Astrological predictions

Discussion in 'Astrology Numerology & More!' started by Pragaspathy, Feb 12, 2010.

1. Pragaspathy

Pragaspathy IL Hall of Fame

Dear Nimnik,

Thank U V M for ur kind ack.

Regards

2. Pragaspathy

Dear Mrs. Diivyakasi,

I had already given the reply to the similar request made by you on the 19th July, 2013 vide msg no 18122 in page no.1813. I had taken lot of efforts and replied to you; but you do not have properly verified the same; but simply posted your request in other Astrological threads also, which is highly unfair on your part. Even one of the Senior Astrologers has also replied to you. While this is so, why you are unnecessarily posting repeated requests. While, there are quite number of genuine requests are pending, it is a colossal waste in having replied to people like you.

Regards

3. jyothishri

jyothishri Silver IL'ite

guruji

my son completed his B.tech and wants to do postgraduation abroad. I will be very grateful to u if u can kindly go through his horoscope and let me know if there is chance for him to go abroad and if M.B.A Or M.S is good for him. and also as he looks weak about his Health.

date of birth : 31st january 1990
    place of birth : hyderabad
    time of birth : 10.08 P.M

regards
    jyothi

Last edited: Jul 24, 2013
  4. Pragaspathy

Dear Mrs. Smitha,

This is an issue to be settled by you with the Builder and the astrology has nothing to play in this regard

Regards

5. Pragaspathy

Dear Mrs Maddy,

Please pray the Almighty of your choice with trust and belief and he will certainly help you in this regard

Regards

6. vijireddyk

vijireddyk New IL'ite

Hello sir,

The first one is mine and the rest 2 are my sister and brother. Could you please tell when marriage will happen as that is the painful thing for the family. Need your advise.

Date of Birth : 19.Sep.1978 (Female)
    Place of birth : kadapa, AP
    time of birth : 7:30 PM

Date of Birth : 21.Sep.1980 (Female)
    time of birth : 7:30 AM

Date of Birth : 20.Oct.1982 (Male)
    time of birth : 11:45 PM

7. kt29

kt29 Junior IL'ite

Namaskar Guruji

Good morning !! How are you. I hope you and family are fine by the grace of Almighty.

My query is regarding job.

I had contacted regarding my married life. The situation is still same, we are still seprated and my husband is not willing to talk also. Iam praying everyday for happy married life.

I have query for my Job. Iam in this software company since more than 4 years. It's a good company with good working culture and i dont wish to leave. But my problem is Iam not getting any work as per my skill set. Iam sitting idle in office and there may be time when I would have to leave my job looking at financial situations of the company. Iam willing to learn and change my role also, still not getting any success. iam worried that I may have to leave my job if situation is still same.

Can you please look into my chart and predict the future regarding my job. Will i be in same company or should I sart looking for job . What are the prospects and situation regarding my job?

Date of bith: 29/02/1976, Place: Mumbai Time: 18;05 hrs ( amawasya- evening) kumbha rashi.

Iam worried on both professional and personal front. Please predict and let me know remedy too for success in job.

I thank you for your kind service.
    Thanks guruji

Warm Regards
    Kirti

8. Pragaspathy

Dear Trueindian,

Praying the Almighty in any form is always good and do the same with trust on the God.

Regards.

9. Pragaspathy

Dear Vijireddyk,

First chart, i.e. your chart - born on 16th Sept 1978

You belong to Pisces Ascendant, the 7th house, house of spouse is occupied by two malefic planets, i.e. Rahu and Sun and the 7th lord Mercury has gone to 6th house. There is parivartha between the 6th lord Sun and 7th lord Mercury. This is not good one.

Also, from the Lagna, the 8th house is occupied by Mars, causing severe Mangalya dosha. In addition, while considering from the Moon sign, the 7th house is occupied by Mars. Also, from the Venus sign, the Mars is associated with the Venus. Thus, the intensity of Mars dosha is very high.

The dosha concerning the 7th house and 8th house are very high, which is one of the reasons for the delay in the marriage.

Apart from this, 7th lord is afflicted by the conjunction of Saturn and the Saturn is aspecting the Venus, and also the Moon (by trine aspect) one of the classical marriage givers.

At present, you are running the dasa of Moon, who is the lord of 5th house the Bhukti of Mercury, who is the lord of 7th house. This is operative till 7th April, 2014. This period is favourable for marriage; however, the transit Jupiter is in third from the Moon sign.

However, as per the transit planets, the period between Nov and July, 2015 is supportive for marriage. However, as per the running dasa, the period between 11.10.2014 and 10.11.2014 is highly supportive, since by that the you will be running the dasa period Moon / Ketu / Mercury. Moon is the 5th lord, Ketu is aspecting the 5th house and Mercury is the lord of 7th house.

Hence, there are chances that during the period between 11.10.2014 and July, 2015 is very supportive for getting married; however, much care should be taken to match the charts, with that of a malefic chart.
    You can try to be on fast on Tuesday, from sun rise to sun set, till marriage is held.

2) Girl born on 21st Sept 1980 - your younger sister

In the chart of your sister, she belongs to Virgo Ascendant and the Ascendant is occupied by the Lagna lord Mercury, 5th and 6th lord Saturn and also 12th lord Sun. The aspect of Saturn on the 7th house will normally delay the marriage; and there will be every chances for marriage after 29 years only. She has already crossed the 32 years. In the Navamsa chart, the 7th house is occupied by Saturn, which is also another factor for delay in marriage.

She has Rahu from the Moon sign, causing dosha.

At present, she is running the dasa of Jupiter, who is the lord of 7th house and this dasa will certainly give her marriage. According to her chart, the period between November, 2014 and July, 2015 is supportive for marriage. She may be advised to be on fast, from sun rise to sun set on every Friday, till the marriage is held. Also, she may be advised to visit and pray Lord Dakshinamoorthy, on every thursday, which will be good.

According to her chart, there are chances for love affairs and you may check up with her, if there is any such affair.

3) Boy born on 20th October, 1982 - your younger brother

In the case of your younger brother, in chart all the planets are hemmed in between Rahu and Ketu, causing Kala Sarpa Dosha. Hence, he may be advised to visit Kalahasthy temple, once in a year, which will be good.

In his chart, the Rahu is placed in the 8th house from his Moon sign for which care should be taken to match the chart with similar dosha chart.

At present, he is running the dasa of Venus and Rahu from 20.02.2013 and 21.02.2016. There are chances that he may get married during this period, failing which the period between July, 2016 and July, 2017 will be faovurable.

It is advised that all of you along with your parents may go over to your Family Deity's temple, which could be ascertained from your parents and also praying Goddess of Devi, in any form will be highly helpful. Hence, all you can choose one convenient day in a week and try to go over to Ma Kaliamman temple, near Parry's Corner of Chennai (hope that all of you are residing in Chennai) and pray the Goddess for early marriage, without restricting the number of visits.

Regards.

10. Pragaspathy

Dear Mrs. Jyothi,

Your son belongs to Virgo Ascendant, owned by Mercury. In his chart, the 4th lord Jupiter is directly aspecting the 5th lord Saturn as well as the 9th lord Venus. The conjunction of 5th lord Saturn and 9th lord Venus, causes a powerful Raja Yoga, which is extremely good for finance. Also, in his chart, the 9th lord Venus and 10th lord Mercury are also together, causing Dharma Karmadhipathi Yoga, which is also a very good Raja Yoga.

Jupiter is in a kendra form the Moon, causing Gaja Kesari yoga.

Also, the Mercury, the lord of intelligence is directly aspected by Jupiter, lord of wisdom, making him extremely good in education.

According to his chart, as the 2nd lord, lord of wealth, i.e. Venus, 4th and 5th lords, i.e. Jupiter and Saturn are well interlinked, that there are every chances that he will fair well in MBA. Hence, he can very well pursue his higher education in M.B.A. or even M.S. also, which is also supportive.

However, in his chart, as there is a conjunction of Rahu and Sun, which combination is considered to be not good; because it causes Pithru dosha. This may be a hindrance factor in his life. Hence, it is advisable to do the remedial measures Pithru dosha. The orphan kids and destitute may be fed for Pithru Santhi Karma.

I do not look into health issues.

Regards.