1. If someone taught you via skype, what would you want to learn? Tell us here!
    Dismiss Notice

Astrological predictions

Discussion in 'Astrology Numerology & More!' started by Pragaspathy, Feb 12, 2010.

1. vijireddyk

vijireddyk New IL'ite

The first one is mine and the rest 2 are my sister and brother. Could you please tell when marriage will happen as that is the painful thing for the family.

2. trueindian

trueindian New IL'ite

Hello Sir,

Now that my destiny has put me to a new life i have decided not to give up. I am focussing on my career , preparing for a competitive exam will appear in august or September. I want to re - marry also but not now... after some stability.

I am willing to keep Mangala Gauri fast. should I keep it... will it help me to have a good married life ahead???

3. smithajeevanp

smithajeevanp Senior IL'ite

Dear Guruji
    As per the below mail attached (which i had received from you regarding the registration) we went to the registrar office along with the builder and the lawyer on 19th july for registratration. once we submitted all the papers the registrar told that in bangalore ,the village approved flats,we have to produce the computerised khata for that (the circular for the same has come on 18th july only) so we won't be able to register it today and the next date they are also unaware. what could be the reason of this obstacles. we had paid half the amount to the builder and the loan also sanctioned for the purchase. we are in uncertain now. when the registration will happen? kindly help us on this. when it will be happen? is there any more obstacles. eagerly waiting for your reply

4. Pragaspathy

Pragaspathy IL Hall of Fame

Dear Nimnik,

Thank U V M for ur kind ack.

Regards

5. Pragaspathy

Dear Mrs. Diivyakasi,

I had already given the reply to the similar request made by you on the 19th July, 2013 vide msg no 18122 in page no.1813. I had taken lot of efforts and replied to you; but you do not have properly verified the same; but simply posted your request in other Astrological threads also, which is highly unfair on your part. Even one of the Senior Astrologers has also replied to you. While this is so, why you are unnecessarily posting repeated requests. While, there are quite number of genuine requests are pending, it is a colossal waste in having replied to people like you.

Regards

6. jyothishri

jyothishri Bronze IL'ite

guruji

my son completed his B.tech and wants to do postgraduation abroad. I will be very grateful to u if u can kindly go through his horoscope and let me know if there is chance for him to go abroad and if M.B.A Or M.S is good for him. and also as he looks weak about his Health.

date of birth : 31st january 1990
    place of birth : hyderabad
    time of birth : 10.08 P.M

regards
    jyothi

Last edited: Jul 24, 2013
  7. Pragaspathy

Dear Mrs. Smitha,

This is an issue to be settled by you with the Builder and the astrology has nothing to play in this regard

Regards

8. Pragaspathy

Dear Mrs Maddy,

Please pray the Almighty of your choice with trust and belief and he will certainly help you in this regard

Regards

9. vijireddyk

vijireddyk New IL'ite

Hello sir,

The first one is mine and the rest 2 are my sister and brother. Could you please tell when marriage will happen as that is the painful thing for the family. Need your advise.

Date of Birth : 19.Sep.1978 (Female)
    Place of birth : kadapa, AP
    time of birth : 7:30 PM

Date of Birth : 21.Sep.1980 (Female)
    time of birth : 7:30 AM

Date of Birth : 20.Oct.1982 (Male)
    time of birth : 11:45 PM

10. kt29

kt29 Junior IL'ite

Namaskar Guruji

Good morning !! How are you. I hope you and family are fine by the grace of Almighty.

My query is regarding job.

I had contacted regarding my married life. The situation is still same, we are still seprated and my husband is not willing to talk also. Iam praying everyday for happy married life.

I have query for my Job. Iam in this software company since more than 4 years. It's a good company with good working culture and i dont wish to leave. But my problem is Iam not getting any work as per my skill set. Iam sitting idle in office and there may be time when I would have to leave my job looking at financial situations of the company. Iam willing to learn and change my role also, still not getting any success. iam worried that I may have to leave my job if situation is still same.

Can you please look into my chart and predict the future regarding my job. Will i be in same company or should I sart looking for job . What are the prospects and situation regarding my job?

Date of bith: 29/02/1976, Place: Mumbai Time: 18;05 hrs ( amawasya- evening) kumbha rashi.

Iam worried on both professional and personal front. Please predict and let me know remedy too for success in job.

I thank you for your kind service.
    Thanks guruji

Warm Regards
    Kirti