Astrological predictions

Discussion in 'Astrology Numerology & More!' started by Pragaspathy, Feb 12, 2010.

1. Priya14Raj

Priya14Raj New IL'ite

Dear Sir,

Can u please tell me when she will become a mother and whether it will be medical treament or natural.

DOB:28-Aug-1986
    Time : 10:12 AM
    Place of birth:Coimbatore

Thanks in advance,
    Priya14Raj

2. Loveenajoshi

Loveenajoshi New IL'ite

Dear pragaspathy.

Now my parents are saying to go back to your house and talk to your husband about everything. They are saying that problem will be solved after talking with each other but he or my inlaws dont want me to go there and talk my inlaws say that come to india then only he will talk.i dont know what to do i am so confused i havent done anything worng to anybody .actually we are facing financial problem becoz my husband is studing. And this weakness helps my inlaws to seperate us . I dont know what to do i dont want divorce but my inlaws are creating all the situation like this.

3. Pragaspathy

Pragaspathy IL Hall of Fame

Dear Vijireddyk,

I hv indicated the probable period of marriage for all of them. Have trust and positive thinking and the God, who is a silent spectator will take care all of you.

Regards.

4. Pragaspathy

Dear Godhlepus,

Please repost your request with the birth details of your sister's husband.

Regards

5. Pragaspathy

Dear Bunchofroses,

The period suggested by me is a very faovurable one. For any event, the blessings of the Almighty is absolutely essential. Please pray the Lord of your choice and also pray your Family Deity for blessings.

Regards

6. Pragaspathy

Dear Jyothishri,

Thank U V M for ur kind reply.

May God Bless U all abundantly in all respect.

Regards

7. Pragaspathy

Dear Priya14Raj,

Thank You Very Much for ur kind ack.

Regards.

8. Pragaspathy

Dear Priya14Raj,

The progeny is the game of two -a male and a female, i.e. between husband and wife. The chart referred by you is not Kundi Devi.

Please arrange to repost the request along with the birth details details of the girl's husband. Also, let me know, in what way, she is related to you.

Regards.

9. Pragaspathy

Dear Mrs. Loveenajoshi,

Please repost your request along with the reply given by me earlier and also along with the birth details of yourself and your husband.

Regards.

10. Loveenajoshi

Loveenajoshi New IL'ite

Loveenajoshi,
    Ur reply
    You belong to Capricorn Ascendant. Normally, the Capricorn natives are so fond of money and they will be more concerned about their financial security. The 7th house has to be considered for life partner. The 7th house becomes Cancer, in your case, owned by Moon, who has gone to 6th house and afflicted by the conjunection of Rahu and aspect of Ketu and Mars and also Saturn.

The 7th lord going to 6th or 8th or 12th house is considered to be extremely bad, causing marital problems and also the affliction of 7th lord by all the maelfic planets is another set back.

Apart from this, the Moon is the controller of mind. The Moon is afflicted badly; which will give unstable mind.
    Hence, as per your birth chart, there are possibilities for marital problems and you may be a fighting nature, due to the affliction of Moon.

At present, the transit Jupiter is with the Moon and 6th from your Ascendant; which is not good. The running dasa is Jupiter, who is the lord of third and 12th houses. For Capricorn natives, the Jupiter is not a beneficial planet.

All these have aggrevated and the situation has become worst.

First of all, you must try to control your emotions; for which it is advisable to do mediation / yoga

You can try to do the following remedies, whichever is possible, since, the remedial measures, done for animal will always be good:

"Feed soaked gram lentils (Chana Daal) and jaggery to yellow cows on Thursday and corn to pigeons. Give gram dal to a horse for 7 Thursdays"

If this is done with trust on the Almighty, there are every possibilities for relief after the transit of Jupiter from Gemini to Cancer, i.e. by middle of July, 2014.

In the meantime, please do not try to make the situation very bad and you have to take care of this, by taking into account the future of your lovely daughter. You can kill/burn your tension, then your major problems will get solved.

My birth details.
    Dob 11 sept 1982. Time: 4:15 pm Place : kapurthala punjab india
    My husband
    Dob 1oct 1981. Time: place: kapurthala punjab india. I dont know the time of my husband

Now my parents are saying to go back to your house and talk to your husband about everything. They are saying that problem will be solved after talking with each other but he or my inlaws dont want me to go there and talk my inlaws say that come to india then only he will talk.i dont know what to do i am so confused i havent done anything worng to anybody .actually we are facing financial problem becoz my husband is studing. And this weakness helps my inlaws to seperate us . I dont know what to do i dont want divorce but my inlaws are creating all the situation like this.

Last edited: Jul 25, 2013