Astrological predictions

Discussion in 'Astrology Numerology & More!' started by Pragaspathy, Feb 12, 2010.

1. geethaprashanth

geethaprashanth Silver IL'ite

Dear Prahaspathi sir

Below mentioned was your reply.
    My Problem:

We are trying to build commmerical complex, in our own property which we received from his father, but property is in court due to some issues, we have decided to go head to build the complex taking the adivse from Lawyer, Will this work!!! and can we really build the complex without any herdales.

Dear Geethaprashanth,

Based on the birth details furnished by you, it is found that at present, the transit Jupiter is in the 5th house from his Lagna, which is favourable. The running dasa from 10.10.2011 is much supportive

However, the transit Jupiter from the Moon sign is not much supportive since the T.Jupiter along with the Moon, which is not considered to be favourable.

Even though the transit planet is supportive and also the running dasa is supportive from 10.10.2011, it is better to commence the construction activity, after settling the issues with the Court; instead of solely depending upon the Advocate, inspite of the fact that it may be legally a reasonable one.

regards.

2. Srinidhi007

Srinidhi007 Silver IL'ite

Dear Sir - Kindly help me on the query about the child, i am so depressed right now!

3. Ramgeetha

Ramgeetha New IL'ite

Thank you very much sir for the clarification.We have not yet started the process of searching grooms. now we will register her name.Our prayers are her marriage should take place without any hindrance.Thank you once again for your service.

4. Pragaspathy

Pragaspathy IL Hall of Fame

Dear Mrs. Srinidhi007,

I shall try to send the reply by tomorrow.

regards

5. Pragaspathy

Dear Mrs. Visari,

At present, your husband is running Venus Dasa and Rahu Bhukti. In the Navamsa chart, the Bhukti lord and also the dasa lord are in 6/8th position, which is not good. Apart from this, the dasa lord Venus is 3rd nakstra from his birth star Ayilyam, which is also not good professionally. Hence, for the present, till 21.03.2011, he may be advised to be silent in his profession, which is good for him or otherwise, he may have to face the difficult situation.

However, the following periods are favourable for change of profession;

1) From 19th Sept 2012 to 4h October, 2012
    2) 13th April, 2013 to 2nd May, 2013
    3) 16th May, 2013 to 30th May, 2013.

it is advisable to make the change attempts during the above two periods, which will be beneficial to him.

regards.

6. Pragaspathy

Dear Mrs. Ramgeetha,

Please pray the Goddess of your choice, preferable Goddess Devi, in any form also your Family Deity, who is the supreme authority for such issues.

regards.

7. kavisur

kavisur Silver IL'ite

Sir I will get back again in a couple of days with my husbands Birth time.

Regarding my job will I be able to find a job? If yes will teaching suit me? I am really confused about it. I don't know whether i will be able to manage kids and job together. Please clarify my doubts.
    Thanks a lot in advance.
    DOB:14/3/1976
    Place:Chennai
    Time : 8:14 am

8. siminag

siminag New IL'ite

Hello Sir,

This is regarding my brothers life:

1)When he will get good job?

2)How will be his married life?

His details are:
    1)Date of birth:-5.10.1980

2)Place of birth:-Dharmshala,Himachal Pradesh

3)Time of birth:-00:20hrs

Please send me the reply sir.

9. preetam

preetam Junior IL'ite

Dear sir,
    I am posting again for my brother. your previous reply is
    In his company he and his colleague was supposed to get promotion in January. His colleague got it and my brother is still waiting. His company told to wait for some more time but there is no precise definition of how much time to wait. If possible can you predict when will he get that promotion?

How will be his overall financial condition in future life? Also, when will Rahu dasa finishes for him?

Is there any prediction for how much time to avoid driving?

Can you tell more about what to look in girl's horoscope while matching a girl for him? we have started looking for a girl for him but its not good to ask you always for match-making prediction.

10. njanappana

njanappana New IL'ite

Namaste Sir

I sent you a PM last week , could you please take a look at it whenever convenient and provide your guidance

thanks again for the selfless service you are providing to all the members...

Last edited: Mar 21, 2012