Astrological predictions

Discussion in 'Astrology Numerology & More!' started by Pragaspathy, Feb 12, 2010.

1. Riya2012

Riya2012 Bronze IL'ite

Many thanks for you kind response Pragaspathy ji.

I have talked to my Gynec in India and she has ordered some blood tests for both of us including a surgerical process to find if problem lies in me. She has not ordered anything for my husband as of now except for chromosonal abnormality test for both of us.

Yes, I definitely have queries based on our current situation. Thanks for asking this.

Background: My husband and I are married for 3+ years now. We have tried twice for the baby but i miscarried each time(last year feb and this year 4th march).M quite worried now.

Our Birth Details:
    Pls find mybirth details as below:
    1. Me
    DOB:27Jan1982
    TOB:14.45pm
    POB:Jaipur,Rajasthan,India

2. My DH
    DOB:23Oct1981
    TOB:23.30pm(not sure)
    POB:Sawai Madhopur,Rajasthan,India

Queries:
    1. When will We be blessed with a healthy baby?Will it happen in India or out of India?
    2. Will I be working?I gave up my job for this pregnancy and currently looking for a change in my career.Will i be settled in my career? Should i look for my pregnancy first or job hunting?Or there are chances that pregnancy +job both will go hand in hand?
    Background to question 2: I am on and off jobs after marriage due to nature of my husband's job and market situations.

3. Will we be settled out of India or in my hometown in long term?

4. You mentioned God's girl in previous prediction, so was curious if goddess lakshmi(baby girl) is going to bless us soon.

5.If we miss period till May 2012(which i think we will, as i have decided to fly india for detailed investigation and we are asked not to try for 5 -6 months now) When according to you should we try again to get a positive end result?

Sorry for a long reply and thanks for all the support and time you have given me so far. I would look forward to hear from you.

Regards,
    Riya

2. Manicrz

Manicrz New IL'ite

Thanks for your valuable prediction,I will convey the same to my father and we will search other alliance as you suggested.Whatever you have told is true sir,after seeing the photo,the boy's side is very much interested and they only told that they checkd with the astrologer and the charts are matching like that:)

Thanks again sir for your predictions-regards-mani

3. Manicrz

Manicrz New IL'ite

Iam not able to locate your previous reply in this thread,since i have asked some 6 months back, U have replied
    as I will be getting job by DEC2011.

Even for me,Still now I didn't get anyjob,Look into mine and predict regarding my job sir:

DOB:02-09-1988
    TOB:10:50am
    POB: sankarankoil(Nellai)

4. smileypooja

smileypooja Senior IL'ite

:)
    Dear Sir,

Hope you are doing good.

Plz find my brother details

August 12th, 81.
    Karimnagar ( Nearest place - Hyderabad)
    Time: 6.18am

Pls tell about his career and marraige and which area girl will be from, her nature.

Sir , he is my cousin brother and my mom wanted me to chk with you.

Please reply thanks [​IMG]

Dear Mrs. Smileypooja,

The boy has the following doshas:

1) From teh Moon sign, the Mars in the 7th house, causing Mars dosha
    2) From the Moon sign, Rahu in the 8th house

Hence, much care has to be taken in matching the charts

The time for the present, till 16th May, 2012 is highly favurable for getting married or marriage fixed. So, sincere attempts may be made to fix a suitable match and if not done, it will delay for the next 2 to 3 years.

Probably, the girl from the eastern side of his birth place.

SIR ,

Please tell about his career and how his married life will be? Is he in love with anyone,. He wants to change in his present job and lukg for promotion. Can u comment on it. Waiting 4 ur reply

5. Shilpa23

Shilpa23 Senior IL'ite

Sir,

My friend wants to know 2 things:
    1.When will she become pregnant.
    2.You have advised her to fast on Shasti .How many days(shasti) she need to do fasting.

6. pri123456

pri123456 New IL'ite

Thank you very much sir.

7. Pragaspathy

Pragaspathy IL Hall of Fame

Dear Mrs. Pri123456,

Thank U V M for ur kind reply.

regards.

8. Pragaspathy

Dear Mrs. Shilpa23,

First let her can have the medical consultation.
    She can do fasting on Shasti till her goal is acehived, i.e. till she gets pregnant.

Regards.

9. coolariean

coolariean New IL'ite

Sir,

Thanks

Last edited: Mar 21, 2012
  10. Pragaspathy

Dear Rakeish,

You belong to Pushya birth star.

According to your star, you should avoid the following stars for any auspicious acts, throughout your life:

1) Pushya
    2) Magha
    3) Uttara Phalguni
    4) Chitra
    5) Anuradha
    6) Moola
    7) Uttarashada
    8) Dhanishta
    9) Uttara Bhadrapada
    10) Aswini
    11) Kritika
    12) Mrigashira

Of the dates suggested by you, the dates 2nd May and 17th May, 2012 are alone suitable and the remaining three dates are not favourable.

Among the two, 17th May, 2012, followed by 2nd May, 2012 are favourable.

While leaving the house, you can choose any of the following auspicious times, which will normally give beneficial results only:

<!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:WordDocument> <w:View>Normal</w:View> <w:Zoom>0</w:Zoom> <w:punctuationKerning/> <w:ValidateAgainstSchemas/> <w:SaveIfXMLInvalid>false</w:SaveIfXMLInvalid> <w:IgnoreMixedContent>false</w:IgnoreMixedContent> <w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText>false</w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText> <w:Compatibility> <w:BreakWrappedTables/> <w:SnapToGridInCell/> <w:WrapTextWithPunct/> <w:UseAsianBreakRules/> <w:DontGrowAutofit/> </w:Compatibility> <w:BrowserLevel>MicrosoftInternetExplorer4</w:BrowserLevel> </w:WordDocument> </xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:LatentStyles DefLockedState="false" LatentStyleCount="156"> </w:LatentStyles> </xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 10]> <style> /* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Table Normal"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt; mso-para-margin:0in; mso-para-margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:10.0pt; font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-ansi-language:#0400; mso-fareast-language:#0400; mso-bidi-language:#0400;} </style> <![endif]-->

Auspicious time for any event (according to local time)

06.30 to 06.34 AM / PM
    07.35 to 07.39 AM / PM
    08.40 to 08.44 AM / PM
    09.45 to 09.49 AM / PM
    10.50 to 10.54 AM / PM
    11.55 to 11.59 AM / PM
    12.00 to 12.04 PM / AM
    01.05 to 01.09 PM / AM
    02.10 to 02.14 PM / AM
    03.15 to 03.19 PM / AM
    04.20 to 04.24 PM / AM
    05.25 to 05.29 PM / AM