 16/11/1983
    Place:Salem
    Time: 7.25am

7. AnooshaE

AnooshaE New IL'ite

Hello Guruji
    These r my correct details

Name: Anoosha

DOB :12-June-1988
    TOB: (morning) 6:30 Am sunday
    POB: Visakhapatnam

when i ll get a job tell me guruji

please guruji iam waiting for ur reply

Regards
    Anoosha

8. mahakumar

mahakumar Senior IL'ite

Thank you Sir,
    I will tell her to pray to Goddess Parvati. But how is her career, because her husband is torturing her and she might have to have a good job to support her and her kids. Her career growth is slow, please tell her if her career will be good so that she can take care of her kids and live alone if anything happens.

May 8 1973
    4:55 pm
    Bangalore

9. Rith

Rith IL Hall of Fame

Respected Sir,

I think you have missed my query. Post number 24895 in page number 2490. I am desperately waiting for your guidance

Thanking you Sir

10. Trishul

Trishul New IL'ite

Dear Sir,
    Namaskar!
    Hope you are fine,
    I used to write before to know on my predictions.

I seek your advice on the below:

My son’s First name is Shreesh (DOB: 20-Aug-2008, Place: Dubai, Time: 10.15 AM)

I want to add second name in his passport, Hence Can you please suggest some good name as per his birth details (short name) to add as a second name in the passport. Also, please check the name – Shreesh is compatible as per his DOB.

Await your kind response sir.

Thank You
    Sunitha