Astrological predictions

Discussion in 'Astrology Numerology & More!' started by Pragaspathy, Feb 12, 2010.

1. Pragaspathy

Pragaspathy IL Hall of Fame

Dear mr. Coolariean,

Thank U V M for ur kind reply.

regards.

2. Pragaspathy

Dear Pri123456,

Thank U V M for ur kind reply.

regards.

3. Pragaspathy

4. Pragaspathy

Dear Mr. Mani,

It is true the time was favourable December, 2011. I always use to say that for any event, the Astrologer can give the tentative period, by taking into account the planetary positions in the birth chart. But always it should be the hard working of the individual first; then trust on God and blessing of the God and third only Astrology.

Hence, for any event, there should be hard work and also the blessings of the God.

However, the period from 30th June, 2012 to 16th July, 2012 is much favourable and it depends upon your luck and blessings of the God.

regards.

5. akshu02

akshu02 Senior IL'ite

Sir,

Thanks for the reply. Just one last question. I am abroad now and planning to return soon back to india. But my spouse's manager wants him to be in the US for some more time. Based on my horoscope, would i stay abroad for long or only a short stay? I also want to know if there is a possibility for me to have another baby. I have a 2 year old daughter. Please let me know

Date of Birth : April 8, 1982
    Time of Birth : 6:15 AM
    Place of Birth : Salem, Tamilnadu

Thanks

6. Pragaspathy

Dear Curiousgal,

In both the charts, the 4th house, house of residence and its lords have been afflicted very much, which is one of the reasons for settlement in a abroad. Hence, there are probabilities for settlement in abroad.

As per the transit planet, your chart is favourable for going over to abroad before October, 2014 and in the near future, the period till 27th August, 2012 is faovurable. However, as per your husband's chart, the period in the nearest future is not much promising, except a feeble chance between 4th December, 2012 and 06th January, 2013.

Regarding the careers options of yourself and also your husband, it is a simple question; but a very time consuming one. hence, for the present, I am not able to do the same due to non availability of time and also pending other requests.

Regards.

7. Pragaspathy

Dear Mrs. Akshu02,

According to the present running, there are chances for you to return and if need, then go back and join with the husband.

According to both the charts, there are chances for long stay and even get settled in abroad.

Regarding the birth of the the second child, at present, according to your husband's chart, which is primary indicator for the same, the transit Saturn is aspecting the 5th lord venus and the transit Jupiter is in conjunction with the 5th Lord Venus, which indicates that there are possibilities for getting you conceived before 16th May, 2012 and pray the God of your choice in this regard.

regards

8. Pragaspathy

Dear Mrs. Ramgeetha,

Mars dosha or Mangalik means Chevvai Dosham only. The Mars in the 2nd, 4th, 7th, 8th and 12th houses from Janma Lagna and Moon sign causes Mars doshas. Some people use to take Mars in the Janma Lagna also as Chevvai doshas. Of these, the Mars in the 7th house and 8th house are considered to be severe; of the two Mars in the 8th house, particularly in the chart of girl is considered very serious.

Since your daughter has Mars in the 7th house, it can be matched with the boy, having Mars in the 7th or 8th house either from Janma Lagna or Moon sign can be considered; but it is better to choose a boy of having Mars in the 7th house than Mars in the 8th house, for obvious reasons.

As regards Ketu in the 8th house, you can try find out of the boy, having any malefic, either in 7th or 8th like, Ketu, Saturn, Rahu or Sun can be considered. However, the dosha in the case of the boy should be high than the girl.

You can easily find out the charts of the boy having dosha, since it will normally difficult to find out the charts of Sudha Jathagam.

There are chances for Engineer; but you should not restrict your search for Engineer alone; you can search whatever is available and then short the same, according to your expectation, since fixing the profession is a vital subject.

If you need any further clarifications, please post ur request.

regards.

9. Visasri

Visasri Platinum IL'ite

Dear Prahaspathi sir,

I had got answers from you regarding pregnancy and they have come true. I am 6 months pregnant now. Now my husband's job is a great concern for me. He is in a good company,good salary and other benefits too. He has been there for 8 years. Recently he is taking uninformed leaves and earned bad names. He takes leaves for 2 to 3 weeks often. He wants a job change. Please let us know some remedies which can make him go to job regularly or to get a new job.

His details are:
    Name : Chakravarthy Srivatsa
    DOB : 21-10-1981
    TOB : 1:20 pm(noon)
    POB : Chennai
    Star : Ashelesha
    Rasi : Kataka

Please help us with your suggestions sir. Thanks in advance.

visasri

10. rakeish

rakeish New IL'ite